Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Church took a deep breath. "Before we came to ThunderClan,we were going to DarkClan. They readily accept rouges. As long as they're evil."he smiled. "They also have a lot of prey."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm

"Evil?" Clovernose mewed, tilting her head. "Well, that doesn't sound too nice... except for the prey part." She thought about what Church was telling her about this, "DarkClan". "What are you telling me this all for, Church?"
Administrator

Warning System : A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"If-if things in ThunderClan get too bad,Gizmo and I will move to DarkClan. We might even if they don't. We had never planned on staying in ThunderClan." He sighed and looked her straight in the eyes. "I'm telling you this because I want you to come with us. I've never met another cat like you,and I love you."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"I--I understand," Clovernose mewed quietly. She thought about everything. How could she leave? Could she just do that? What if her brother came back? Then he wouldn't see her, and then he'd leave again. Everything she did would be a waste. Especially what she did to Rainpelt. "Can we do that?" Clovernose added after her long pause, "can we just leave and go to a new clan?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 pm

"Not sure,"Church admitted. "But I saw a big brown tabby patrolling their border's when I was still with my two-leg."he shrugged. "I suppose we can,"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"Church..." She mewed, pausing before she spoke. "Church, there are some things here that I'm.... I'm not sure I'm finished with yet, that I know I can let go of. You understand if I have to think of decision, don't you?" She tilted her head, hoping he did.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 pm

"Of course."he mewed,his tail flicking.

ehhh so short
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:15 pm

"Thank you," Clovernose mewed softly, pressing herself against him. "There are a lot of things I need to figure out before I decide to leave. But... when do you want to leave?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:17 pm

"I'm not sure,"Church admitted. "I was thinking that if we left,we would have a better chance of living,and we'd give the Clan less mouths to feed."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

"Oh..." She looked down at her paws for a little while. She didn't know what to say next. This start of this conversation had made her feel somewhat down. What could she say now? She looked back at Church.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 pm

"It's fine if you don't want to go. I'll stay with you as long as you want me to."Church mewed,looking at the sky. He rubbed his nose against her cheek. "We don't have to worry about that now,if you don't want to leave your friends I'm okay with that."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm

"Thank you," she said with love in her voice. Clovernose pressed her nose into Church's wet fur. "I'm getting a little tired," she said when she looked back at him. "Can we go back?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Church's eyes softened. "Of course. Do you need any help getting up?" He asked,standing now. His amber eyes glinted with a hidden ambition,but that was erased with love and caring.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Silverstar flew over with a jetpack, yelling from above, "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW DDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!", before shooting lazerz at the cats.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC: Oh. My. Lol. XD

"No, I'll be fine." Clovernose mewed as she got up. She winced a little, but she was fine. "Let go then," she mewed, brushing her on his face. She turned and started on her way. She stopped then and looked back at him. "I've forgotten my way," she laughed.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Church laughed,his eyes shining. "I'll show you."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2