Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread)

3 posters

Go down

Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread) Empty Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread)

Post by Amberstorm Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Claykit walzed out of the stuffy nersery. Judging by Clan ways, she had two moons to go before becomming an apprentice. Two moons. She groaned. That was so, so far away. RiverClan didn't have any elders, so there were no stories. The warriors were always busy. The queens told stories, but they didn't have many, and she didn't even have a mom in this Clan. She squeased her eyes shut. Perhaps that wolf had seen her mother?
Claykit looked around. The apprentices were busy, too, and the leader was out of the question. Will someone play with me? Ever? Claykit wondered.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread) Empty Re: Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread)

Post by Member Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Coalkit glanced over at Claykit as she stood in the nursery, looking all... Claykity. He stood up from where he lay and walked over to her. Mm, what to say? He had soemthing, it was there, and then as soon as he walked over, poof, gone like smoke. Now what was he going to say? Well, maybe he should make it up. "Hey, Claykit." He mewed with nothing else. "Top of the mornin' to ya?" Where di that come from?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread) Empty Re: Claykit is Bored (A Get To Know You thread)

Post by Amberstorm Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Claykit's ears twitched, and she looked at Coalkit.
"Hi, Coalkit. I'm really bored, and the weather is all.. boring." Claykit remarked, looking at the sky. Stupid gray sky and foul weather.
"I wish it would get warmer. I wish I was an apprentice." Claykit mewed, looking toward Coalkit and nodding.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 pm

"Apprentice?" He mewed. He looked over at the apprentices den; cats relaxing, others doing whatever. "Apprenticship looks boring. I like it here!" He said happily, giving a grin. He couldn't see why Claykit would want to become an apprentice soon. Just work and... work. Doing nothing and having fun was just the best! How come they couldn't do it all of the time?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am

A fluffy gray-and-black bundle of fur shifted in his sleep. The tom-kit's ears pricked as he heard Coalkit talk about how boring apprenticeship was, and when Claykit whined about wanting to be an apprentice already. Gravitykit sighed and blinked his yellow eyes open. "Geez, aren't you two loud today..." He muttered, lifting his head.

A orange-and-cream kit lifted her head up from sleeping as well. "Who wants to be an Apprentice? Sure, you can go out of camp, but you have to train with who knows what Warrior that furball of a Deputy gives you as a Mentor... Wait, the training doesn't sound too bad..." At the end of Bonekit's little whatever you wanna call it, the kit started to mumble to herself.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Claykit blinked at Coalkit and sighed.
"You don't understand, though. When you're a kit, you can't go anywhere. Don't you know your mother? Weren't you born in this Clan?" Claykit licked her shoulder, smoothing the fur down.
"It's easy for you. You don't have any worries." She looked at Coalkit long and hard.
"I want to see the world and find my real mom. Sure, you get ordered around as an apprentice, but it all pays off in the end, ya know?" The kit was beginning to sound much older than she was now.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am

"Uh..." Coalkit's ears drooped. He didn't know his mother. She'd died when he was born, and he was taken in by Halostep, with more brothers and sisters than he thought was possible, but in reality, he was related to only two. He did have worries, and he didn't actually know what they were, he couldn't quite grasp them, but he had to stay in the nursery, then he'd figure them out, right? And they'd never happen, right? But it was his own little secret that he partly shared with his kin, so he pushed past his little bit of sadness and grinned again.

"No, I don't really know I guess," he shrugged. "But, if you're going to find your mother then," he paused, "don't you have to leave the clan first?" He didn't want her to leave! Then he wouldn't have her to be an apprentice with, since he had to be one. He sighed. "Anyways, I don't ever want to leave the nursery. It's too cool in there! And besides, the apprentice den will be crowded when we get there, it won't be fun."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Claykit blinked at Coalkit. Doesn't he ever want to grow up?
"Sure, I'll have to leave the Clan, but don't worry, I'll come back. There's something strange though," Claykit mewed, trying to read Coalkit's expression. But he was smiling and everything seemed okay with him.
"Sure, the nursery's awesome and everything, but wouldn't you ever want to move on? I mean, we're not all meant to stay in one place forever, I don't think. I mean, the trees never stay the same color, and the prey has to die in order to feed us."
Wow, I talk a lot. Why do I talk so much? Where am I all getting this?
She covered her mouth with her paws.
"I'm talking too much, aren't I?" She mewed between her paws.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm

OOC: OMG! I just realized, I've been posting in RiverClan. I thought we were posting in WindClan. o.o Crappers.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 pm

(LAWLAWLAWL! XD I've got an idea. Let's move this to territory and say that Coalkit went out adventuring, and we can edit our posts?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

OOC: YEAH! XD And instead of editing our posts, Laykit could realize that he isn't in their clan because she was too lost in her thoughts or something. X3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 pm

(What? Who's Laykit? X3)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down