Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

+2
Wolvine
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! Empty HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

Post by Cheesles Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 am

The golden, Leaf-bare was setting behind the dark clouds heavy with more snow. Despite the beautiful ending of a leaf-bare day, there was still a chilly breeze. The only sounds to be heard were the muttering voices of cats sharing tongues in the clearing, the birds chirping before settling down for the cold night and the muffled thuds of branches giving way beneath the weight of snow upon them.

A dark grey tom padded half way up the High Rock, his emerald eyes scanning the clearing below him. The breeze ruffled his fur and he could sense New-leaf was soon to be. He watched the cats Sharing tongues and chatting with thin half eaten fresh kill beside them. He could see they were feeling the cold too. Like him their pelts hung on their bony frames.

Shadowclaw leapt up to the tip top of the large rock. He looked down upon the shivering figures and called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey and prey for their clan, gather below High Rock for a clan meeting." He yowled before going over the cats he had chosen in his mind.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! Empty Re: HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

Post by Wolvine Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 am

Nightjaw looked up at his deputy, wondering what he was gathering them for. Gathering. Right...

Deathpaw strode out the Apprentice's den, anger burning in his eyes. What did the idiotic deputy want now? He had woke him from a particularly plesant dream. He thought he could still taste the blood on his mouth.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! Empty Re: HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!!

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

Riddlesong looked up from the flat rock she was sleeping on. What now? Couldn't that cat just let me sleep in peace?! shessolazy. A low inward growl formed in her throat. the smokey-gray and orange she-cat twitched her long tail with irritation.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 pm

OOC: *coughONLYTCHASAHIGHROCKcough* ....
Administrator

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Rainpaw strutted out of the Apprentices Den, very rested. She let out a great yawn and sat in the frosty clearing, her tail soon covered in the flurry of white flakes.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 am

"As the gathering is nearing it has come to my attention that a patrol needs to be chosen to attend." Shadowclaw mewed. "But before that we have a very important thing to do..."

(What will rainpaws warrior name be?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 am

ooc: cloud.

Last edited by Goldenstorm on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

ooc: GOLDEN! You need to post with an OOC or '()' if you are going to just say one word. ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

ooc:......yes Kyuu....*goes to edit*
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Nightjaw blinked, looking up. What was it? His eyes fell on Rainpaw. Her warrior ceremony?

Deathpaw growled, lashing his tail. "Get on with it!" He hissed, narrowing his eyes. Time wasted was time lost, and no time must ever be lost if he was going to be able to make his dream a reality.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : HEAR YE HEAR YE, THE GATHERING MY GOOD PEOPLES!!! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Rainpaw glared at Deathpaw, her fangs beginning to show as she growled, "Shut up!. This could be important, incompetent fur ball." She was oblivious to the fact that it was her ceremony.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm

"Just because he was too lazy to do it before doesn't mean he should be wasting time." Deathpaw yawned, ignoring Rainpaw's glare.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Batpaw trotted out of the apprentice's den, his pelt covered in moss and his eyes filled with exhaustion. "What does he want now?"he asked Deathpaw through a yawn, padding over to sit next to him. He was in a much better mood than before; he'd just come back from ThunderClan territory not too long ago.

He picked a burr out of his fur with his teeth, spitting it on the ground. How does she live there? All there is is plants! No river to swim in, no nothing! Just prickly plants and trees! What good are blasted trees if you can't hunt in them?!
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Rainpaw sighed and shook her head, not getting into a fight. But she figured she ought to answer Batpaw, "No one knows yet."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"Probably the Gathering. Nobody's said anything 'bout it yet."he muttered, yawning again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm

"I'm not even sure when it is." Rainpaw shrugged, agreeing with the brown tom.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 pm

"Whatever it is, he's sure being slow about it." Deathpaw muttered, glaring up at his wimpy deputy. What an idiot. What was stopping him from lunging at the fool?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:53 pm

"Probably something about his mate."Yellowstorm sneered, walking into the clearing. Maybe this was the right time. He nodded to Riddlesong and Deathpaw, as well as the other apprentices and warriors that surrounded him. He padded over to the tortoiseshell she-cat, Riddlesong, and whispered in her ear, "Care to have a little fun with our loyal deputy?" He said the words seriously, yet there were sarcastic tones.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Riddlesong's slitted green eyes flicked over to Yellowstorm. "I would, but that wouldn't work with my role player and another role player's little plot thing." The pale orange and smokey gray she-cat hissed sarcasticly. (OMG... She knows... -hides-)

A small creamy-white and orange kitten poked her head out of the Nursery. With ears pricked and eyes slitted, the kit sniffed the air. Just as I thought... Shadowclaw is holding a gathering... GRAH! Bonekit hissed inwardly. Her green-gray eyes scanned the area and locked on a small group of cats: Riddlesong, Yellowstorm (he qualifies in the "liking" catagory to Bonekit), Deathpaw, Rainpaw, and some other random cats. She bounded over to the group, not caring if she didn't qualify as a cat who can catch their own prey. She was almost (one sixth of a moon left) six moons, so she was ALMOST qualifying. "Why is Shadowclaw up there?" She spat, half to herself, once she reached the group of cats.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Batpaw groaned. "I dunno and I don't really care. I hope he falls and breaks his neck. That's Shadowstar's job." Like he cared! Pah! There was no end to the stupidity of these cats!

Yellowstorm nodded. "Yeah. He's just being stupid up there."

OOC:These two are either
A)EMO
B)Shadowclaw haters
or
C)Just plain mean. :)
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Rainpaw couldn't relate with these cats. "Well, If Shadowstar won't do it, someone's got to." she mewed, looking away from the group. She stood up and padded away to the edge of the clearing, hoping Shadowclaw's life wasn't in danger. Mutiny wasn't the best thing to get on your to-do list.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 pm

"If Shadowstar won't do it, then she shouldn't be leader." A brown tom growled, staring up angrily at the cat. "He's a fool for even trying." Snakestrike gave a hiss, much like his namesake. His hazel eyes filled with loathing for his brother.

Deathpaw flinched, hearing the voice behind him and slunk to one side, staring at Snakestrike. "His only use to me is that he gives me a warrior's ceremony. Once thats over will, I'd gladly slit his throat."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Batpaw sighed. "Yeah. I don't really care who's deputy or leader as long as the Clan's OK." Well... that was kinda true. But he honestly didn't care about anything at the moment besides taking a nap and seeing if he could go to the Gathering or not.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

"The cats attending the gathering are Batpaw, Tigerpaw, Deathpaw, Ebonypaw and Rainpaw. Warriors that are attending are Nightjaw, Riddlesong, Flarestorm, Silvershine and Yellowstorm." Shadowclaw mewed.

(I won't do rains thing yet cause it is gathering today. Maybe in a few days.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Batpaw felt his heart leap. Leafpaw was going to the Gathering, as well. Now they didn't have to sneak out of camp to meet each other! He felt himself getting excited, so he took a deep breath to relax.

Yellowstorm rolled his eyes. As if he cared whether or not he was going to the Gathering!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next