Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only]

3 posters

Go down

Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] Empty Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only]

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

A misty grey she cat padded promptly into the clearing. Her sleek coat shining from a recent wash. Her blue eyes sparkled with new light but slight regret at the thought of the leaving the territories she was born in. Her ears flicked and her tail waved as she padded towards the fresh kill pile.

Retreating from the mountain of prey with a rainbow trout in her jaws, Mistyheart padded to a rock at the edge of camp. The sun shone directly onto it, making it warm. She propped her prey up respectfully before leaping up herself.

She dug her teeth into the prey and felt the forest flavors seep into her mouth. She could taste the sweet, a little salty and stringy taste on her tongue.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] Empty Re: Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only]

Post by Riber~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm

ooc- *yawns*

Skyfire stretched his limbs, shaking out the soreness from the dawn patrol. He gave a wide yawn, trotting into camp, grey fur plastered to him from the river as to which he just hopped from. Everything was quiet. He felt no resentment that they were leaving their home. He knew that this was best. It was greenleaf and their prey was similar to what it was like in leaf-bare.

The tom picked up a fish gently between his teeth and spoted Mistyheart, lounging near the edge of camp, the sun shining on her fish. Skyfire padded over, looking up at her and squinting fomr the sun. "In need of some company?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] Empty Re: Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only]

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 am

OOC: Mistyheart never taught Flypaw -.-
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Morning' Meal [Private, Riber and mwa only] WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

OOC: I'll do it later...

"Oh, if your not busy then I wouldn't mind the company." Mistyheart mewed, it would be good to make a new friend. She licked her chest and flicked her ears in greeting at Skyfire. He was obviously tired from the Patrol he had been on. "Nice warm morning today isn't it?" She mewed, her whiskers twitching and tail swaying.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 am

Skyfire smiled broadly and took a place beside the grey she-cat, stretching his limbs and placing his fish in front of him. Watching her out of his side-vision, the tom took a bite from his prey, hoping, no, pleaing, for better hunting to keep them going until they found their new home. "Perhaps for you, lounging in your den until sun-high." There was a glint of friendly amusement in his eyes and a light and airy feel to his meow.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 am

"I probably should go on a hunting patrol," Mistyheart laughed as she spoke. his words seemed to dance in the air around them "Perhaps we could go together? If your not too tire\d?" She mewed, turning her head and looking at him as a smile crept onto her face.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am

Skyfire prodded the fish with his paw before finishing it, gulping it down in famished bites. He looked at Mistyheart for a moment before a yawn escaped his jaws. He clamped them shut, the same smile she gave was reflected on his own maw. "No, of course not. Hunting sounds great." The tom got to his feet, long grey fur matted and wild from the torrents of the river.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 am

Mistyheart leapt off the rock, and licked her lips. She would like to be out in the forest again. She would also love to feel the water seep through her fur. She flicked her ears and smiled as she padded beside Skyfire.

OOC: What now???
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:56 am

ooc- Territory.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down