Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet)

3 posters

Go down

Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) Empty Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet)

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm

A small yellow streak flashed through the damp and frosty undergrowth, the tom's eyes flashing with pride. From his jaws hung a tiny shrew, it's ribs showing through it's thin fur. It was practically skin and bones. But Milo didn't care. It was his first prey, and he was so excited! He couldn't wait to show his sisters.

He bounded into their make-shift camp and meowed loudly. "Food's here! It's my first catch!"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) Empty Re: Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Eclipse followed, looking at her brothers tiny shrew, and without saying a word she crouched low. While scenting the cold, breezy air she noticed a random bush moving. The jet black she-cat padded forth, and peering her head around, there sat a plump, and fat mouse. Something really rare that you would find this time. Eclipse got even lower, and within seconds the mouse was dead and dangling beneath her jaws. She padded back with a cocky smile and her head high.

"Look what I caught." she meowed digging into her meal.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) Empty Re: Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet)

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hey!" Milo's voice was high with indignation. "A huge hawk almost got me while I was hunting this! Give me a break will ya?" He sat down, grumbling to himself angrily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"Liar, no hawks come out at this time." Eclipse looked at the long land of cold ice and snow. "You can have come if you want." she finished, looking at the half eaten mouse. ""I'm full." she looked down at her petite frame, why did she look like a new born kit?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

"I am not lying! I really saw a hawk this big!" He drew a line in the mud with his paw that was two cat-length's long. Milo growled. "I can eat my own prey!" He crouched and took a bite, swallowing his stringy vole in a few famished bites.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"Fine, be a twig." she meowed eating the rest of her meal, might as well in this weather. "Let's just hope those Clan cats don't spot us." she mewed. Then she looked over to the frozen river that they were so close to, it was so beautiful. "Lets walk on it!" she meowed excitedly.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"I am not a twig!"he mewed, casting a golden glare on his sister. Then he heard what else she was saying. "Whaa- Walk on it?! Sure!" Milo raced over to the ice, prodding it with one white-tipped paw. "It seems solid." He went closer and put two, then three, then all four paws on it.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am

A tan she-cat emerged from the bushes, a young rabbit with a twisted ankle in her jaws. She dropped it as she saw her siblings walking on the river. "Milo! Eclipse!" Sera wailed, not wanting to loose them. "Wait! It may not be solid enough to take both your weights!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

He turned to his sister. "We're not on the ice yet!"he snapped, taking the sting off his words with a devilish smile. "Well, I am, but still! It's so solid that I could probably skate on the ice!" Milo grinned, excitement and adrenaline coursing through his veins.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

"Milo..." Sera shook her head. There was nothing she could do exept hope he wasn't too fat. She sighed and sat down on the bank, watching her brother with worried eyes.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Camp! Yay~ (Open, but mainly Wolvine and Jet) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Milo stepped forward confidently. He placed his forepaw on a thin section of ice and felt his paw slid through. He leaped backwards. "Ah! Cold! Cold!"he yelped, shaking the freezing water from his paw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Sera laughed. "Well its ice genius!" She purred, standing up and walking over to him.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum