Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open) Empty Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open)

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Spiderfang padded slowly into camp,the faint scent of death and blood clinging to her black pelt. She'd just killed one of her friends. Not that he was a friend. He was just another filthy WindClan rat. Even if he'd apologized for making her an outcast,it didn't matter now. He couldn't have changed the past if he'd tried. Yarrowsprout had paid dearly for making a mistake. So had she. She'd just happened to come across Gorgepaw's body while that mangy rogue ran off. Then her patrol had come along...and well,you know the rest.

She sat down in the middle of the clearing heavily,her broad shoulders flecked with blood and tabby fur caught in her claws. Blood stained her fur even darker,and she smiled evilly. Killing him had been so easy. She'd been surprised with how easy her teeth had met in his throat...
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open) Empty Re: Er..Um...I'm just here,okay?(Open)

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am

OOC: YARROWSPROUT! *cries in a corner* YARROWSPROUT! DX

Clovernose lifted her head. She was sitting in the clearing, eating off a mouse. She was surprised when she saw Spiderfang walk in, blood on her pelt and fur in her claws. The smell of WindClan wafted off of her, but luckily it wasn't a strong one.

Quickly she finished her meal before she walked over to her clanmate. "Uh... Spiderfang?"

OOC: I would use BB, but he's at the stupid Gathering! DX WHY DID I MAKE THAT THREAD AT THE GATHERING TIME!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm

"Yes,Clovernose?"Spiderfang mewed politely,licking her lips. She turned slightly,so that the white she-cat was just in her sight. She realized her claws were still unsheathed,so she quickly sheathed them,ignoring the uncomfortable prickle of Yarrowsprout's fur on her pads.

She twitched her ears and smiled widely,showing her teeth. "You look as if you've seen a ghost!" After all,it wasn't every day that your Clanmate comes walking in with blood all over them.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm

"What have you been up to?" Clovernose asked her as she slid down to a laying position. She shifted to a more comfortable position. He slowly engorging belly made it feel weird to lay on her stomach. She took glace over at the nursery. She'd need to move there soon, or now. She turned her attention back to Spiderfang, tilting her head.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm

"Just taking care of...an intruder."she purred smoothly,wrapping her tail around her paws and looking up slightly. Spiderfang's amber eyes gleamed with pleasure. "It was too easy,really."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

"I'm guessing WindClan," Clovernose said with a quick sniff. Spiderfang had the smell on ever inch of her! It seemed like she did more than just fend off an intruder. "I trust you handed it to him. I bet that cat won't be coming back anytime soon, eh?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Spiderfang glanced in Clovernose's direction. "I did. And yes he was. He used to be my best friend." By now a bitter,mocking tone had entered her voice. "He's in StarClan-or wherever those idiots go to." Even though she'd been born and made a warrior in WindClan,she felt uncomfortable even mentioning the starry cats. She licked one of her big paws,cleaning off some of the blood and tugging out a clump of tabby fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 pm

"Best friend? It doesn't seem so now." She chuckled a little. She couldn't actually find anything to say. Spiderfang's appearance just... rubbed her the wrong way. It made her uncomfortable. And it made her sick, knowing that she had just killed her best friend and sat there, casually cleaning herself as the whole occurrence had never happened.

Clovernose realized then, that, even if she'd been here a good amount of time, she had become accustomed to her charade over in ThunderClan. She, opposed to her personality, had made herself much, "nicer" to keep herself from being ultimately shunned from ThunderClan since, in that time, she was sure she wouldn't survive if she hadn't joined. She had been in that motion for moons and she had gotten so used to it it was almost as if she really was the nice cat to help everyone out. Like the personality had completely consumed her. It was hard and ruff trying to shift back into her normal habits, very, and she hadn't had much help from her brother, Bengalbelly. They had both changed, and greatly at that. She just hoped she could change back, she didn't think she could get through in this clan with this, urge to help.

Here, it seemed, killing another cat was treated as commonly as eating prey. No one cared here, and she felt isolated from the rest of the other cats, but those feelings weren't all that important.

Clovernose's ears flattened at the mention of StarClan. That name confused her to know end. StarClan. She never understood them. Dead cats in the sky that light their paths? And they visited them int heir dreams and gave them signs? It just didn't make sense. It made her happy she was in a clan that didn't believe in them either, but they had something else. She couldn't remember the name.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 pm

"NightClan knows he isn't sorry for what he did at all."Spiderfang growled,putting her paw down and spitting the clump of fur on the ground. "Ugh...Great,now Bengalbelly's gonna complain about the stench of WindClan in our den."she complained grouchily,squishing the fur with one paw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

NightClan, yeah, that's what it was called. Yeah, she didn't understand them either. They sounded exactly like StarClan, to be honest. "What he did? What did he do?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Clovernose was, in no way, familiar with Spiderfang's whole story, and she'd wondered about it for a while. She'd as Bengalbelly, but she doubted he knew either.

"Don't worry about Bengal," Clovernose mewed. "He just complains now. All you need to do is tell him to be quiet and he'll stop as quick as a mouse can squeak. At least, it works for me." Bengalbelly, he was a big grouch now. A really big grouch. Before, he was one of the nicest cats you could ever meet, she had no idea what had happened to him during the time they spent separated from each other. Her in ThunderClan and him... apparently, here.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm

She didn't know? She was getting tired of repeating herself. Oh,but that's right! Clovernose had only been here a moon and would have no clue what had made Spiderfang come here. "If you don't already know,I was born in WindClan."she started,eyes hardening as memories flooded through her. Her tail tip started to twitch,and she felt,what was it? Grief? Pity? Hatred? Maybe all of those things. She didn't care.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

"Well that explains the WindClan cat being your friend." She had suspected she was born there, or had at least been there a time if he was her best friend. She nodded and waited for Spiderfang to continue her story with earnest.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:14 pm

"I was apprenticed to a senior warrior,Braveclaw,who taught me to hunt and fight to defend my Clan. Then I was made a warrior at ten moon,much like our leader now,Nightstar. And then at fourteen moons I was given my first apprentice,Gorgepaw. Just a little while later,my sister Dovetail was murdered by a rogue. She was just about to have her first litter of kits."she felt her voice grow rough with anger,and she paused for a moment to regain her composure.

Spiderfang continued,her voice now carefully blank. "Gorgepaw was hunting with me and my patrol on the day he was to be made a warrior. I sent him ahead to scout for prey,and then the same rogue that killed Dovetail murdered him,as well. I came across his body just moments after he was killed,and the rest of my patrol followed. They thought that I had killed him,because his blood was on my paws and he and I had had an argument the day before."

"They took me prisoner and led me back to camp,telling Wolfstar that I had killed him and not giving me a chance to explain. Yarrowsprout-the warrior I killed just now-helped them drive me out. After I was exiled,I hunted down the rogue that did this to me and killed him. Then I came here." She realized her claws were gouging the ground,and that a low,angry snarl was building in her throat. "Runningpaw was killed just recently,and Nightstar made him a warrior under NightClan. He's now Runningblaze. I have almost no kin left. Only my brother who still lives with those wind-blown rats."

She concluded her story with a low hiss,and hid the pain in her voice easily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down