Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping(Open, kinda)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sleeping(Open, kinda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping(Open, kinda)

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 pm

"Oh, really," he said in a disbelieving tone, "how so?" He doubted he changed any. So, what if he was a little more irritated? He didn't want to be bothered with kits from Church and that were related to his brother, but whatever. He was fine. Perfectly perfectly fine.
Administrator

Warning System : Sleeping(Open, kinda) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:37 pm

"Well you've been glaring at the nursery an awful lot." Spiderfang pointed out. "You know what, never mind. You really need to tell me if I'm being too nosy. I don't want to be like some stupid apprentice on her first time in the forest."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm

"Don't I always?" There seemed to always be something going on over there. Some kind of event everyday, significant or not. "And Spiderfang, you always sound like that." He grinned before proceeding on with whatever. The rain, it seemed, took away his thoughts. "So why are you out here again? And not with Skull?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Spiderfang cast him a funny glance. He's in a good mood... "Because I'm bored and Skull's out on patrol or something. How am I supposed to keep up with him all the time?" Man. The thought of telling Bengalbelly the recent rumors about her made her shudder. Everyone was saying she was expecting kits! Just because she had a mate now and because she'd visited the nursery. Once. Once. Did every she-cat get knocked up as soon as she got a mate or something?

OOC: I should totally make Church walk up and ask if she should be in the nursery because she's expecting kits. >D
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 pm

"Well then go find him and have him entertain you with his charm or whatever you she-cats like," he said sarcastically. She-cats, just weird little things. There was always something going on with them. If it wasn't a mate, it was kits, if it wasn't kits, it was something else. They always had something. "Oh, and if I can put in my opinion. I don't think you guys will have a lasting relationship. Skull is going to, I don't know, die or something before you guys can actually do stuff." He grinned. Well, it was true! Skull is the perfect candidate for that kind of crap.

OOC: YESH! >D
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Spiderfang bristled. "I'm not going all the way out into that wet forest just for a tom." she said, a wicked glint in her eyes as she teased. "I can barely stand sitting here."

Church shrugged out of the den. Presumably to go visit his kits. He spotted Spiderfang and Bengalbelly talking and trotted over, waiting for her to finish speaking before he said anything. "Hey Spiderfang. When are ya moving to the nursery? I heard you were going to have Skull's kits." he mewed enthusiastically, waving his tail.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 pm

"Oh, and here I was thinking that you were that type of she-cat," he grinned. Ah, but to his misfortune, Church had come. Why did he have to ruin such conversation that was actually good? Especially with Spiderfang. She ruined everything. But this wasn't the point. Church was here. And then he said it, like everyone knew it and it was old news:

"Hey Spiderfang. When are ya moving to the nursery? I heard you were going to have Skull's kits."

And then it stopped. Just for a second, like slow motion. Church's obnoxious waving moving at half speed as he went over this. When did this happen!? He growled with fierce anger at Church. "How about you go out an hunt for something instead of sit around on your lazy butt beacause you have kits and crap now. Instead of bothering others, go out and do something productive, Church." His pelt bristled at amazing heights as he continued to growl at him, wanting him to go, and just be gone forever.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Church looked at Bengalbelly cautiously. "OK, somebody fell into a bramble patch yesterday," he said, shrugging. "Whatever. Congratulations, Spiderfang!" He turned and slipped into darkness as he headed for the entrance.

Spiderfang felt her fur flood with embarrassment. "Whoever started the rumor needs their fur ripped out..." she growled, clearly flustered.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 pm

He growled as he watched Church leave. It seemed like everyday was filled with frusteration. Filled with some type of anger, for something. Why? Day in and day out. It certainly wasn't him. Everyone was just... ugh. "Yeah, whatever." He grumbled, clearly not in the mood to do anything or talk about anything, especially with Spiderfang. He stood up and raged back to the Warrior's Den. He wasn't tired, so he would't sleep. Maybe he'd just brood until he got tired.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Spiderfang stared after Bengalbelly, confused. "OK?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum