Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Earthquake (open)

+3
~ Jetter ~
Naruto
Riber~
7 posters

Go down

Stupid Earthquake (open) Empty Stupid Earthquake (open)

Post by Riber~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc- I’m gonna say Silverstar hasn’t seen Aquapaw yet.

Silverstar rushed back to camp, as fast as her legs could take her in the conditions. Trees lay sprawled around the forest, leaves strewn the floor, and most eerily, a dead silence broken only by wails of cats as she drew closer to home. The ThunderClan cats had all evacuated the Gathering Place before she had left and she grimaced just thinking about the earthquake. It was terrifying and real. All the prey would have left the forest or died, the territories of the clans would be in ruins, and the cat’s loyalties would be in shambles. The she-cat emerged to see her clan huddled in groups. Some were taking charge and she felt surges of pride to think how well they had coped. Her eyes fell to the huge crevice gaping in the middle of the clearing and she stared down into it. Moonecho lay lifeless at the bottom, her eyes and mouth open in a silent scream of terror. Silverstar took a step back and closed the world from her view. ThunderClan couldn’t see her scared.

She leaped to Highrock and yowled to the cats below for silence. “ThunderClan, what we have just witnessed is unexplainable. Not even StarClan could have made such happen. At the Gathering tonight, I told the clans of my plans to leave the forest. Leopardstrike has travelled to our new home and has found plenty of prey and a better chance. We will leave in a quarter moon with or without the other clans.” She didn’t wait for the yowls of protest to break out before she started barking orders. “Branchtwist, take three other cats and search for any remaining prey that haven’t fled already. The clan needs to be fed.” Silverstar nodded to him, blue eyes commanding and allowing for no protests. “Larkwing, get together a party of warriors and start collecting materials. We will also need a place to sleep tonight.” She searched the crowd and found Midnightblaze. “Check to make sure every cat is here and all right. And Lost- where’s Lostpaw?”
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Stupid Earthquake (open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Stupid Earthquake (open) Empty Re: Stupid Earthquake (open)

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:02 pm

The scruffy gray she-cat nodded, her eyes calm. She was terrified. But she wouldn't let anyone see. Midnightblaze began weaving among her Clanmates, checking with scent and sight to make sure everyone was here. "Is anyone hurt?" she called, struggling to keep her voice level and calm. Like Silverstar's.

She, in her honest opinion, had been thinking they should move since Leopardstrike had left. It wasn't a message from StarClan. She at least knew that much. Because StarClan didn't exit! Dead cats in the stars? Phht.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 pm

A creamed coloured tabby cat padded to, well, what was left of the clearing. Almost everything was ruined and everyone had at least a scratch or two. She tried to stay as far away as possible to the large and deep crevice in the centre. She looked up, her aqua blue eyes widened as Sliverstar made her speech. Larkwing had been chosen to lead a party of cats to get a few dens ready for the night, the elders, kits, and queens would soon be in need of a nest to snooze in. She turned around, and looked at the rest of the cats. "I'm going to need 5 or 6 cats to help me gather some supplies." she called out, looking for some non-injured or frighten cats.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm

ooc: I'm just gonna... Put Lostpaw... HERE!

The blind Medicine Cat trudged through the broken forest. Her paws stayed close to the ground so that she could feel any dropps before she plummeted into them. The she-cat stopped every so often, letting the Shadowclan Cat carrying an injured Thunderclan apprentice catch up. The two ears on Lostpaw's head twitched as she picked up the yowl of Silverstar. She's back. The blind cat looked over to where the blood scent came from behind her. "C'mon. We only have a little farther to go." Her mew was muffled, for she still had what was left of her bundle in her mouth. In a matter of moments, Lostpaw was at the entrance of the camp. She couldn't tell if it had caved in, so she felt around where it should be before signaling with her tail for the Shadowclan Warrior to come. The Medicine Cat stepped into camp and moved a fox-lenth inside. She dropped her bundle and opened her mouth, breathing in the scents. Fear was the main scent, but blood started to fill the air. She already knew that Moonecho was dead, and she really didn't care. Sure, she was her mentor, but Moonecho was never really... There... She just somehow appeared and fell in a hole, only to kill herself. Lostpaw sighed and stared over to where Silverstar's scent was. "You called?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Skyfern padded over to Larkwing. "I can come and help," she offered.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am

Barkfur was out in the clearing, "I'll help with the prey. My kits will be safe here." she called out, remembering the pleasure of live birds in her jaws.

Griffinshade hurried into the clearing, trying not to move the apprentice to much as he followed the blind Medicine Cat. He had a determined face, but his eyes couldn't hide some of the fear he had hidden in himself. "Come on, enough with these games." he growled, a little angered that she would really decide to chit chat when a lifew was at stake. He wouldn't, would he?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Lostpaw glared at the Shadowclan cat. "Do you wish to be chased out while you have Aquapaw on your back? If I do not tell Silverstar and the clan why a Shadowclan Warrior is here, you're most-likely going to be shredded!" The she-cat flicked her tail towards the whole clan of Thunderclan cats, while there was only one Shadowclan cat.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Silverstar looked down in relief as Lostpaw padded in, folowed shortly by a ShadowClan cat. That was the one who had argued with Littlestar at the Gathering. Unfortunately however, young Aquapaw lay limp on his back, her leg covered in soaked-through with blood cobwebs. She leaped down from the rock she was standing on and went over to the little group. "What happened?" Horror-filled. The she-cat glanced at Griffinshade. "Thank-you for your help." It was curt and to the point.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Lostpaw blinked and looked over at Silverstar's scent. "I do not have all of the facts, but she was injured during the earthquake. Thankfully, this Shadowclan tom was nice enough to try to get her back to camp. Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to get Aquapaw into my den." With that, the blind she-cat started picking her way to her den, shuffling her paws to search for debree, random drops, and any openings that she could fall into.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Griffinshade looked at Silverstar and before he could say anything, Lostpaw had ordered him to follow her to the Medicine Den. So, he growled and stayed right behind her, his paw steps quick and light.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Midnightblaze hissed angrily as a ShadowClan cat was brought to camp. But oh well. Couldn't be helped. "Is everyone here? Has the Gathering patrol all returned?" she called.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 pm

"Do you need me to do anything?" Fangheart asked loyally. "I could look for food, start to clean up, make dens..." He suggested to Silverstar.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down