Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY

+8
Persephone
Naruto
Whitestar
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
MoonEcho
LEN KAGAMINE
Amberstorm
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY - Page 4 Empty Re: TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY

Post by Naruto Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Rainpaw growled in protest. "Who cares about me? If I don't go back,we will lose!"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY - Page 4 Empty Re: TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Ooc: okay. Moonpaw went back to help Sunflower, but your charry has serious wounds, so just pretened I stayed long enough to say I do. srry about the ironpelt. I didn't see that.

"You're doing fine," Moonpaw meowed stoking her flank with her paw. She honest didn't know if she really was, she had never helped with a birth. Where's Nightleaf when you need him?. Moonpaw looked at the herbs she brought. "This is borage right?" She grabbed it. "Juiper berries for strenght, see if you can find some nearby. a voice whishpered in her ear. She turned and began Sniffing, "Juniper berries!" She quickly found the bush and picked a few.

She took her herbs over to Sunflower. "Eat these, they'll help." As she watched her eat she began to her mewling.Take the kit, and lick it's fur the wrong way to warm it, th voice whispered. Immediatly she went over picked up the kit, and brought it where Sunflower could see before licking it.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : TC / SC Battle (It\'s night in this thread) TC AND SC CATS ONLY - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Silvercloud spun away from Hawkfire as she heard a yowling from outisde the camp. Although her back stung from the clawmarks Poppyfur had managed to give her, the she-cat raced across the clearing, dodging other cats attacks and brawls. Thinking that ShadowClan may have attacked the area, she quickened her pace and skidded to a halt. Sunflower was giving birth! Silvercloud's eyes widened in shock. "What can I do to help?" She mewed urgently.

Last edited by Echodrop on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Rainpaw growled again.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Ooc: Sunflower is out in the forest srry. It happened earlier before you were here. She rescued Lillykit, and took here out in the forest.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Nightleaf

Nightleaf was looking for poppy seeds when he saw Moonpaw with Sunflower."What are you guys doing here?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 pm

MoonEcho wrote:Ooc: Sunflower is out in the forest srry. It happened earlier before you were here. She rescued Lillykit, and took here out in the forest.

OOC: Fixed.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Moonpaw looked up from her licking. "Shadowclan attacked camp, lillykit got attacked and sunflower rescued her by bringing her here, and she's giving birth!" She Got up to pick up the next kit and began licking it. "You're doing great," she mewed between licks.

"Lick! The wrong way to warm the kit up!" She handed Silvercloud the kit she was previously licking.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Silvercloud did as she was told, licking furiously as the kit mewed softly.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Nightleaf

"Your doing well."He pressed on Sunflower's flank."Good.Keep pushing.Silvercloud is the kit breathing?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Silvercloud felt the small cats pelt. A quivering breath was for surely there. SHe smiled in relief. "She's breathing fine."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Moonpaw saw Sunflower's stomach give a few more stong convulsions before another mewling added to the chorus of meweing. She went over and brought it back. "I know this isn't the best thing to ask right now, but Sunflower you need to lick your kits fur the wrong way." She handed her the kit she was previously licking, and began licking the kit fiercly. You did good, the voice meowed again.

Once the kit she was licking was breathing good and was gitting warm she sat up. "Nightleaf do I do the right things? When you where gone there was a voice, I think it was Spottedleaf, and she told me to give Sunflower Borage and Juniper berries, and she was the one who told me to lick the kits fur the wrong way."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Nightleaf

"Yes.Thank you Spottedleaf.Are you okay Sunflower?Moonpaw make a nest for her."

Moonfur

"Good thing Nightleaf told me about a few herbs."He put some cob webs and marigold on her wounds.

OOC:So she is done kitting?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: O.o Can we just say that Shadowclan retreated?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

OOC: And that Leopardpaw took on two Apprentices at once with major wounds?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 pm

ooc: yes.

Moonpaw nodded. She ran off, and grabbed some moss. She came back and arranged for a makeshift nest. "Here," she meowed to Sunflower.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm

oooc: yes

Sunflower looked at her three wonderful kits. "I'm fine." she told Nightleaf. Propping herself up on one shoulder, she picked up each kit one by one and placed them next to her belly so they could nurse. She looked at the dark grey kit and mewed.
"I'll name him Whisperkit. He's not mewling a bunch like his littermates." licking Whisperkit's tiny head, she moved to the next kit, a light brown she-cat. "And she could be Fawnkit. The little flecks of white on her pelt look like a deer's."
Sunflower yawned. She winced as Moonfur put the marigold on her wounds. It stung.
"And the last kit," Sunflower nosed the silver she-kit. "She'll be...Dreamkit." laying back down, she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. Looking back up at the other cats, she purred, "Thank you all for helping my kits. I cannot tell you how grateful I am."
She looked over at the now sleeping Lillykit. "What will we do with her?"
Moonpaw had left to find moss and was now back and had made a nest. Sunflower licked her forehead. "Thank you," she said, putting her kits in the nest and laying down.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"Your welcome," Moonpaw looked dawn at the beautiful kits. Kits....Lillykit! "I forgot about Lillykit, she ran over to her. Pressing her ear agains her chest, she listened to her breathing. "She's still breathing, but it's shallow." She turned to Nightleaf. "She will live won't she? I tried my best, bu-but-but I just don't know!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Leopardpaw yowled, his anger, crawling near the kits. "I r-risked my life... For four kits and a Queen... That will... Survive...!" With one I shut and the other only open a tiny crack he stared down each kit, he could hear their mewling from only one good ear, that wasn't so badly torn up. Leopardpaw collapsed tired and wishing he had something to eat, food was the only thing on his mind before he blacked out.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

"Where did Nightleaf go?" She grabbed marigold, and began cheweing it. She began licking the juice into leopardpaw's wounds. When she finished she put cobwebs on the ones that needed it. "Sunflower, I'm going to fetch them fresh-kill, call for me if one of the wakes up." She padded away towards the fresh-kill pile
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 pm

UNCONSCIOUS!!! OWNED!!!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 pm

ooc::P

Bic: "Here you go," She passed a plump mouse to Sunflower, and a starling for leopardpaw when he wakes up. She had a vole for herself. "You're kits are beautiful," She padded into the back of the den to get more borage. "Eat this later, It'll help with you're milk supply."

Last edited by MoonEcho on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

ooc: Uh...Moon, we're still in the forest, aren't we?

Sunflower got up slowly from her kits and moved them onto a patch of soft leaves. She pulled Leopardpaw onto her nest and licked his shoulder.
"Wake up," she mewed.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Ooc: I thought we were back in the camp, because moonfur was here earlier and he was in camp.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:23 pm

... Ize bees unconscious. Ize no go to da vet.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next