Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!)

3 posters

Go down

First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!) Empty First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:30 pm

OOC: Yes, I am impatient, so this is a 'small' time skip! XD

Smallflower laid in the Nursery, her stomach large, and round. She closed her eyes as pain streaked through her. She was starting to Kit. "Nightstar! Amberstorm! Someone!" She wailed, as the pain grew. This would be her first litter, and she was both happy, and scared. She was still young, but she didn't care. This would be the first Darkclan Born kits.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!) Empty Re: First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!)

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Nightstar, was by his mate in seconds, fear in his eyes, even though he was a leader, he was afraid for Smallflower, his kits, and how he would fair if they didn't survive. He couldn't help to wonder what life would be like without Smallflower, and he knew it would be terrible. "RIPPLESONG!!!" he roared loudly for the new Medicine Cat to come into the Nursery, that was practically empty except for a few moss nests. He looked back at Smallflower desperately. "You're gonna be okay." he mewed quietly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!) Empty Re: First litter Darkclan Born (DARKCLAN!!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:04 pm

"I hope so! I don't want the kits to die..." She murmered, clawing at the moss bedding. The small gray she-cat strugled to bare the pain, but it was a too much for her. Smallflower stared into her mate's eyes, pain filling them.

-After the Kitting!-

Smallflower was relieved when the kitting was over. She had four new kits, and she wouldn't know their full health untill they could open their eyes. "What will we call them?" She asked, watching the suckling kits. She picked one of the kits, who was trying to find his way around. Smallflower tucked him near her, reasuring him as he mewled.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 pm

"Uh... uh..." He had no idea what to call them, the dark reddish one looked sort of like the bark on a maple tree. "This one will be Maplekit." he mewed pointing towards one of the dark colored bundles of fur. And then Nightstar saw a small gray one with pointed ears and feathery wisps coming off of the she-kits ear. "And this one Featherkit."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Smallflower smiled, or what a cat could smile, that is. Smallflower looked at the other two kits. "I think that one should be Pryokit..." She mewed, nuzzling a black and white kit she was talking about closer to her stomach. "And... This one.." She looked at the kit closest to her. "How about Hollowkit?" She mewed, flicking her hers some. The kit was pure black.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Amberstorm rushed into the nursery. Seeing the kits, she whispered instead of yowling. "Smallflower, why didn't you tell us you were having kits!" She meowed, surprised. She sat down and smiled warmly at her friend's kits. So much time had passed, she thought. They had both barely been apprentices, and now her friend has had kits. Would she ever have Tigerpelt's kits? "They're beautiful!" She gasped, looking at a particular black-and-white one. "What have you named them?"

Pyrokit squirmed. He felt another's stare on his back. He couldn't hear, see, or smell. All he could do was suckle for the time being. That's all he cared about at the moment.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Smallflower smiled at her friend. "I didn't tell you, 'cause I didn't want you to worry!" She glansed at Pyrokit, stroking her gray tail along his back. "This one it Pryokit..."

Tigerpelt limped in, panting. "Wow... You sure are fast, Amberstorm.." He paused, looking at the Kits. "Congratualtion, Smallflower, Nightstar!"

Hollowkit squirmed a little as new cats came in. He mewled weakly, losing his way again.

"Don't worry, Hollowkit. You're safe..." Smallflower mewed softly, stroking the black kit on the head with her toung.

Last edited by Kyuubimon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to do Hollowkit...)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Amberstorm purred. "I told you I wasn't a turtle!" Then she looked at the kit again. "I like that kit.. she mewed under her breath. And then she looked back to Smallflower. "Guess what? Me and Tigerpelt are mates now!" Pride surged through her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:15 pm

"Wait, why are you limping?" Mewed Nightstar urgently looking at Tigerpelt, it looked like he had met an enemy patrol, from FireClan, or even WolfClan, the gashes were huge, probably a beast that attacked.

Maplekit suckled next to her mother's stomach hearing only murmurers and feeling pelts surrounding her but she really didn't care.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm

"Oh, this?" Tigerpelt asked, glansing at his wounds. "Uh.. Yeah... A Fox attacked us while we were near the Wolfclan Boarder..."

Smallflower's eyes widened in alarm. "Fox! Oh no! Oh no!" She mewed, curling her tail around her kits.

Hollowkit felt his mother's tail wrap around him. What? He thought, for he couldn't talk just yet. He squirmed a little, mewling a few deformed words.

"Don't worry! We think the Fox crossed the boarder..." He mewed quickly.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

"And if that fox comes back, I know I'll rip it to shreds!" Amberstorm growled, but then stopped, afraid the kits would become afraid if she used this aggressive tone.
"Sorry." She whispered calmly, giving Smallflower a look that clearly asked if she could stroke one on the back.
(:3)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Smallflower nodded, uncurling her tail. She stared at her kits, pure happyness in them. "I can't wait untill they can talk..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Calmly, Amberstorm stroked each kit's back in turn. he hoped it helped; she felt bad for acting so horribly in front of them. But soon, they would train to be warriors of DarkClan, and then they would see horrible things. You can't hide terrible things from cats when you live a life like DarkClan does.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 am

Tigerpelt looked over at Amberstorm. "I think we should let Smallflower rest. She has had a long day... And so have we..." He mewed, flicking his tail at their wounds.

Smallflower glansed up. "You two should go to Ripplesong! Have those wounds checked!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Amberstorm nodded. "We will." And then she left.
(HOLEH SHNAP that was shooooort.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down