Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another visit.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another visit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another visit.

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 pm

"Who is she?" Heatherpaw asked,tearing her gaze from the kit. She had never known her mentor could be more than the cold cat everyone knew.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Another visit. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 pm

"That's..." Bengalbelly trailed off, looking at the white she-cat, staring. Memories flowed through his mind. Feelings mixed through his pelt and flow off him, filling the area. A new feeling and tension filled the area. It was almost like everything shifted into a slant. "That's.... my sister. Clover." He whispered, his eyes not going away from her.

A smile went across his face. It was an unusual smile... at least for Bengalbelly. This smile was warm and happy. Filled with joy of all kinds. A kind smile, one of those carried by a kind cat, one that would always help instead of hurt.

"Where is she?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm

"I think she's in ThunderClan,"Heatherpaw mumbled,her eyes closed in concentration. She opened her eyes and looked at Bengalbelly. "Are you okay? I mean,I know she's your sister,but...." Her gaze traveled to the young ginger kit again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Bengalelly's pelt bristled. ThunderClan. He hated ThunderClan. His once so happy mood was covered again by the old feelings or irritation and cold hate. He growled, narrowing his eyes and staring down at the image. He eyes moved to the kit. She looked exactly like Heatherpaw... she was Heatherpaw. This was how she was planning to get out! Through his sister and in ThunderClan of all places.

He sheathed his claws in dug them into the ground. She was going to come back? No. Never.

"This is what you plan to do!" He snarled at her. "I killed you for a reason! I wanted you gone! I didn't want to see you again! Never! I didn't want to look at you! I didn't want to know you were alive! I wanted you to die with no possibility of never come back and now you plan to, and through my sister!? You mouse-brained piece of fox-dung! You think you can come back whenever you feel? You can't your dead. You stay dead. What do you even plan on doing when you get back? Fix everything you broke? Torment me till my last days? Huh!?" Bengalbelly spat out every word with furiosity and hate. His eyes where filled with hate, and the full desire to see her die again, to rake into her skin.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Heatherpaw winced and turned,fleeing. The light dissapered behind her,throwing the world into darkness. She ran,her legs gathering and bunching in long,powerful strides. He hates me. She'd already known,but the way he acted... She shook her head,tears welling in her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

"Run! Just run!" Bengalbelly yowled after her. "If you dare come back again you'll die once more! And it'll be by my claws! I promise it!"

His words echoed through his mind, as Bengalbelly woke up. His yowled bounced back and forth through his ears. He unsheathed his claws and dug them into his nest, tearing the moss under it. His pelt bristled and his teeth was bared in a snarl. How could she tell him this? How could she do this? He was furious, angry, and he wanted to sink his claws into another cat and rip it's fur from it's body until it died a painful and agonizing death.

Yes... that would be perfect.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2