Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheee~ (Open)

+5
Hidan of teh hot springs
Swifttalon
Noname
Naruto
9 posters

Go down

Wheee~ (Open) Empty Wheee~ (Open)

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Squirrelkit opened her eyes into slits. Good! They're still asleep! she thought, looking at her mother and siblings. A devilish smile twitched her lips as she pulled away from the bundle of multicolored pelts, careful not to let her bushy tail drag over anyone.

Then she made her escape, pelting out of the nursery. A few tail-lengths from the entrance she tripped, mud splattering all over her fur. "Great! Thank you, ya stupid rock,"she growled. Thankfully no one had seen that. Or had they?
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Wheee~ (Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Wheee~ (Open) Empty Re: Wheee~ (Open)

Post by Noname Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm

"You know, when you try to slip out of camp, it's best if you don't mock the rocks." answered Leopardstrike, his dark tabby pelt oozing out of the darkness. It was just one of those days again. He had to stand watch outside of camp, just in case anything were to happen that would provoke an attack. But what could happen in a storm as bad as this? But cats were desperate now, they'd do anything at all to get ahead.

"They spill the beans, every single time." he spoke from experience, he had snuck out of camp thousands of times before, only recently did he do it for a valid reason. He glanced at Squirrelkit, he couldn't deny how much she looked like him. Same pelt, same green eyes, but yet so different. Every time he looked at her, he saw Redwhisker and Raindapple. Stabbing him in the back with thorn sharp claws. He held back the impulse to kill the kit and looked at it with a calm stare.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Squirrelkit's eyes widened. "Really? But they don't talk!" She bent down, prodding one of the rocks and growling. "Bring it on! If they talk I'll just claw 'em!"she boasted, looking back at Leopardstrike.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Swifttalon creeps out of the den and sees Leopardstrike and Squrrelkit. He sneaks up behind them and scream/whispers"BOO!"
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : Wheee~ (Open) WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm

"BOO" Rocktail heard from over the rocks. I must be hearing things. Rocktail thought to himself. He decided to go check it out. when he got closer he could see the pelts and smell the scents of his clan mates "Leopardstrike?... Squrrelkit?.... Swifttalon? what are you doing up so early?" Rocktail asked them wonderingly.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Leopardstrike, ignoring the pranks of one kit like warrior. Turned back to his supposed daughter. "Of course they can talk, but you have to be very, very quiet to hear them." he announced with a smirk, though all these warriors appearing from nowhere was a little weird. "Don't you two have sleep to catch up on? Or someplace to guard?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:24 pm

"sorry, I was awake over there when i heard a "boo" so I went to check things out" Rocktail said as he turned to leave embarrassed.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Foofkit walked into camp from outside the entrance. She was nervous, very much so. She didn't notice Leopardstrike when she walked past him, she was too busy trying to sneak back into camp. She had to be sneaky! Very sneaky! If she didn't... well, she'd be in big trouble. Why had she gone outside? She should have just stayed in, but she didn't.

The first thing Foofkit say was Squirrelkit, she was all muddy, and talking to the wall, at least that's what Foofkit thought. She quickly scurried to the other kit and hid behind her. "No one is awake, right?" She whispered. She took a step, not waiting for a reply, but, to her surprise, and almost making her yelp loudly, she tripped over a rock. Mud got all over her fur that covered her small body. Just great. "You stupid rock! Why can't you make yourself less.... er... less useless!" She scolded it. She picked herself up, ready to hear some comment from Squirrelkit, but then, he caught her eye. Leopardstrike was there.

Darn, the warriors always came at the right time. Maybe if I close my eyes, he'll disappear! Foofkit did just that. She closed her eyes for a couple seconds and then opened them again.

He was still there... Crap. "Uh... good morning?" She mewed nervously with the most innocent smile she could give.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 am

Luckykit woke up by the chattering of her clanmates. It was still dark so she poked her head out of the nursery. "Can't you all just go back to sleep? It's still night!", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Squirrelkit's eyes widened even further. "So they can talk." she said in a whisper, looking down at the rock. Then she heard a loud BOO! And nearly jumped out of her skin. She yelped in fear, whirling to see Swifttalon standing there.

"Hey no fair!" she squeaked, jumping at the warrior's paws and sinking her tiny claws in. She heard Foofkit's words and looked over at her. "Duh they're awake!" And to Luckykit, "Can't you see I was trying to sneak out of camp?" Oops... That didn't come out right.

"Er... Please don't tell Raindapple," she whispered to Leopardstrike. Who was by far one of the friendliest warriors she saw. And also the cat her mother talked about most often. Why couldn't she have stayed quiet and just snuck out?! Then she wouldn't be having this problem!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Redwhisker barely touched Leopardstrike as he squeezed past. He padded towards Squirrelkit and mewed, "Have you managed to keep the Nursery safe from evil Darkclan warriors?" He licked his kits head and padded toward Raindapple, "How are they?" He asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Wheee~ (Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: Sorry I ment this.

"Sorry?"said Swifttalon as he padded into camp,pulling Squirrelkit with him. Of course, he tripped on a rock."Ow! Fox dung! Stupid mouse-brained rock. Made me trip."
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : Wheee~ (Open) WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56 pm

ooc- there is an EDIT button. USE IT! It is your friend.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 am

OOC: STOP TRIPPIN' ON ROCKS! Everyone will think it's the latest thing. >D

Raindapple emerged from the nursery with a quiet yawn. "They're fine," she mewed to Redwhisker, eyes dull with sleep. "Squirrelkit, come inside. It's raining and you could catch cold."

Near instantly she jolted awake. Was that Leopardstrike? With Squirrelkit? Her eyes softened as she looked at him. Even though their love failed, they were still friends. Right? She'd promised him, the day he'd left, that they'd stay best friends no matter what. But was anger and heart-break making him forget that?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:50 am

OOC: GAIS! Usually when threads are at night, a lot of cats DON'T come. *irritated sigh*

"You're trying to sneak out!?" Foofkit said rather loudly. "I'm trying to sneak in! I fell asleep out there when I snuck out this morning! I got lost and didn't find this place till now! I think I even went to ShadowClan territory!?" She looked around at the other cats. Had she said that too loud. Then, she spotted Raindapple. "Hi!" She suddenly said, breaking her sentence. She looked back at Squirrelkit. "Yuh... uh... You're crazy. Seeya!" She bounded back to the nursery after that, hoping the warriors would pay no mind to what had just happened, and not spread it. She didn't want her brother to find out she left without him!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Locustkit looked at his sister from his nest, raising his head. "Foof? That you?" he asked, his eyes still murky from sleeping.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Wheee~ (Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Foofkit looked over at her brother. Oh, this sucks. "Nuh, this ain't Foofkit, this is Ashkit. Foofkit is over there." She mewed, pointing at Ashkit who was cuddled up to his mother. Would he believe that, he had to, because that was all she had in her!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Loucustkit flicked his ears. "Ashkit? But isn't he like..... Dead?" He blinked, frowning.

OOC: Not exactly the smartest tool in the shed...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 am

"Obviously not since I'm talking to you! I can't believe you thought I was dead!" How cruel, for him to think he was dead. He'd be mad if he thought he was dead! Wait... she was still Foofkit. "Now go to bed! You're going to wake up all the queens!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 am

"Aren't I am in bead?" Loucust kit asked, tilting his head.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 am

"..... Go to sleep I mean!" Her brother was stupider than her! He knew what she meant! The next morning she was going to pull a bunch of pranks on him and not say why!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm

"Er..Okeh!" Loucustkit closedhis eyes and tried desperatly to fall asleep.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down