Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN)

+2
Goldenstorm
Naruto
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN) Empty Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN)

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC:I have no muse for Thunderfeather anymore, and she is never RPed. I'm gonna kill her. :P

A massive tabby she-cat stalked through the moorland, her eyes gleaming with hunger and slow rage. After she'd left the kittypet infested ThunderClan five moons ago, she'd gone to ShadowClan to see if her father's former Clan would let her in. They'd said no. Pah. Who needs that old fool Redstar? I could rule the forest on my own without him!

Thunderfeather licked her lips, scenting a rabbit not too far ahead. She crouched, still a mountain of brown fur, and pounced. She ate the dead creature swiftly, cleaning the blood from around her jaws with one swipe of her tongue. She turned and saw crimson eyes watching her from the thin undergrowth. Wait, red eyes? Has DarkClan come again to kill WindClan?!she thought, narrowing her eyes. No, not DarkClan. A WindClan cat is watching me.

The black she-cat stayed in the shadows of the gorse patch, watching the rogue unblinkingly. "I've finally found suitable prey."she said, not blinking her eyes once and staring straight into the face of this amber-eyed she-cat. She saw the rogue shudder at her words, which were coated with a icy tone. "Just who are you? I like to know the names of my victims." She padded forwards, the thorns from the undergrowth sliding smoothly through her fur.

"My name....is Curseflight. Not that you'll remember it from StarClan or wherever you filthy cats go." Thunderfeather couldn't believe it, but this scrawny WindClan she-cat, who went by Curseflight, struck fear in her heart. She lunged forwards, snarling. "As if a WindClan rat could defeat me!"

Curseflight blinked. "So troublesome..."she sighed, stepping out of the way. Thunderfeather landed on the ground beside her on all four paws. The she-cat barely moved before Curseflight was beside her, claws raised high in the air. She raked them down the tabby's shoulder, cutting to the bone. Then she curled into a tight ball, kicking Thunderfeather's belly and side with her powerful hind paws.

Tigerstar's daughter screeched in pain, being flung three tail-lengths away from her much smaller opponent. What?! How did she- She's too fast!she thought, huffing. Blood soaked her chest and back as she watched her opponent stroll casually towards her. She could sense a strange sense of...Excitement flooding off of her pelt. She's enjoying this!

Curseflight stopped a mouse-length from Thunderfeather. Already immobilized her right shoulder. She can't get far if she manages to escape, or she'll die of blood-loss. She placed her unsheathed claws on her left shoulder. "If you wish to escape, now's your chance."she meowed carelessly, though she could barely contain the excitement and lust flowing through her. "Never,"growled the foolish she-cat. "As you wish..." Her voice was drowned out by a shriek of pain as her claws hit bone and she leaped away, blood spattering her fur. Thunderfeather lay a little ways away, her shoulders gashed open so that some white bone showed through the bloody mess. There go two legs. Now here comes the fun part...

OOC AGAIN: Phew...I'm giving someone else a chance to reply before the torture starts.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN) Empty Re: Hehehe, Found 'Ya. (OPEN)

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Badgerclaw was happily chasing a rabbit as he caught the scent of blood. Not just any type of blood, but ThunderClan and WindClan blood mixing. He scanned his horizon and found Curseflight pinning some ThunderClan she-cat. He pounded his paws hard against the moorland, he was running as fast as the wind as he hurled himself into the air, aiming to crash into Cursefight.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Curseflight saw movement from the corner of her eye and leaped away, letting her Clanmate hit the rogue. "Badgerclaw, what is the meaning of this? This filthy rogue deserves no chance to live."she hissed, all the yearning in her voice making it strained. She looked down at the cat she'd almost killed with contempt gleaming in her eyes. She wanted to kill her so bad she could taste it.

Thunderfeather let out a yelp of alarm as a heavier cat crashed into her. It wasn't Curseflight. The difference in weight were too different. She winced, now on her side, stomach exposed. The WindClan cats could easily kill her. With just one flip of a claw...

No. She wouldn't think about that. She had to focus on getting out of there and healing her wounds, which stained the ground crimson.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Badgerclaw quickly lept of the ThunderClan cat. "I"m sorry." he whispered. He glared at Curseflight. "What do you think you're doing?" he growled. He stood over Thunderfeather, protecting her from Curseflight.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Curseflight growled. "And? She's betrayed her Clan and is eating our food. She deserves no sympathy." She jerked her head towards the rabbit carcass.

Thunderfeather growled weakly. She saw the black cat look her way, smirking. "Besides...Her wounds are too deep for even medicine to heal them. You are only prolonging her death." Her eyes widened and she stared at the WindClan cat, horror in her eyes.

Yeah, she was Tigerstar's daughter, and she'd inherited his ambition and all, but seriously! This cat wanted to kill so badly it was a visible aura around her!

"And if you don't move, you'll both be killed." Her voice was harder than stone. "And it'll be so easy to explain to the Clan. I'll just say I saw you by the river. You fell in, and I could only watch as you were swept away." Yeah. Curseflight was also a genius. A single threat of death and a cat chickened out. Peh. Cats were so weak!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Badgerclaw moved into his fighting stance. "She will be a rogue then, not another dead cat. Bloodshed is the last thing the Clans need." he growled.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 pm

"You've got guts. 'Course I wouldn't kill a Clanmate." Curseflight's voice had thawed. "But strife between the Clans? Over that rogue? Can't you tell or are you blind? She ate our prey. She's probably looking to take over a Clan somewhere." She lowered her gaze to look Thunderfeather in the eyes. "Even I'm smart enough to know the stories. Say, rogue, are you by chance the kin of the cat that nearly decimated WindClan so long ago?"

Thunderfeather smirked. "I have no clue what your rambling about." She saw Curseflight's lip curl up and an angry snarl. "Are you kin to Tigerstar?!"she spat, lashing her tail. "Wow, you really are observant aren't you?"

"Badgerclaw, move. If you do, the worst that will happen to you is that you'll get blood on your fur. I'm going to rid WindClan of this pathetic vermin!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Badgerclaw's nose wrinkled up. "Never!" he spat. "She doesn't need to die. Leave her be!" he growled. He wouldn't let this she-cat be murdered, even if her father was Tigerstar. Kin shouldn't matter.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Curseflight snarled, lowering her head and flattening her ears to her head. She said nothing, only lashing her tail in anger and closing her eyes. Calm down,she chided herself, sliding in her claws. "She'll still die."

"Give it up kid. She's right. I'm gonna bleed to death. You're really just making it worse,"Thunderfeather growled, wincing as her movements made the blood flow faster.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Badgerclaw whipped around and pinned Thunderfeather harder to the ground. "Stop moving." he growled. He turned back around. "She will die as a warrior then, not as rogue." he meowed strongly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Thunderfeather yelped in pain, gritting her teeth. "Finally."she said through her teeth. She saw Curseflight nod and braced herself. She couldn't escape, and if she managed to they'd wound her to the point that she'd loose even more blood. She already felt light-headed.

"Agreed."Curseflight hissed, her claws sliding out again. Aaarggggg! Oh. And she'd been looking forwards to torturing the cat to death. Now I have to kill her instantly. Oh well. Next time I won't waste time.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

Badgerclaw sat beside Thunderfeather. He started to lick her wounds tenderly. "I know this won't help, but you'll need to look nice when you go to StarClan." he mewed. Strangely he felt as if he needed to make sure this she-cat felt happy, it was her last moments after all. He wouldn't Curseflight kill her, though technically she already did.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 am

Mosspaw pounded after a mouse, he was barely a paw-length away, when he smelled a terrible, terrible smell. It was blood, he had smelled it only two days ago with Waterstorm, but this time it was strong, so very strong it made his nose wrinkle. But this scent wasn't distant, it was so close, in fact, it smelled like he was the one bleeding. He stopped, sniffing the air, and locking onto the trail, sticking to the scent. He found some brush, and stopped there, looking out into a clearing. He saw three cats, one sitting, one covered in blood, and one standing. "More blood shed?" He hissed, pricking his ears to listen to who the cats were, seeing as he could not smell past the blood. He figured out that the cat on the ground was dying and the ones standing were both Windclan, but they seemed hostile, he crept from bush to bush trying to get closer. He stayed upwind, so his scent wasn't carried, and got behind the standing cat. He identified the one sitting as Badgerclaw, but couldn't tell who the other Windclan cat was. He dropped flat onto the ground, wanting to stay undetected, and watched, if the standing cat were to attack, he'd spring in and help Badgerclaw and the rogue.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Curseflight twitched her ears. "It seems WindClan is too hospitable for our own good,"she growled, shaking her head. She turned slowly, eyes closed, and stood facing the direction the apprentice was hiding in. She opened her eyes. Eyes that were pure crimson. "Well well well, seems I haven't met all of our apprentices yet have I?"

Thunderfeather winced. "As if. I'm not going there. I've betrayed my Clan,"she growled, lashing her tail weakly. Her eyes were starting to glaze over in death. "Get away. I need sympathy from no cat." Her voice was proud but full of pain. She heard Curseflight speak again in her icy tone and looked in her direction.

It took a lot of work, but through her dimming vision she could see an apprentice cowering amongst the thin undergrowth. She chuckled. "Seems I'll have a crowd nearly as large as my father's,"she murmured, closing her eyes and laying her head on her paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Mosspaw looked at Crimsonflight, head on, not even caring of the icy crimson gaze set upon him. A fire burnt inside him that he had never felt before, seeing the cat laying on the ground bleeding to death, and a cat from his own clan did it. He stood taller, muscles tense from the suspense, "I am Mosspaw, if you haven't met me, Curseflight." He felt the strength of a thousand cats flow through him, "Curseflight, this was a death unneeded, and as you probably know far better than an apprentice you haven't met, that is a violation of the warrior code, as I have been taught all my life. I can no longer respect you as a clanmate, a warrior, or a cat at all.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Curseflight grinned. "Oh? It does seem to me that I was following the warrior code. I was defending our territory. Or did you not notice? She caught and ate a rabbit that could have been your supper. Plus, she betrayed her own Clan."

Her eyes hardened. "There is nothing in that blasted code that said to spare the lives of traitors and rogues." she growled. She licked the blood off of her unsheathed claws, savoring the sweet taste. Pah! Seems this is the only reward I'll get.

Thunderfeather went totally limp, opening her eyes to slits. "She's right....kid..."she gasped, straining to make her voice heard. "I do deserve to die....I've betrayed more cats than....I care to remember...."

Her eyes closed and her limbs jerked as her body released her life and she died. "Nearly a glorious a death as her father," Curseflight observed, turning to look at the limp body.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Badgerclaw gave one last look at the limp she-cat at his paws, sorrow filling him, then fury rose in him. "You killed her! For a rabbit!" he snarled, his teeth bared, claws unsheathed. He stood, his neck fur on end and the rest of his fur bristled. He didn't look so small now, he looked bigger. "You murderer." he spat, circling the she-cat. His tail hung low and his glare remained focused on Curseflight. His pawsteps hard and slow, he continued circling the murderous cat, waiting for her to attack as he heard the mixture of blood and adrenaline rush through his ears. He knew Mosspaw was there, if he needed trouble he knew he could depend on his friend.

ooc: man, i enjoyed writing that.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

"As if. You cats are foolish and idiotic. Do you not understand that she could have cost a kit it's food for this moon? WindClan is better off without this rogue. You know that. Both of you. But you still see me as a murderer even if it was for the good of the Clan that we were all born and raised in?""she spat, lashing her tail. She made no move to attack, instead turning and walking away from the scene, stepping over the body of the ambitious she-cat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Badgerclaw was infuriated, he charged after Curseflight. He belly turned into a pit of fire. He was growling loudly now. He stopped infront of her "You don't deserve that kind of power." he snarled in her face. He lunged forward, air flowing through his fur as his eyes were lit with anger and his claws were outstretched.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Curseflight heard the tom leap at her but made no move to dodge. She didn't attack, neither. She just kept walking. "Oh, too bad you had to get in trouble."she said, bored. She completely ignored the fire of claws digging into her shoulders.

"Badgerclaw! What are you doing?!" A loud, commanding voice boomed over the hills as Smoketail bounded over. "Why are you attacking Curseflight?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Badgerclaw whipped around, his fur still bristled, his claws still sheathed and now dripping with blood as his fangs were still bared. "She is a murderer." he snarled. "A traitor to this Clan."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Curseflight chuckled. "I'll leave you to settle this, Smoketail." She passed her tongue over her wounds before starting to pad onward. "Curseflight, you stay." Right on que.

"Badgerclaw, if I understand this correctly, Curseflight was defending our territory and just happened to fatally wound this rogue. That is not against the warrior code."Smoketail mewed, looking down at the dead cat. "And why should this former ThunderClan cat have earned your sympathy?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Badgerclaw couldn't believe his ears. He glared at Smoketail "She may have been a rogue, but Curseflight" he whipped his head to stare at Curseflight as he growled "killed her out of cold blood. She said it herself." he dug his claws into the loose soil.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"Is this true, Curseflight?"Smoketail asked, turning his head to look at the she-cat. He heard the she-cat chuckle. "Maybe. But it's not the first time,"she hissed softly, smiling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Badgerclaw snarled, launching himself once more at Curseflight. He threw his paws in front of him, claw extended. "You rogue!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next