Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN]

+8
Goldenstorm
.:Jaywing:.
Naruto
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Lynx
Wolvine
Cheesles
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] Empty First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN]

Post by Cheesles Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: Before I begin, if ju has not posted in the announcements thing, you will have to wait.

Shadowstar padded from his den onto the ledge jutting out from its entrance. A warm breeze ruffled his dark grey fur and his green eyes sparkled with optimism. New-Leaf and Green-Leaf brought prey, and new kits to the clan. His duty today was to make these kits apprentices, and apprentices warriors.

"All cat old enough to catch their own prey gather before me for a clan meeting!" Shadowstars voice rang throughout the clearing. His tail twitched with apprehension as the cats of Riverclan assembled before him. As the last cats crept from the dens, he sat down and spoke again.

"Today, it's my great pleasure to name several new apprentices and warriors." He looked at the neatly groomed kits and apprentices below him. "First the apprentices!" He yowled happily. He could remember his own warrior ceremony. "Tigerpaw, Rainpaw, Batpaw, Lonepaw and Deathpaw, please step forward." He mewed, as the 5 eager apprentices moved towards him. "Tigerpaw, your mentor unfortunately passed away, but you didn't let that hinder your training. I have over seen your progress, and like the other apprentices, its high time you were made a warrior." He paused, closing his eyes. "I call upon our warrior ancestors, to look down on this apprentice, she has trained hard to earn her warrior name. I commend her to you, as a warrior in her turn." He opened his eyes and looked at Tigerpaw in the eyes. "Do you rpomise to uphold your loyalty and will to protect those of Riverclan?" Shadowstar heard her meow a slightly frightened, 'I do.'

"Then by the power vested in me, Tigerpaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Tigercloud, Starclan honours you as a powerful and kind she cat, we welcome you as a new warrior to our clan." Shadowstar leapt down and lay his chin on the new warriors headd. She licked is shoulder respectfully in turn.

"Rainpaw, step forth." He mewed letting the she cat step closer to him. "You have waited a long time for this, and you deserve it. I call upon my warrior ancestors to look upon this apprentice, that has trained hard and patiently awaited this day, and now I commend her to you, as a warrior in her turn." Shadowstar paused, opening his eyes again. He looked into his apprentices eyes and mewed. "Do you vow to uphold your loyalty, patience and skill to protect the cats of Riverclan, even at the cost of your life?" Shadowstar mewed and almost instantly heard the reply of his patient apprentice. 'I do.' "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Rainpaw, from this day forward, you shall be know as Raincloud. Starclan onours your patience and kindness, we welcome you as a full warrior to our clan." A cheer errupted from the cats in the clearing and Shadowstar rested his chin on the new warriors head and she licked his shoulder. "Well done!" He whispered quietly.

Shadowstar straightened up, looking at the other three kits. "Batpaw, step forth. You have waited, along time, like Rainpaw for this day to come. I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, that has trained hard and well so that today would be so. I now commed him to you, as a warrior, in his turn." Shadowstar mewed pausing. "From this day forward, Batpaw, you shall be no longer be known by that name, but instead Batfur. Starclan honours your bravery and strength and we welcome you on their behalf, into Riverclan." Another large cheer errupted once again.

Shadowstar nodded to the next apprentice, Lonepaw. The tom stepped forward and he started at once. "You have learned well, and are now ready to become a warrior," Shadowstar paused flicking his ears. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice, he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I now I commend him to you as a warrior in turn. Batpaw do you promise to uphold your loyalty and strength, to protect and serve the clan, even at te cost of your life?" Shadowstar watched as the apprentice nodded a gruff reply. "From this day forwards you shall be known as Lonewind. May Starclan protect you and keep you safe." He mewed flicking his tail as the clan cheered briefly.

"Deathpaw, you ready?" Shadowstar mewed as Deathpaw shuffled forward. "You have trained hard and your built up your strength. I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice that like the others, has trained hard and well that he would earn his warrior name. Deathpaw, do you promise to uphold your will an strength to help protect and serve the cats of Riverclan even at the cost of your life?"
"I do," Deathpaw grunted.
"Then by the powers Starclan has vested in me, from this day forward you shall be known as Deathstrike. Starclan honours you and excepts you as a full warrior into the clan."

He turned to Ebonypaw, nodding for her to step forward. (Jetter I'm only doing this so that Nightjaw can be deputy.) "Last but not least, I call upon my warrior ancestors to looks down on this apprentice that has trained hard and waited patiently for this day. Ebonypaw do you promise to uphold your loyalty to protect Riverclan, even at the cost of your life?" She heard an excited 'I do' " Then by the power vested in me by our warrior ancestors of Starclan, from tis moment forward, Ebonypaw shall be known as Ebony[insert warrior name here]. Starclan honours your courage and welcome you as a full warrior into our clan!"

Instead of a cheer, a large chant errupted around the camp. "Tigercloud! Raincloud! Batfur! Lonewind! Deathstrike! Ebonysommin! Tigercloud! Raincloud! Batfur! Lonewind! Ebonysommin!"

Shadowstar waited for the noise to die down before nodding respectfully at the new warriors. “Because there are quite a few of you, you will not all be positioned at the camp entrance, but at different stations around camp. It would be so like Darkclan to attack at such a time.” He flicked his tail dismissing the apprentices. They weaved there way between other cats. The kits stepped forward as they settled.

“As well as making new warriors, we must also have apprentices to make these warriors. Today we also welcome new apprentices into our clan.” Shadowstar paused, letting is words hang in the air. He leapt back onto his ledge, like where he had been at the start of the ceremony. “Flykit, Shatteredkit, Pebblekit, Berrykit and Swiftkit. It’s time for them to be made apprentices. Mistyheart, you haven’t mentored any apprentice yet, you shall mentor Flypaw.” Mistyheart stepped forward and touched noses with Flypaw.

“Deathstrike, because of your skill, I already believe that you are worthy of an apprentice. You shall be the mentor of Shatteredpaw.” Once again the new mentor and apprentice touched noses. Silvershine, you too deserve an apprentice. You shall mentor Pebblepaw.” Shadowstar paused once again. “Berrykit, you will be known as Berrypaw and your mentor will be Raincloud. Despite her being a new warrior, Raincloud is a very skilled teacher, you are lucky.” Another pause. “And last but not least, Swiftkit, you shall be mentored by Cherrydapple.” The last pair touched noses.

The clan began to stand up and stretch. “I have a few more announcements to make. Since my trip to the Snowstone, I have thought long and hard about a new deputy for the clan.” Shadowstar looked down at his friend, Nightjaw. “Nightjaw, you are a strong, loyal and responsible warrior. I’m proud to announce you as Riverclan’s new deputy.” Shadowstar smiled as he mewed those words. His friend utterly deserved it. The clan whooped and cheered as Shadowstar thought of his next, more serious announcement.

“Cats of Riverclan, there will be no gathering this full moon, the gathering clearing was destroyed in the earthquake. But at the last gathering Silverstar made the announcement that her clan were going to start the journey. In a quarter moon they are leaving and we are going with them. I have heard news Windclan is too, I’ll take two warriors with me tomorrow to visit Smoketail. I’ll be taking Nightjaw and Flarestorm. Silvershine, its your job to keep the clan in check. Clan dismissed.” Shadowstar leapt down from the ledge, towards his mate, secretly relieved.

OCC: The last few paragraphs were done on my comp, thats why they are different font, and size.

Last edited by Cheesles on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] Empty Re: First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN]

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: Waht ofd the other apprentices?

Last edited by Wolvine on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] Empty Re: First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN]

Post by Cheesles Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

OOC: Wolvine, I'm not done, duh! XD
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm

OOC: OOOOOH! No wonder XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 pm

OOC: DONE!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 am

Silvershine exploded ... with happiness that she finally got HER OWN apprentice. She walked over to Pebblewhoeverpaw and touched noses with the aprrentice. "Hi.", she mewed. "That's gonna be a lotta fun"
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : First Ceremonies as a leader. [OPEN] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 am

Swiftpaw couldn't belive it. I'm an apprentice! she thought, unable to contain herself. She looked at the stars. If only Flame and Moon could see me now.

OOC: Flame and Moon are her brother and mum. And on the kit-fight, (the thread name is so sleepy) should I still RP her as Swiftkit?
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 am

OOC: meh... I guess.

Batfur didn't feel his chest puff with pride, as the other apprentices did. Er, other warriors did. He honestly didn't care. He'd barely been trained, and now he was a warrior. Big whoop. Although... He was a bit proud. As all young cats were. He only wished Leafpaw could see him now. She was the same age as me, last time we met. She might be a warrior, too. Greeeeeaaat. Now he'd have to be happy for both of them! A small smile spread out on his lips at the thought.

Flarestorm nodded as it was announced that they were visiting WindClan tomorrow.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 am

OOC: I WAS MISTAKEN FOR BATFUR! *snickers at his shtupid name* XD

Lonewind turned around, away from the crowd. Finally, he was a warrior! Maybe it took so long because he was so horrible when it came to those assessments. Those were hard! Goodness! But at least he made it. He sighed in relief, just happy to be relieved, but now he had to sit vigil all night! Well, at least he'd be with Raincloud.

Lonewind gave a greatful nod to his old mentor, promising to talk to him later, and ran over to Raincloud, who, he thought, would just be as happy as him. "We're warriors!" He exclaimed to her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm

OOC: HEY, HEY , HEY! Shadestone was supposed to mentor Flypaw!

Pebblepaw padded over to Silvershine and touched noses with her. He was finally an apprentice! He thought learning the hunting crouch as a kit was cool, now he was going to learn all kinds of neat stuff! "So....when's my first training session?" Pebblepaw asked excitedly.

Berrypaw sprinted towards Raincloud, nearly crashing into her. "Wow, this is awesome! So when's my first training session? Can it be now! Oh, this is gonna be great!" Berrypaw yelled excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

ooc: *high-fives Cheese* NEW CLAN WARRIORS!!

Rainpaw smiled at her new apprentice, "Of course Berrypaw." she sat down in front of the young cat, "Right after you take care of your duties. Go and see if the elders need anything." she winked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

OOC: Dun complain, I'll make Pebblepaw a kit again if you do, that toke me all weekend! THAT TOOK ME AGES, and you'll get over it.

Shatteredpaw padded over to Deathstrike and touched noses with him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Fine, fine, fine.

"The elders? But that's boring!" Berrypaw complained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Raincloud chuckled, "Go Berrypaw, the faster its done, the faster we're out of camp feeling the cool current of the river." she smiled at him nodding to the entrance of the camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: Berrypaw's a girl.

"Fine," Berrypaw sighed, trudging off to the elder's den. Great, my first day as an apprentice and I'm stuck helping the elders! Berrypaw thought frustratingly. But Raincloud also said she's be able to go out to the river today, so she guessed helping the elders wasn't to bad if she also got to go exploring.

OOC2: Do I actually have to make a topic in the elders den? Do we have any elders?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

ooc: sorry about the girl thing, and no, I'll just make another topic out in the territory. Just say berry did the stuff.

Raincloud smiled, watching her apprentice go. She stood after seeing the young she-cat disappear into the Elder's Den and she went out the camp entrance, setting the first test for Berrypaw. She would have to use her common sense, memory, and scenting abilities to locate her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 am

"Pepplepaw, let's go out and hunt. I am on a hunting patrol, so you can acompany us and watch us. You can learn a lot from watching carefully what your older clanmates do.", Silvershine mewed and padded out of the camp.

ooc: It's the thread of Sneezewhisker.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am

Deathstrike grinned. Despite all his deeds, he had managed to become a warrior. Naruto and Sasuke didn't stand a chance now.

Flypaw began to bounce around, squeaking happily.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Pebblepaw followed Silvershine out of camp, excited to be going out of camp for the first time! Maybe I can impress Silvershine with the hunter's crouch I learned! Pebblepaw thought hopefully.

Berrypaw trotted out of the elder's den, glad that they didn't need anything so she could get out of camp faster. She looked around for Raincloud, wondering where she went. Remembering that she said they would be going out of camp today, Berrypaw padded out the camp entrance, looking around for any sight of her mentor.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

ooc: Ebonybreeze.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm

OOC: What about your apprentice Wolvine? *clears throat and tosses wolvine shatteredpaw* Make the sucker evil, she'll help you kill sasuke and naruto.

Shatteredpaw grunted irritably at Deathstrike. Stuck up warriors, can't even remember what to do at a ceremony. She smirked to herself. She swiped a paw at Deathstrike, without any intent on hurting him. It was just to get his attention.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Cherrydapple was so surprised thatshe had been chosen to mentor her own kit, that she almost forgot to step forward to touch noses with her. "I will teach you well, young one," She promised so that only Swiftpaw could here.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 am

"Thanks, Cherrydapple. I have no doubts in you," she replied, her eyes sparkling with happiness.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

OOC: Hold up... doesn't it say in Naruu's bio of Batteh that his warrior name would be Batwing?

Ravenfeather yowled out the names of the new warriors along with her Clan. "Tigercloud! Raincloud!" She almost choked on the next name, but she pushed through. "Batfur! Lonewind! Deathstrike! Ebonybreeze!" RiverClan would stay strong, even if there was a stupid earthquake. Her pale blue eyes glitttered determinedly.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Cherrydapple chanted all the warriors names after touching noses to greet her new apprentice. She would mentor as best as she could.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next