Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD)

4 posters

Go down

Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD) Empty Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD)

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Blossompaw entered to the camp she was ready to tell her clan her choice, she was going to Thunderclan, she looked for Mountainpaw, it was going to be hard, she finally spoted Mountainpaw on the apprentices den "Mountainpaw I need to tell you something" she mewed

Mountainpaw glared at his sister, then he scent something weird...Blossompaw had been on Thunderclan again "are you still visiting Leopardstrike?" he asked hostily

"im sorry Mountainpaw...but I made a decition...Im going to Thunderclan" she mewed at last

Mountainpaw froze, his biggest fears had come true "go then, you are a traitor as I thought" he hissed

"I hope you understand...I dont belong here" she told him "...I have spoken to Silverstar she let me join" she waited for an answer but Mountainpaw remained silent
Persephone
Persephone

Warning System : Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD) Empty Re: Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm

"W-w-why are you leaving I thought we were friends, don't leave! Please for RiverClan, your family and your friends!" he whimperd

OOC: some man, loll
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD) Empty Re: Blossompaws clan translation (open, please post XD)

Post by Persephone Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC:LMAO

"cause I hate my life in riverclan, I have talked with Silverstar, she allowed it"
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 pm

"But what about all of us, I guess you hate me to, don't you!!!"

SHORTNESS AND YES HE IS A LMAO
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 pm

"I dont hate you, I dont like my life here...thats the reason, I cant live with it"

ooc: GIVE HIM A NAME XD
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"Wel fine, I hope to see you in battle soon, I will show you what real cats fight like." Acrticpaw hissed

OOC: i knda forgot that part
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"we will see that" she answered defiantly
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"We will see who is the better cat, I hope you enjoy it, one day when you have to fight family." he hissed
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Shadow dipped her head. "Blossompaw, if you want to leave, leave now." she glared at the smaller cat, "Didn't you hear me? Go, Traitor!" she yelled, her voice rising with her hackles and echoing around the clearing, which had become hushed as she shouted.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Blossompaw was definatly scared, they had taken it worse than what she had thought, she hurried for the camp exit (?) and finally went out of RC territory
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Irispaw's fur bristled with fury; traitor! Hackles raises and eyes darkening the she-cat spat at the younger cat, turning her head around before padding away.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 pm

ooc: OMFGBBQ YOU ARE ALL LIKE MOUNTAINPAW EEEVIIIL
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down