Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp Empty Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp

Post by Member Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Clovernose sat in the nursery, staring out at the camp, full of melting snow, the warm days were coming again, and she was reassured. Her kits wouldn't be born in the murderous cold, and possibly died, just as Bengal's had, and then, in sequence, she die too, just as her mother leaving, however many surviving kits, alone, without their mother, and with only their father. Who would feed them? She wondered this over and over again. It made her depressed everyday.

She looked down at her belly, large and fat from the lives tucked away inside, ready to come out at a date and time she was not yet sure of. It was supposed to be this moon, but when? She didn't know the exact date, no one did. Maybe she should ask Fetherstream again. Yes, that would help, it would reassure her. She seemed to need reassurance lately, with all this kit stuff going on. She stood up from her nest, feeling the weight of the kits come undone. She felt like she'd been eating a plump mouse for ten moons every minute. It made her not even want to move, but she would.

Maybe she should get something to eat, before she goes over there, she hadn't eat since yesterday, she didn't want to starve the kits. She trudged out into the clearing, feeling the icy cold on her feet, and listening to the slush each time she stepped on the spots still covered in snow. The breeze sent chills through her still. When would the wind feel warm again? She didn't want the first thing her kin felt be the leftovers of leafbare. That wasn't something they needed to know about until the next time the season pranced into their lives. She didn't want them introduced to the hunger that it delt to every cat, givng some more than their fair share.

Clovernose grabbed a mouse from the pile and stepped away, quickly finding herself a place to sit. She laid down and took a bit out of her small meal, the little thing to give her energy before she went to ask her little questions.
Administrator

Warning System : Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp Empty Re: Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

"Clovernose!" The warm call came from the middle of the clearing as Church trotted up, his eyes shining. His pelt was thin and ragged, every rib showing through, but he still looked healthier than most cats.

"Where are you off to?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp Empty Re: Because Smallflower has the Fattest Body in Camp

Post by Member Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Clovernose looked up when she heard the familiar voice of her mate. Sorrow quickly overcame her as she saw his conditions. It was nothing new, and his image was copied all around camp, but why did he have to fall into the trend as well? Was this be what would come? Would their children be born into a world, thinking that cats always look like this? It wasn't right, it just wasn't want she wanted. A cat, especially a kit should live like that! But she had it worse, she supposed, so maybe it's fine, for now.

"I'm just..." She trailed off, her voice not sounding as cheery as it should. It was too sad, and she knew it. She couldn't bring her gloom on Church too. He seemed to be moderately happy, even at these times, especially when Bengal wasn't around. Where was he? Probably avoiding the rest of the clan to avoid doing work or something. "I'm just finishing this up," she started again, "and when I'm done I'll go see Featherstream."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

"Oh." Church tilted his head to the side, blinking. "Hey, why do you sound so sad? The kits are to come any day now. The only problem is the shortage of food. But that'll clear up soon, I'm positive!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: I think she should have the kits because BB and Churchill get into a fight or something and she gets stressed out. XD

"It's... it's not that." Clovernose smiled a little, trying to not worry Church. "It's nothing. I'll be okay." She didn't want to burden him with her own little thoughts about the past and their patterns. She never thought about them until now.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:35 am

OOC:LETS DO IT!

Church pressed up against her side comfortingly. "It'l be fine! Don't worry about a thing."he said gently, purring.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 pm

OOC: WOOT! XD

"I'll try not to," she murmured, not noticing Church's gesture.

"Hey, Clover," came the usual, irritated voice of Bengalbelly. Clovernose looked up at her brother as he came towards them, something or other on his mind. "Shouldn't you be in the nursery or something?" His eyes slowly went to Church and he let out a grunt of disappointment. Church, what a horrible choice.

"Maybe..." She said a little quietly, thinking over whether she should go back instead of go to the medicine den.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Church bristled. Great. Bengalbelly. "Hey,"he said in a stiff voice.

OOC:Muse... gone...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Bengalbelly looked back over at Church, who gave him a very crappy greeting. "Hi?" He gave Church a look that said: What do you want, you obnoxious cat!? He didn't actually feel in the mood to be greeted by someone who was not at all in his "circle". Church was well outside of his circle. He was so far outside of the circle that he ended up in a triangle somehwere. He always ruined good, fun times. Especially when he was with his sister. Church, Church, Church, how come he couldn't go away with his brother? "Why didn't he go away with his brother?" Bengalbelly muttered as if agreeing with another cats opinion on Church.

Clovernose caught the comment, since he didn't make that mcuih of an effort to conceal it, and quickly replied. "You need to learn to be a little nicer to Church!" She scolded him, like an older sister would.

"He doesn't deserve it," Bengalbelly replied lamely.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 pm

ooc- I don't get Clovernose's depression state.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC:lawl

Church growled and turned away, trying not to start a conflict. Because if he got kicked out of the Clan-or killed-by fighting Bengalbelly, what would happen to Clovernose and the kits?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 pm

OOC: You have to read the history you negelceted to read the first time, Rivlator. XD

"And see? Look how rude he is. He barely acknowledged my hello. How could you like a cat so distastful?" He asked Clovernose, half serious, half not. Really, if he was going to act like that then couldn't he just go somewhere else?

"Well, I'm sure you're distastful to him," she countered quickly. Bengalbelly grunted, and she grinned.

"He provokes it. It's the only way I can have fun. Maybe if Church wasn't so dull and boring and unlikeable, then maybe I wouldn't have anything to say to him."

"But, Bengal, you always do!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

"She has a point, you know," Church said with a smirk. He lifted one mottled paw, faint spots of blood from a recent kill dotting his claws, for emphasis. "I do find you distasteful."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

"Hey, Curch, did I ask for your comment? Did I ask for your mouse-brained comment? No, no I didn't. I don't know why you even said anything, since, obviously, I didn't come over here for you. Why are you even here? For Clover? Because I'm sure she can handle herself. Seriously. Get. Out." Bengalbelly glares at Church. When he said "Get Out", he really ment, "Leave the clan and go die somewhere."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 am

Church laughed. "I'm well aware of that." He swished his tail. "And I'm not leaving until she does. Which won't be soon because of the kits. So back off." His voice slid into a menacing growl. If he wanted a fight.... There was no preventing it.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 am

Bengalbelly growled back. "You might as well go. Five days after they're born they'll die because they inherited you stupidity and won't even know to get food. Either that or they'll have defects like your brother." There was something seriously wrong with Gizmo. He couldn't imagine having to spend a week with him.

"Bengal!" Clovernose yelled at him. "They're my kits too!" She didn't want to hear about them getting killed or something before they even get to see the nursery!

"Well sorry, but I'm only stating the facts."

OOC: If Churchill gets a new mate like the cats in the book, Begal will... totally kill her. I THINK WE SHOULD DO IT! XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 am

OOC: LETS DO IT

Church smirked. "Hey, that really hurt ya know?" he said in a mock offended tone, sliding his claws out.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

OOC: WOOT!

"Oh really." Bengalbelly growled in an agitated tone. He was getting tired of Church, pulling his claws out in such. What was he going to do, fight him? He failed the last time, what made him think he'd succeed this time. "I wouldn't try that Church. You might get hurt again," he said mockingly, goading the cat to try an attack.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 am

"Peh. You're only afraid that I'll beat you!" he sneered back, eyes glinting. He'd grown stronger since their last encounter. He wouldn't lose this time.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

Bengalbelly unsheathed his claws. "I'm not afraid of you. You've got the moves of a kit! You'll be easier than swatting moss from the sky!" He was an expert at swatting moss from the sky. He had... a lot of practice when he was younger. "Mice could trample you."

"I think we should just calm down now, right?" Clovernose mewed. She didn't want them getting into a fight, not now. Why couldn't they just be... friends?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 am

Church growled. "Fraidy Cat!" he spat, lashing his tail. He faintly heard Clovernose's warning but ignored it. It was time to earn some respect. Whether it killed him or not.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 am

OOC: LOL! XD

"That's your reply?" Bengalbelly teased before he launched himself at Church. He didn't even hear Clovernose. He was ready to get that tom out of his life. He was aiming for his face, mainly. It would be easy. Very, very, easy.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 am

Church was prepared, leaning back to avoid the brunt of the blow. His nose stung from Bengalbelly's claws, but he leaped forwards anyway, twisting on one front paw to rake unsheathed claws down the tabby's side.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 am

Bengalbelly hissed as he felt claws hit him. He was at an angle, lucky for him, that they wouldn't go too deep, but there would be injury. He landed on his feet and twisted around, ignoring the pain. He raised a paw in the air to strike down on the back of Church's head. If the blow hit, it should daze him for a while, long enough for him to strike.

Clovernose watched as the two started to fight. No! Why were they doing this, all the time? It seemed like a never ending battle for the two, it was day in, day out. She'd interveen, but what if one of them didn't see her in time!? She couldn't jeoprodize the kits! She watched the two helplessly, worry going over her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

"Uff!" He felt his ear rip as he tried to duck.That blow could have cost him his life... Church lunged, trying to grab Bengalbelly's neck or shoulder with his teeth and swinging his claws at his face.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next