Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

+2
Wolvine
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

Post by Wolvine Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Snakestrike growled, narrowing his yellow gaze. He gave a snort and stalked off, angry at his younger brother for making him come, just to be told he wouldn't be attending a stink-hole filled with idiotic cats.

Deathpaw gave a yawn and twitched his whiskers. "Big deal. NOw whats the important thing-" He stopped mid-sentence, realizing calling him a mouse-brain wasn't the smartest thing to do.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"That's all." Shadowclaw mewed leaping down and padding towards Flarestorm.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm

"What? But you said-" Deathpaw was cut off by a menacing glar from Nightjaw. Something inside him still saw the tom as a father, even though he plainly wasn't.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2