Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Body (DarkClan)

+2
Amberstorm
Noname
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Body (DarkClan) Empty The Body (DarkClan)

Post by Noname Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Maplepaw dragged the limp striped body, of the FireClan apprentice into camp, dropping him in the middle of camp, beaming like she had just caught the biggest bird in the history of big birds. Her claws unsheathed naturally, and the evil grin on her face just screamed DarkClan. She had captured a prisoner, and so much information could be gained from this one cat. "Sleep now, apprentice. For tommorow, your life just might end."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : The Body (DarkClan) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The Body (DarkClan) Empty Re: The Body (DarkClan)

Post by Amberstorm Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Amberstorm smiled, and tipped her head to the side. "Watcha got there, Maplepaw?" She started grinning, fangs gleaming, green eyes gleaming the terrible gleam of a DarkClan cat.

Snowkit bounced out of the nursery, his tail swishing. He definantly needed work on his swiftness, that's for sure. A rock could easily hear him a mile away. His green eyes caught sight of the unconcious cat.
"Is that a prisoner, Maplepaw?!" He meowed excitedly, rushing over.

Amberstorm growled a bit, and flicked her tail a bit.
"Snowkit, you should work on not being so loud." And then, in a softer tone, she added, "Stay back for a bit."

Snowkit was a bit annoyed that his mother wouldn't let him near the cat. But he sat and watched from afar.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 pm

"Maplepaw?"Spiderfang asked,stepping forwards. When she caught sight of the limp apprentice,she smiled. "Very good!"she praised her apprentice,smiling wickedly.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Badgerpaw was dreaming, he must be. He heared names of cats he had never heard of, he was unconcious, he was knocked of the fox and the fox must of thought he was dead. He opened his eyes so slightly that he could barely see. He saw 3 or 4 different cats, staring at him with evil grins. He realized this was no dream, and quickly drew to his claws, swiftly jumping in one graceful bound. "Who are you? Where am I? What do you want?" he growled, his fur bristling so that he was the size of Goldenpaw, his apprentice friend from WindClan, he unsheathed his claws, but threw upon no cat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Smallflower slipped out of the Warriors Den, flicking her ears back and forth. "My, my... What have we here... My daughter bringing in a Fireclan Apprentice? Well done, Maplepaw... You will make a fine Warrior when the times comes!" She mewed, a wicked glint in her voice. She pricked her ears at the tom Apprentice moving. Could have killed it sooner... She shook her head. "Who we are is of no importance to you..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 am

"Says you." Badgerpaw replied, standing on the tips of his heels, still ready to pounce in case one of these cats tried to attack. "Why am I here?" he meowed coldly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Spiderfang sighed. "You really don't know? You FireClan cats really are dull!" She unsheathed her claws,grinning. "Maplepaw,good work."

Heatherpaw padded out of the apprentice den,yawning loudly. "What's all this noise about?"she asked irritably. She saw the FireClan cat and growled,a low sound deep in her throat. "What's he doing here?"she asked hotly,her hazel eyes burning. Her ginger pelt began to bristle,and she looked over to the young tom.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Nightstar padded out of his cave, his glossy black pelt glistening, he smirked happily looking at his daughter and the weakened FireClan apprentice. "Looks like we have a prisoner, Spiderfang, I suggest we put him somewhere hidden... Where he can't run away, don't feed him any food, only scraps keep him alive... But just barely, we need him ready to talk. But... for now, knock him out again please."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

"My pleasure,"Spiderfang hissed,stalking forwards. She lifted a paw,and swiped at the apprentice's head.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Bengalbelly walked into camp. He saw the apprentice in the middle of the clearing and sniffed at him. FireClan, well, at least it wasn't Thunder, but he still wasn't too happy about. Prisoners complain and he didn't want to hear any of that. Someone was going to have to watch him as well. NightClan, please don't let that be me, he thought in his mind. He was already irritated just knowing he was here. Bengalbelly looked towards Maplepaw. She should've just killed him. He snorted at the cat and padded from behind him and into his view and stood next to the other cats, staring at him through his ever narrowed eyes.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Badgerpaw heard the leader loud and clear and saw the paw coming. He ducked his head and jumped at the hostile she-cat, his hindlegs slammed into her head and he did a flip, a move his mentor Sunstreak had taught him, he bolted out into the direction of the cat that had ordered him knocked out and pounced onto him, clawing through his fur, hoping to tear into the tom's flesh. He knew he could not escape, but he didn't care if he died. He would not abandon his clan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Heatherpaw walked briskly over to her mentor,keeping her eyes low. "She shouldn't have brought him here!"she hissed. She lashed her tail. "If he escapes,he'll tell the rest of his pathetic Clan and they will launch an attack on us!"

Spiderfang snarled and jumped on the apprentice,biting down hard near his front paws. She threw a well aimed paw at his head again,throwing all her strength into the swipe. The massive she-cat could easily overpower and kill the apprentice,but since Nightstar wanted him alive...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Maplepaw growled at Heatherpaw irritably, her idea was a good one, they could get so much information out of this Apprentice. And then kill him on the spot. Or even hold him hostage, until FireClan goes looking for him, and find his body in ThunderClan or even WolfClan. The possibilities were endless. "Heh. DarkClan could obliterate FireClan with a mere sweep of our tails."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Heatherpaw glared at her. "Ever think about this: if he escapes all the Clans will know where we live!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Bengalbelly just in agreement, lashing his tail. He didn't like this cat, he rathered him dead. Why had that apprentice brought him here! He was just another kit to complain. They had enough as it is. Bengalbelly hoped and wished that they killed this cat, and he wanted to be the one to do it.

Bengalbelly stepped forward when the apprentice attack their leader. Spiderfang seemed to have it under control, but he was ready to jump in just in case. His ears made an irritable twitch when the apprentices began to bicker about this. Just shut up! he yelled in his mind, he hostile eyes giving both apprentices a hard, cold glare.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:15 pm

"He doesn't even know where we are, I dragged him here unconscious, he wouldn't even know where he was headed, he'd be plucked off by a fox or a few badgers before he made it back to FireClan." remarked Maplepaw, she seemed to have all of this worked out in her mind already, "Plus he's just one half-starved apprentice, what threat does he serve?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Badgerpaw felt a shear pain and the right side of his head. He saw a white flash on his head, on the right side. He fell to the ground and all fell black, again. But he blacked out with the taste of blood in his mouth, the blood did not belong to him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Heatherpaw just bristled and looked away,glaring at the other apprentice that Spiderfang was swiping at. The apprentice fell,and she smiled.

Spiderfang hissed in satisfaction,grabbing the younger cat by his scruff. "How about behind the warriors den?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

"A good idea... Our first guard for tonight, will be Heatherpaw, I hope you're prepared to prove yourself to the clan." remarked Nightstar with a smile on his face, "And after that Maplepaw." he added quickly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 pm

"Make him suffer," Bengalbelly growled as he looked down at the unconscious apprentice. He was quiet now, thank NightClan. Bengalbelly was still thoroughly irritated. He grunted as he began to turn away. The apprentice was down, there was nothing going on here. He growled as he stalked off. He didn't want to be near here anymore.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Heatherpaw lifted her head proudly. "I will do my best,"she murmured,glancing over at her mentor.

Spiderfang nodded. "Good choice,"she mumbled through the apprentice's fur. Then she dragged him behind the warriors den,where the brambles grew strongest and he wouldn't be able to get out without every warrior seeing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Amberstorm would have done something, but the irritating apprentice had been subdued so fast that she rather watched. She cocked her head to the side.
"Oh, don't worry, Bengalbelly, I'll make him suffer once I've been put back on warrior dutys." And then she looked at Nightstar.
"Nightstar, speaking of which, I think it's about time I've been put back on warrior dutys and my kits were apprenticed!" She didn't even hint. She was the kind of cat who got to the point.

Snowkit tensed, ready for battle. But then the apprentice was knocked out again. There was nothing he could do. Yet. And then, as he heard his mother request that he and his siblings become apprenticed, he growled, "Well, it's about time!"

Amberstorm looked shrewdly at her son.
"That's no way to speak to your mother and leader!" And she took a gentle swipe at his head.

Snowkit let out a gasp as his mother's paw caught him in the back of the head.
"Yes, mother. Excuse my attitude, Nightstar. I'm really ready to become an apprentice!" And then he leaped to his paws, excited and tense. "I am!" A hard glint shown in his green eyes.

Amberstorm purred. "That's more like it, Snowkit." And then she turned to Nightstar. "He's really ready, him and Blackkit, Gingerkit, and Bramblekit. Speaking of my kits.. Where are the rest of them?"
She turned her head toward the nursery and yowled the names of her kits.
"Gingerkit! Bramblekit! Blackkit!"

(Gingerkit, a girl, and is role played by River!
Blackkit, role played by Kyu, and is a girl!
Bramblekit, a boy, and is role played by Bliz! I think...)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"Sorry, Amberstorm. With the weather like this and how we are so few in Warriors, it was hard to prepare a Apprentice Ceremony, but I'll get right on that, we could have it this evening in fact." said Nightstar a little embarrassed that he had forgotten all about Amberstorms kits, and that she still treated him like an equal instead of a superior. But thats the way he liked it, remembering those moons past when he was still an apprentice in RiverClan. Nightstar smiled at he kit, "You are just like your mother and father."

Bramblekit tumbled out of the nursery, scampering over to his brothers and sisters, trying hard not to fall over, and trip on his own paws. But his amber eyes glew at the thought of being with Hollowpaw, Cloudpaw, Maplepaw, Pyropaw, and Featherpaw, he remembered his adventures with them when they were still his littermates.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Heatherpaw padded over to the kit,her hazel eyes gleaming. The six and a half moon old apprentice purred warmly at him,and said,"Now you get to train with us!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Snowkit blinked his green eyes. He was much more relaxed, and let the fur on his shoulders rest. His dropped his gaze.
"Yea.." He half-whispered, still loud enough to hear.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next