Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY)

4 posters

Go down

Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY) Empty Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Cheetahstride, a tall, thin, spotted, and very young warrior slinked into the Shadowclan Warriors' Den. He despised being there, for he would rather be in the Leader's den, all alone, away from foolish cats. He sighed, glaring towards his nest. Something drawed him to it, and he obeyed. He curled up into a tight ball, and let the darkness engulf him.
----
Cheetahstride found himself in darkness all around when he woke in his dreams. Where am I? He twitched his tail irritably, as his eyes adjusted to this type of Darkness.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY) Empty Re: Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY)

Post by Noname Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Leopardstrike a large, bulky, yet handsome tom with a bajillion fan girls loving him, had just fallen asleep in the warriors den, still engulfed in rain. He shivered as he entered the realm of slumber, and he was swallowed by a pit of darkness. His eyes opened and they took only a second to adjust. Was Hawkfrost coming to him again? Something was off... He couldn't see those mysterious, yet piercing blue eyes, that peered straight into your soul.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY) Empty Re: Dreaming a Meeting (Leopardstrike ONLY)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Cheetahstride scented the air, and raised his hachles as he smelt Thunderclan in the murky air. "Who's there?" He spat. "Show yourself!" The Cheetah-like cat stalked forwards, tail twitching, and eyes glinting with evil.

OOC: SHORTNESS!

Last edited by Wish of Many Travelers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failsause)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Leopardstrikes fur bristled as he heard a voice. Though it wasn't Hawkfrost... Leopardstrike growled inwardly, stepping back to judge his jump, only by the sound of the voice could he find his prey. He unsheathed his claws, his quarry had been located, Leopardstrike got a running start and then pounced into the darkness, to knock over Cheetahstride, and hold him down to the ground, the more weighty tom would over power the thinner tom, though Cheetahstride was much faster.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am

Cheetahstride smirked, darting to the side, faster than the eye could see, to dodge Leopardstrike's attack. "What's a Thunderclan Cat doin h--" Cheetahstride was cut off as a yowl came from behind them. He spun around, and glared at a pare of Icey Blue eyes. "Who's there!"

OOC: If I change accounts, It'd be double posting! xD

Hawkfrost stepped out of the shadows, twitching his tail in amusement. "You two are acting like Kits in the Nursery!" He growled in amusement.

"And, who are you?" Cheetahstride spat, still glaring at the newcomer.

"Oh, just Kin..." Hawkfrost grunted with a smirk.

"Kin? I have no Kin! My father died, and I never knew my mother! So, I don't have no Kin!" Cheetahstride's pelt along his spin started to bristle.

[:3] <--- in meh Box
[If you haven't noticed, Cheetahstride JUST said two Negitives in one sentence, "So, I don't have no Kin!" And, that means he has Kin! xDDDD (And we already know who that is) Two Negitives Equals a Positive! Whoot! Go Pre-Algebra!!!! ]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm

"You're telling me... I'm related to this ShadowClan scum!?" yowled Leopardstrike picking himself up and snarling at both Hawkfrost and Cheetahstride.

OOC: Too... Muse...Less.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"Yes..." Hawkfrost spat simpley. "Tigerstar was in Shadowclan, too..."

"Wait.. What?! I can't possibly be related to this... This Thunderclan fool!" Cheetahstride spat, the fur along his haunches.

"Yes, you are..." Hawkfrost sighed, flicking his tail again. He showed the same thing he showed Leopardstrike when he was Ill. "Now do you belive me? Oh, and, your fathers are the same... That's the only real thing linking you two..."

Cheetahstride slit his eyes. How can they be related? (Ask your RPers!!!!) "Isn't it like you and Brambleclaw? Linked by only Tigerstar?" He prompted.

"Yes..." The tom slit his eyes, and scraped the ground with his claws.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

"... And Spotted talon..." murmured Leopardstrike unsheathing his claws, and digging them into... what ever was below him. He looked towards the other cat. He was scrawny than him, but sleek and faster. With the same pelt and a similar pelt. "We're half-brothers..." meowed Leopardstrike looking coldly at his half-brother. This made him... Half-Clan. That was just as bad as being nothing. "Why does this matter Hawkfrost?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 pm

"It matters... Because you two are destined for great things... Leopardstrike to become Leopardstar of Thunderclan, and Cheetahstride to become Cheetahstar of Shadowclan..."

"That was my plan all along, and with the storm, I could kill off the Deputy without anyone knowing, and then take Redstar's last few lives..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 pm

"But Silverstar... She still has all nine of her lives. And Rainpelt is still alive and well." meowed Leopardstrike looking back at Hawkfrost, sheathing his claws, his shining yellow eyes focused into the icy slits of Hawkfrosts eyes. There was no way that what he said could happen, maybe he could be deputy Rainpelt, was away with her kits, and Silverstar was alive and well plus they were kin.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Hawkfrost snorted, as if he had read Leopardstrikes thoughts. "You're worried about Rainpelt, and Silverstar? Aren't you?" He gave a mock laugh.

Cheetahstride stared at his Half-Brother. "So, what are you going to do?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well... Yes." meowed Leopardstrike a tiny bit embarrassed, he seemed to be the only one with emotions in this little group. "I don't know what I could do..." mumbled Leopardstrike to himself kneading the ground with his paws. All this was new to him, he wasn't evil, and didn't hate his leader, and Rainpelt was a decent enough cat... Though weak and spineless, undeserving of deputyship, and a nosy queen!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Hawkfrost twitched his ears. "I must go..." and with that, he vanished.

"What a rude leaving.." Cheetahstride sneered, staring back at Leopardstrike.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Some cat hissed furiously, and all the darkness was gone. A few Starclan cats appeared. One was angry. "Mouse-brained fools! Stay out of the Dark Forest!" Another one, who appeared to be the group's leader, shushed him. A third sat quietly. The leader stepped forward, a pale white she-cat with bright green eyes. All three had an unrecognizable scent. "I am Leafstar, a previous leader of Thunderclan." There was a scar along her left eye. "I am here to bring important news." The angry one, a small black tom, circled where Hawkfrost had been.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Cheetahstride almost leaped out of his pelt when te Starclan cats burst through. "It's our own will whether we dream in Darkness, or in Light!" He hissed, glaring at the Starclan cats who enterupted their meeting with Hawkfrost.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:07 pm

"Leafstar!" repeated Leopardstrike stepping back a pace, as the two StarClan cats appeared. These were definitely leaders, their presence just commanded respect, and Leopardstrike was taken aback at their sudden appearence and Cheetahstrides rudeness.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Leaftstar glared at Cheetahstride. "Fine then, live in the dark forest for the rest of eternity. See if I care. There are plenty of other cats I can choose to go on this mission." The angry black cat, whose name was Darkstar, narrowed his eyes at Leopardstrike. "Are you going to be smart enough to listen?" He asked.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

"Mission? A mission to do what?" asked Leopardstrike a little taken a back at all of this, and still Cheetahstrides aggression. "Please, don't mind my half-brother, he's just stubborn."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Darkstar hissed again. "To save the clans, duh! What'd you expect? Did you think we came to tell you there's a piece of prey stuck in your teeth?" Leafstar shushed him again. "Yes, the clans will be destroyed if they stay in their homes much longer. Give or take about a moon, and there'll be nothing left." She had a calm, reassuring voice, completely opposite of Darkstar. "But the clans may be destroyed anyway if they all go at once. They need a few cats to...scout ahead of them." Darkstar's tail twitched. Leafstar continued. "Starclan can't see everything beyond the clans' borders. You'll be exploring for us, too." She paused, looking at Cheetahstride. "For the sake of the clans, just do it."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Cheetahstride grunted. "Fine, but only cause Leopardtrike is going..." The Tom slitted his eyes. "But, what if we never live through the journey?" He promted. He knew he would go to this Nightclan with all his other Kin, but he didn't want to die so soon. The thng, Cheetah-like cat stared at he Leaders. "When do we leave?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"And where are we heading, we can't just leave the Clans, and go on some wild goose chase to find a new home, we need some kind of idea of where we are going." meowed Leopardstrike taking a step forward sapping off his brothers confidence to speak out against the leaders.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Leafstar sighed. "You won't be the only ones in small group to scout for the clans. There will be others, and I'll be surprised if you all find your new home alive. Riverclan already knows where to go. At night, look for the brightest star in the sky and head in that direction. You should be going against the wind." The third cat, who had been quiet the whole time, finally spoke. "The clans won't be very far behind you. Hopefully about a half-day of walking. And my name is Scarfire. Grumpy over there," he pointed with a flick of his tail at the black cat, " his name is Darkstar." Leafstar blinked. "Go to the Gathering Place in three moonrises. At night, and make sure no one follows you." The she-cat mewed. Leafstar had already assumed Cheetahstride and Leopardsttrike would go.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 pm

"Meh... Fine by me..."

OOC: Shortest post I have EVER made! On IC! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm

"We don't really have a choice." muttered Leopardstrike.

OOC: Museless :(
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down