Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!)

3 posters

Go down

Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) Empty Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!)

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:59 am

Moonkit was woken by the stream of morning sunlight. She yawned and looked at her sleeping brother. She prooded him. There mother had obviously gone out to hunt.

(Clover dies!! Member stormkit never sees clover from now on. A rogue kills her.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) Empty Re: Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:01 am

OOC: There is no light.... The Storm Clouds are STILL covering the Sky... No sunlight can be seen through it....
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) Empty Re: Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!)

Post by Member Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Stormkit was running through the territory. The sun was shining and the day was warm. He was older now, faster, stronger. He skidded to a halt when he saw bushes rustling. He crouched down and creepped over to the bush. He was silent and quick. He didn't make a single noise, and whatever was there didn't detect him. His tail swished high in the air. When he reached the bushes it was still rustling, non-stop. He pounced in, his jaws open. He felt something furry hit his mouth and he clamped his jaws down, killing whatever it was. When he pulled out he saw it was a rabbit, a nice plump one too. He quickly turned his head when he heard something to the side of him, it was Nightstar.

He dropped his rabbit on the ground and gave a respectful dip of his head.

"Please, no formalities." Nightstar said to him. He tilted his head tot he side, trying to see where this was all going. "Stormwing, my best hunter, my best fighter. You are the most awesome, and pwnsome cat in the enitre clan, in all the clans! I'm not worthy of being your leader," he paused before speaking again, "That is why I officially resign my post as leader and give it to you."

Stormwing was silent, shocked. Had he said what he actually said? Did he hear the wrong thing? This was crazy right!? But no.. that's what he heard.

"But... But what about our deputy!?" He mewed silently.
"Forget about him," Nightstar replied, lashing his tail, "you're the one I want."

Stormwing was going to reply, but before he did a giant paw fell from the sky and crushed Nightstar under it's huge mass. The whole thing happened so quickly that he couldn't react before it had all happened. The impact of it was so hard he was pushed off the ground. Stormwing stood in pure horror of what he just saw.

Stormkit's eyes flew open and his pelt was bristling. He looked aornd frantically. His fur lay flat again when he realized he was in the nursery. He turned over to see his sister, Moonkit, she must have been the owner of the prodding paw.

"Hm?" he said, as if asking her a question of what she wanted. Sleep was still inside his eyes. He thought back to his dream, and all that had happened. Stormwing, he thought, I like that name. Not as good as Stormstar, though. He purred at the end of his thoughts, liking it all. Would Nightstar actually say that? Not even a millisecond after he finished his thought, he got the quick answer, No. He didn't even think it. It was like some part of him, or someone else, already knew. He thought the question again, to see if he could change the answer, but he didn't even get half way through before the answer came back again, No.

Stormkit sighed, how could he even believe something like that? Nightstar would never say that. It wasn't in his personality, he was too good to say that anyways. He was the amazing one, the great one, there was no cat he would meet that could make him say that. No cat! It was a sin to NightClan to even think such a think. What a mouse-brain he was. He might as well get up and banish himself from the clan right now.
Administrator

Warning System : Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:27 am

"Do you no where mother is?" Moonkit asked as she tucked her paws under her chest.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Moonkit and Stormkit play! :3 (memberkit and me only!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 am

"No, not a clue," he replied, still laying on his side. And why would he know? He just got up. There was no way he could know unless she left the night before and never came back. Last time he checked she was with them last time.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:45 pm

"Why don't we go look for her?" Moonkit sugested. (We need to wait till sherredheart puts the body out side camp)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 pm

"Why?" Stormkit asked her with a slight tilting of his head. "I'm sure she's fine. Besides, they'd never let us out without her being here, you know that." It was true. Everyone would be watching, and then when she came back they'd be in mounds of trouble. "I say we just wait, she'll be back. Let her do what she's doing."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

"Ok. Why don't we play?" Moonkit asked as she licked her sleck black fur. Then she did her silver paws, rasping her tongue delicatly over her pads cleaning any scratches.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down