Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceremonies R US

+6
Wolvine
Lynx
Lillyflower
Noname
Riber~
10 posters

Go down

Ceremonies R US Empty Ceremonies R US

Post by Riber~ Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

ooc- Good luck reading my darlings. <3 X3

Pale blue eyes, now dull with a loss of hope, pushed their way through the exit of a den, silver striped body shivering as the greenery mingled on her back. Silverstar needed to make multiple announcements tonight, but her mind raced with apprehension. Leopardstrike. Where in the world was this mischievous tom? She had given up on finding him. Even Raindapple had. Quailfeather had said nothing to her in dreams, nothing at all to indicate if he was alive. No matter, clan life, unfortunately, went on. Thus, the need for apprentice ceremonies and warrior ceremonies. Her dainty paws brushed against the rock of Highstone, remembering when she had only dreamed of standing exactly where she was. Now, it felt so natural.

Her mind flitted back to when poison had stolen one of her lives, leaving her with only eight. It had been stopped of course, and the rain had washed it away two moons back. But now, now the snow that fell coated the entire camp in a light dusting, leaving their bedding wet and dingy. Apprentices were needed to clean it continuously. With a call to her clanmates, Silverstar begun the age-old ceremony signifying new beginnings and proud endings.

"Today, as ThunderClan, we stand above the rest. We are kind but fierce, are knowing and curious, and always stand against the enemy, the one who threatens our very exsistence. In naming new apprentices, we become even stronger, training our kin and the young to defend themselves with modesty and grace. In conclusion, I would like to call Honeykit, Chimekit, Bellkit, Flopsiekit, and Shellkit forward.”

Silverstar paused as the huge bundle of kits all jumped forward, their mothers, Shinespark and Lilyflower, watching with admiration below, tails around their paws. All the kits eyes shone with excitement. “From this moment on, Honeykit, you will be known as Honeypaw. Gorsetalon, you are ready for another apprentice, you shall mentor Honeypaw. I hope you pass on your knowledge well and allow her to flourish. Chimekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Chimepaw. Branchtwist, you are a young but strong and well-natured warrior of ThunderClan. You will mentor Chimepaw and teach her all the skills you have learned.”

Silverstar took a breath, knowing she was only half done with her speech. She could see the cats already shifting their stiff legs underneath themselves.

"Bellkit, you will be known as Bellpaw. Frostheart, please ignore Silentpaw, as she is magically passed on to StarClan overnight, and mentor Bellpaw. You are a loyal and trustworthy deputy and all of this will rub off on Bellpaw, the noise-maker. Good luck. And Flopsiekit, you will be called Flopsiepaw from this day forward. Gizmo, you have left us and came back loyally, so you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will mentor Flopsiepaw until he joins your ranks as warriors. I know you will be a great role model just as you are a father. And finally, Shellkit. You, like your brothers and sister, will be known as Shellpaw. Failmoon, because I like to laugh at you and Iron’s characters on occasion, you shall mentor Shellpaw. Yes, you fail, but, we have no other active warriors. Enjoy.”

Silverstar chuckled before continuing the warrior section.

"Not only do we welcome new apprentices, but we allow apprentices to join our den. Blazepaw, *insert cheesy stuff about StarClan and joining and warrior code and crap* ‘I do’. Then from this day until you join StarClan you will be known as Blazesong. ThunderClan welcomes you as a full warrior.” Blazesong deserved this . She was a hard-worker and knew the ropes of clan life inside out. “Now, Whisperpaw, although Leopardstrike has been gone a very long time, a VERY long time, I believe with all the training sessions you’ve had with me and the other warriors, you are finally ready to become a full warrior of ThunderClan. I call upon my warrior ancestors … BLAH BLAH BLAH. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code at all costs, even with your life?”

--------------
Whisperpaw looked up at Silverstar with a finality that said ‘FINALLY?@!&^%?!?!’. His grey, tapered tail was held straight in the air, the end flicked over slightly. Sure, he missed Leopardstrike to the very end, but now was his moment to shine. He really did wonder where that boy had went … it had been many many moons. His pale blue eys sparkled as he trudged up to Silverstar, nodding to her once respectfully. His voice didn’t falter once. “I do.”
-------------

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Whisperpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Whisperwind. We welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Silverstar’s sapphire eyes, only a shade darker than Whisperwind’s, met with his and she held his gaze, knowing what he was thinking. If only her nephew was here to see this. No matter, this was the beginning of a new life. For everyone. Too bad Dreampaw had to fall into that mud slide during the rain storm and drown, it would have been a pleasure to name another apprentice a warrior alongside her brother’s side. Now only one matter of business was left.

The Gathering.

"For the Gathering coming up very soon, the following cats will be coming. Frosheart, Leafpaw, Rockpaw, Branchtwist, Failmoon, Lostpaw, Sandfur, Barkfur, and Fawnstep will accompany me to this Gathering. Meeting adjourned."

She nodded once, signaling everyone to chant the new warrior’s and apprentice’s names.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Ceremonies R US WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Ceremonies R US Empty Re: Ceremonies R US

Post by Noname Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Shellpaw sniffed in sadness, as he sat with his head down in the crowd. Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't someone else be apprentice to Failmoon. He had been such a nice guy too. WHY WOULD STARCLAN PUNISH HIM LIKE THIS. He couldn't help but break out in tears. Why couldn't he have gotten a good mentor, like Flopsiepaw. Gizmo was a great hunter... Sort of. And he was funny! But no. He got the uptight, stick in the mud, Fellmoon. He sniffled, tears (if cats could cry) running down his face. "Why. Why? Why? Why?" he whimpered over and over again. Feeling like he was about to explode.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

OOC: You guys are mean. D:

Flopsiepaw bounded over to his brother, Shellpaw. "Isn't this awesome, Shellkit? I mean... paw. We're apprenitced! And you know what else? We got the best mentors! You have Fellmoon, and he lets you break the rules and stuff, I've got dad, Chimekit has Branchtwist. Okay... well... he's not one of the best. Bellkit has Frostheart. And he's cool because he has an accent and.... yeah. So we have pretty cool mentors!" Flopsiepaw paused. "Okay, maybe not." With that, Flopsiepaw ran off towards the nursery, most likely to bother Bluekit about it, forgetting to say anything to his father and new mentor.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Honeypaw was still in shock, he breath coming in short gasps, she could not belive that she was now an Apprentice.
She then started to look around for her New Mentor, Gorsetalon.

Lillyflower was purring happily at her Kit, who had now become an Apprentice, it was strange really, she had spent so much time thinking about Honeypaw and her Father, and she had forgotten a lot about herself, she had started to put on a bit of waight, and now she did not want to go back to the strange life of a Warrior again, when you had to run around all day. When she could be asleep in the Nursery.
Lillyflower then decided, if it was okay with her Leader, she would remain as a Queen, and when the time was right, she would have another Litter of Kits, or become a Warrior again.
So Lillyflower padded over to SilverStar "SilverStar, if it is okay with you, may I stay a Queen?" Lillyflower asked.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Ceremonies R US WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Blazesong jumped around. In her mind she repeated her new name all over. Then she bursted out "MY NAME IS BLAZESONG!!", she mewed. She hurried up to her siblings. "Rockpaw, Rockpaw, I just got my warrior name!", she mewed to him.

Sandfur nodded. There were enough queens in the nursery to look after her three kits. A Gathering was just wha she needed. She was a warrior at heart. She padded over to Lillyflower. "Lillyflower, I know you want to stay in the nursery, so could you please watch after Luckykit, Darkkit and Mudkit while I accompany Silverstar to the Gathering?", she asked the other she-cat.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Leafpaw ran uo to Blazesong. She was a warrior now! This day was a happy one! A happy on indeed! "Congratulations, Blazesong!" She purred. She was looking more excited that she had in... weeks it seemed! And she finally decided to clean and demat her fur as well. "I hope you get an apprentice soon!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC: Dude, Dewpaw is Fellmoon's apprentice. Eh whatever. Just give er a new one! D<
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Ceremonies R US WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Fawnstep chanted the new names of the warriors and apprentices. She wondered how old Starkit and Moonkit were, she really hadn't kept track. "They're not big enough to be apprentices, anyway." she was also glad that she'd be attending the next Gathering. Woo hoo...!
The spotted she-cat padded further into the group of cats, looking for her brother to congratulate him.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

Wildkit chanted the names with his clan hoping it would be him up there some day soon.

Lynxpaw groaned at the thought of more apprentices in the den. But at lest some others had moved out, she too hoped it would be her soon.
Then remembering Lynxpaw leapt up the rocks towards Silverstars den. "Ah Silverstar?" She mewed politely.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 am

"Leafpaw!", Blazesong mewed to her sister. "Isn't it great? Maybe I can train you now!", she joked. Life was good again now. She will be a great warrior.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Lillyflower nooded "of course" she meowed happily.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Rustkit walks out of the nursery. It wasn't fair! The other kits got to be apprentices! Its probably because he wasn't Clanborn. Well he'd show them! He ran out of the camp. shoving everyone out of the way he could.
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : Ceremonies R US WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 pm

ooc: Barkfur has kits....
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 pm

OMG! THIS WAS LAST MONTH! YOU WEREN'T EVEN HERE! *smashes head against the wall*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down