Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Birth of a Leader

3 posters

Go down

The Birth of a Leader Empty The Birth of a Leader

Post by Noname Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Nightcloak looked at the pure white rock, some of it had been chipped away and lay on a pile next to the great stone. Creeping closer, he felt like he was in the presence of thousands of powerful spirits. "Tigerpelt, stay close by." he mewed, he had brought his Deputy here just in case they were stopped from arriving, but he didn't need him right now. He crept a little bit closer, in awe of the great stone, cautiously he pressed his nose to the white rock, and his mind went blank, the sone turned a magnificent black and the light around him vanished into a pitch black darkness.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : The Birth of a Leader WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The Birth of a Leader Empty Re: The Birth of a Leader

Post by Nightclan Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm

OOC: only a tiny bit of powerplaying, but only cause I needed to for the Lives and such! :3 And, I use Tiggerstar in this one cause he needed to give a life... :3

IC: Nightcloak awoke in a dark forest, surounded by nine pairs of glowing yellow, amber, green, an blue eyes. "Welcome, Nightcloak. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" A large tabby tom with amber eyes spoke. It was Tigerstar, already taking his place back in Nightclan.. He stepped forward, touching Nightcloak. "With this life I give you courage. Use it well in the defense of your Clan." He backed away after a surge shot out of him. (Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of hunts and battles) Another large tabby tom stepped forward. It was Hawkfrost, Tigerstar's son... Well, one of them... "With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others." He mewed, touching the small black tom, also. He stepped back after another surge shot out. (bolt of pain with new life) Another tom stepped forward. "With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble." He touched Nightcloak, and stepped back after another surge shot out. (Feels Bolt of pain with new life; less than before) A she-cat stepped up this time. Her green eyes glowing. "With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader" She stepped back after a surge shot out. (Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of speed) A small, elderly she-cat stalked up next. "With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for you Clan as a mother cares for her kits." Most of the time... She stepped back after a surge shot out of her. (Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of ferocity) OOC: I dun wanna make up random cats sooo... IC: More cats came up, all giving off a surge of pain when they touched him. "With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan. (Bolt of pain with new life)... With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of you Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself. (Bolt of pain with new life)... With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats in your care—especially Smallflower... (Bolt of pain with new life; not very painful at all; pure love)... With this life, I give you the power to lead your Clan in the ways of NightClan and the...Warrior Code.... (Bolt of pain with new life; very painful; given by eldest leader)..." Tigerstar spoke up after the other cats had finished. "I hail you by your new name, Nightstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and NightClan grants you the guardianship of DarkClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." Tigerstar and the other Nightclan cats started to wickedly chant Nightstar's name.

OOC: Doing this, I almost put Nightlcloak insted of Nightstar! XD

Last edited by Nightclan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO ALERT!!!)

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 am

With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats in your care—especially Sunflower...
...uhm, I know I shouldn't be postin' here, but why is Sunflower mentioned? Juuust wondering.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 am

OOC: She meant SMALLflower. lol
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down