Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) Empty A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Church picked his way through the dripping wet ferns and undergrowth,his dark gray pelt even darker beacause it was already soaked. His thick coat protected him from the chill,and he kept glancing back at Clovernose,worrying that she was cold or that her wounds were bothering her. He reached a clearing,no tree's over it but still sheltered from the rain by over head branches. He gazed around,noticing how green the grass was and that the clovers here were slightly pink,still in bloom after Greenleaf. He sighed,wishing that he'd come to the forest when the rain wasn't a nuisance. "Are you sure your okay?"he asked in a concerned voice. No way would she know why he was so concerned. He doubted Clovernose even felt the same.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) Empty Re: A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 pm

"I'm fine," she said, laying down in front of him. "All I need to do is excersize my muscles a little and not stretch too much and I'll be quit fine. "Why do you always worry about me so much?"
Administrator

Warning System : A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!) Empty Re: A Confession (Memberkit and Raindapple ONLY!)

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 pm

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about."Church said awkwardly,his fur turning hot. Just say it! The voice in his head encouraged him. "Um,Clovernose....I-I..."He trailed off and took a deep breath. "I love you!"he blurted suddenly,and then looking at his paws,he regretted saying anything.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC: Did he just Cloudpaw it? XD

Clovernose tail twitched and her eyes widened. He... he just said it, completely out of nowhere! All she did was ask what he was so worrid about, and then he just told her that he loved her! Clovernose's fur grew hot with embarrassment. She was glad he felt that way about her, relieved in fact! She had to know it was truly how he felt, she didn't want this to be some cruel joke, or just some experiment with her. She wouldn't tell him if so. "You... you do?" She asked, surprise in her voice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"I do."He murmured,looking up at her with eyes full of adoration. He grinned sheepishly and looked back down,his fur hotter than the sun in greenleaf.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Clovernose looked into the toms eyes closely. They seemed real, legit, like... he really did lover her, truly and completely. Her heart warmed as she got up and laid down next to him, pushing herself up to him and purring. "I love you too," she whispered to him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Church looked puzzled. Then his eyes warmed and he purred,a deep,throaty sound. He pressed himself even closer than their impossibly close pelts,breathing in her scent.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"This whole time I never thought you loved me. I always thought you were just being helpful because you were a clanmate. But, now..." Clovernose trailed off. She smelled in his scent, loving it. She ran her tail up his back and brushed her cheek against his.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"I thought all those things too,"Church admitted,twining his tail with hers and returning the cheek rub.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 pm

"I'm glad you said something.. I don't think I ever would have said anything. I didn't want to go through the feeling I'd get if you didn't like me the same way." Clovernose looked down at her paws, feeling silly.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

"Don't worry about that now,"Church mewed soothingly,pressing closer to her. He licked her ear,his eyes warm and gentle. "I'm glad I said something to,"he whispered,his tail curling around her,as if he was protecting her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Clovernose purred, feeling warm in the cold rain. "Is it okay if we... take a walk?" She wanted to stay with him forever in this spot, but she needed to move around.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm

"YOU SUCK BROTHER!" yelled Gizmo from a place. Mad
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 pm

OOC:XDDDDD

Church nodded,getting to his paws slowly. "Come on,"he said gently.

EHH SOOOO FRIKEN SHORT
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: LOL! XD

Clovernose got up with him. She stretched and winced at the pain. She stopped quickly so she wouldn't open the wound again. "So, were do you want to go?"

SHORTY SHORTY SHORT!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 pm

"How about by the river? There's a nice spot there that me and Gizmo used to play at as kits." Church suggested,warmth flashing through his gaze.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 pm

"Oh! Lets go there then? You know, I haven't actually explored the territory too good yet, so, I don't know where the river is." She gave an embarrassed laugh.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Church purred. "It's alright. I know the route by heart." He smiled and stepped forward.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

"Good thing," she purred before following him. She was glad she was going to have this time alone with him.. away from the other clanmates.

Short again.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Church barely noticed the trees and bushes that he passed,his heart fluttering in his chest. He found the spot by the river easily,curling p on a dry patch of moss.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Clovernose lapped up the water in the river. Even with all the rain she found herself thirsty. When she was done she curled up next to Church. She looked at the water in the river, it was rushing hard and fast because of all the rain, it even looked higher than usual. "Doesn't the river look a little wide?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm

"Yes,but that's to be expected with so much rain."Church meowed,his tail twitching.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well I hope it stops soon, I don't want to see that thing get bigger," she said nervously. Who knew what would happen with all that? The water was moving quick and hard. It looked like it sweep a cat all the way past the Gathering place!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Church nodded. "It's scaring all the prey away." Then he looked nervously at the ground. "I also wanted to talk to you about something else. Have you heard of DarkClan?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Clovernose nodded, "They probably don't want to be washed away while taking a drink." She could feel the hard pull of the water when she took hers. Those mice and vole would probably drown in their attempt. "DarkClan? No, I haven't actually. Why?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next