Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda) Empty Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda)

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Spiderfang trotted out of the warrior's den, health in every aspect of her lean body. Happiness shone from the she-cat's black pelt like stars, as well as a little bit of the weariness that the rest of the Clan felt. This was the first time since Skull had become her mate that they'd been separated for more than a few moments;they did everything together now. She hadn't been this happy since her warrior ceremony back in WindClan, many moons ago.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda) Empty Re: Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda)

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Bengalbelly walked towards the warriors den. He was... kind of tired. Leaf-bare has always made him tired, drowsier, and he seemed to sleep a lot, though the task wasn't actually good for his health. As of late, he'd been sleeping mroe and hutning less. He'd go hunting, on occasion, maybe every could of five days, maybe... It depended on his mood.

He had less time for his clanmates, choosing not to talk to them, except for a few, though, he didn't have the patience. Especially when it came to certain members, but he was having a good time avoiding them.

Bengalbelly tilted his head when he saw Spiderfang. She was all... happy. Goodness, he'd never seen someone so happy in his life! It was almost strange and just plain out odd! He walked over to the she-cat and looked her over. A quizical look on his face.

What was wrong with this she-cat?
Administrator

Warning System : Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda) Empty Re: Bengalbelly Never Pays Attention. o.o (Open kinda)

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Spiderfang felt a gaze on her pelt and turned to see Bengalbelly staring at her in a weird way. "Uh... Why are you looking at me like that?"she asked, her voice strangely light compared to her normal grouchy rough voice.

She looked around. "Do I look different or something?" She inspected her pelt, seeing nothing else behind or beside her that would catch his interest.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Bengalbelly's eyes widened and his ears pricked. What was wrong with her voice!? He prodded her with a paw, completely and utterly puzzled by this change. "Are you okay!?" He said giving her a sniff, to check for any sickness. "Do greencough or something!?" He asked a little more frantically now, almost ready to go into the nursery and get Clovernose, the first cat he'd think of to cure something like that.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm

She gave him a confused look. "Um, what the heck are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine." Spiderfang blinked, clearly confused. "And why are you so concerned?" She sniffed her pelt, making double sure she wasn't sick. "And no, I don't have greencough."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 pm

"Well," Bengalbelly mewed rather indifferently, "you're acting aweful strange." He sat down and looked at her again. "You're all happy and... glowy. Where's the old grump that didn't annoy me as soon as I looked at her?" Now that he thought about it, this whole cheery, light-voiced thing was kind of annoying. There's a limit to how happy someone can be, really there is...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Spiderfang chuckled. "If you hadn't noticed, ever since Skull asked me to be his mate I've been this way." She thought he knew. After all, Skull had been by her side for the past half-moon with out a moment's pause. Everybody knew by now. Didn't they?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Oh, oh okay," he said calmly with a nod of his head. She was just happy because she was mated with skull and- "Wait what!?" He suddenly said in a shocked voice. They were mates now!? When did this happen!? Just out of the blue!? Is that how cats decide these things? "You guys are mated now!? When did this happen?" Was he in some kind of three-moon-long sleep or something!? What the heck happened!?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

"You didn't know?!"she hissed, surprised. "What are you, deaf?" Spiderfang's tone was back to normal, almost. There was an edge of annoyed humor in her voice, making it sound rougher and not as buoyant.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm

"No!" Bengelbelly growled. "I just wasn't paying attention!" Then, he thought about it again. She was mated with Skull? Skull!? He didn't like that cat that much. He was just so... Erm. He just couldn't place the feeling he got when he was graced with a talk to him. He growled again, this time an angrier one. Skull...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

She raised one eye-brow. "There's something new."she mewed sarcastically, sitting down to wrap her tail around her paw. Spiderfang heard him growl and look over at him quizzically. "You got a problem with him or what?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Yes, I do," he growled. He twitched his tail in his own annoyance. Why would anyone want to do something with Skull? What did he even have to offer in anything? He was just there. What did he even contribute to? Ugh, why was he worked up over it? More than ever, at the moment, he just wanted to go to sleep.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"And you care why?"Spiderfang questioned, her tail twitching with amusement. Making Bengalbelly get annoyed was so much fun... Wait, fun? She was having fun? What the heck had happened? One moon ago she was emo and depressed, ready to tear a cat's throat out in an instant, and now she sounded like a StarClan cat. A STARCLAN cat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:12 pm

"Because he's just..." Bengalbelly trailed off in his frustration. Ah! He couldn't think! Spinderfang really knew how to get on his nerves! He wondered why he even bothered talking to her! But he did it anyways, why!? SIMPLE! Everyone else had intelligence levels too low for him to even talk to. And, they were annoying too, and he didn't feel like only talking to Clover...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

"Uh huh." She chuckled again. "Oh, and you really thought I was a grump before? I haven't changed. This happiness will wear off in the next moon or so as my life is wrecked tragically again by some unseen disaster." Spiderfang rolled her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Bengalbelly stopped his growling and gave Spiderfang a look of pure annoyance. Really? NightClan, he hated when she did that. That whole, my life sucks thing. "Get over it." He growled with a twitch of his tail. Well, at least she wasn't all floaty, he hated her that way, more than he hated her already.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Spiderfang laughed. "Yeah sure."she muttered, twitching her tail. "And by the way, you should've seen your face when you thought I was sick."she teased in a growl.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 pm

"Well, sorry, but I didn't want to catch you freakish disease!" He grunted. At this moment, he wished she wasn't taller than him. If she were shorter, she'd be at a better cuffing angle, but she wasn't. Stupid WindClan cats, making their kin freakishly huge....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

"Yeah right! You looked like you were gonna jump out of your fur!" Spiderfang looked down at him. "Why do you even talk to me anyway if you get so annoyed?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Bengalbelly growled in response to Spiderfang's comment. He didn't need to acknowledge her with a comment. He rolled his eyes at her next question. "Simple. You're the only decent one here that has even a speck of sense. And I don't feel like talking to Clover with her being in the nursery and with Church." He grumbled incoherently and gave a shake. "And you're a lot better than any other cat I could possibly talk to."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

"Heh. Not many cats would say that." She smirked and looked up at the sky. A bunch of cats probably thought she was crazy; she was the cause for many deaths because of her vendetta against WindClan, causing them to go to war twice. Spiderfang had also been accused of killing her kin and apprentice, plus her best friend, all from WindClan.

She unsheathed her claws to dig them into the ground. "So, you find that kittypet annoying and would much rather talk to me?" She grumbled and never once turned to look at him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 pm

"Mhm." Bengalbelly murmured without care. He watched as Spiderfang dug her claws in the ground as she asked him that question. Now.... what to say? Or, better yet, answer or not answer? Would answering cause more of a problem? Or less? Hm... Oh well, he'd just wing it, though, he could say he already knew where this was going. "Yes, I do. Is that a problem?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

"Not at all." A moth flitted past her amber eyes. "It's just that I find it odd." She reached up with one paw to bat at it before realizing she was acting like a kit. She frowned and sat watching it, as if it were prey.

Spiderfang saw the moth fly into a spider's web in a nearby bush on the outskirts of camp. A big black spider came and wrapped it up, biting and killing it to eat it. "Bengalbelly, please remind me when I have kits to not name one Mothkit,"she muttered, turning away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Kits!? That mere suggestion seemed like an outrage! He dug his claws into the ground and growled, narrowing his eyes. He hated kits. He wanted nothing to do with them, so why would she ask him of all cats to remember something so trivial? A kits name. Bah. With a grumbled and stood up before stalking into the warriors den.

OOC: *is going to make Spiderfang's life HORRIBLE!*

Nah...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Spiderfang looked after him. "Okay.... Did I say something wrong?"she muttered, shaking her head and looking back up at the sky. He'd probably come back saying, "Kits will only make you even more annoying! I didn't even know that you and Skull were mates so how can I remember something like that?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next