Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Leader is Born

2 posters

Go down

A New Leader is Born Empty A New Leader is Born

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Silvercloud padded dopwn the large space, stone glittering brightly in the middle. She motioned to Leopardpaw to stand back before moving towards the stone, lying down, and pressing her nose to the unbelievably cold substance. Immediately, she was engulfed in blackness and sleep overwhelmed her.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : A New Leader is Born WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A New Leader is Born Empty Re: A New Leader is Born

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

StarClan: Welcome Silvercloud. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?

Silvercloud: Yes... I'm ready.

Nine StarClan cats appeared, almost from nowhere with their pelts gleaming with star light.

Sparrowtalon: With this live I give you courage. Use it well to protect your clan.

A shock of pain went through the Silvercloud, leaving her gasping in shock.

Second StarClan cat: With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others.

Again, a shock of pain goes ran through Silvercloud.

Willowfrost: With this life I give you loyalty to what you know is right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble.

Less pain goes through Silvercloud. There is goodness in this life.

Smokepaw, the former Apprentice of Silvercloud appeared: With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out your duties as leader.

This life feels like running forever and the exhilaration of speed.

Juniperfeather: With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits.

The life pains the Silvercloud, like a mother defending her kits.

Spiraldapple: With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan.

The life is a great cloud of anguish so great the Silvercloud would think she was having a heart attack.

Littlefoot: With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of your Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than you.

This life didn't hurt as much as the ones at first, and Silvercloud bares it.

Next came, a light brown muscular tabby, Cometblaze: "With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats you care about-especially Aspenleaf."

The Silvercloud braced for the pain, but it didn't come. This life is filled with warmth and love.

Final StarClan cat Whitestar: Welcome, Silvercloud, my warrior and deputy. I knew you would make a great leader one day.

The leader-to-be bows his/her head.

Whitestar: With this life I give you nobility, certainty, faith, and utter Pwnsomeness. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code.

The warmth of the last life lulled the Silvercloud, and she wasn't ready for the agony that followed the Whitestar's life. She got fierceness, sadness, and suffering. She got happiness and terror and finally, power. It finally ended in calm acceptance and joy. All the StarClan warriors rise and signal the leader-to-be to rise too.

Whitestar: I hail you by your new name, Silverstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants to you the guardianship of Silverstar. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code, and live each life with pride and dignity.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Silverstar thanked the StarClan cats, dipping her head to each as each came forward. Her heart quickened as the ceremony ended; she felt so renewed, so full of life. As her mind went to darkness again her mind filled with thoughts of Cometblaze; his scent that had wafted around her, her mother Juniperfeather, how she looked so filled with pride. The newly appointed leader blinked her eyes in the sudden brightness of the Snowstone.
She was awake and ready to serve her clan.

The silver she-cat whisped her tail over Leopardpaw's shoulder, murmuring quietly. "Come Leopardpaw, we must return home."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Follows.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:15 pm

OOC: Beautifully long and drawn-out post Iron. Pure poetry there.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down