Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to talk... (Member only please)

2 posters

Go down

We need to talk... (Member only please) Empty We need to talk... (Member only please)

Post by Cheesles Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 am

Moonkit paused before sitting up in her nest. She looked at her sleeping brother and sighed, she had to talk to him, and tell him why she hadn't been switched on to the world around her lately.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : We need to talk... (Member only please) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

We need to talk... (Member only please) Empty Re: We need to talk... (Member only please)

Post by Member Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Stormkit stirred in his nest. He no longer slept next to Moonkit anymore, he didn't want to be near her. He rolled to his side and curled into a tighter ball, dreaming about apprenticeship, leadership, and finally getting out of the nursery, it wasn't all that fun when you had two queens hanging around in there, and the only one you can play with is your crappy sister...
Administrator

Warning System : We need to talk... (Member only please) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

We need to talk... (Member only please) Empty Re: We need to talk... (Member only please)

Post by Cheesles Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:54 am

Moonkit prodded her brother reluctantly as she began to imagine what he would think.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Stormkit opened his eyes and grumbled as he was attacked by some outside force. He looked over to see his attacker was none-other than his sister, Moonkit. What a pleasent sight to see first thing in the morning....

"What do you want, Moonkit. Can't you see I'm sleeping!?" He spat at her. He sat up in his nest and turned his back to her. He began to groom himself, trying to ignore the pest that had woken him up from his favorite Dream-Trilogy.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:52 pm

"We need to talk," Moonkit mewed at last.

(Museless, will he ever forgive her and when will they be made apprentices?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: That depends... and they are apprentices nows! :D

Stormkit looked back at Moonkit, a dark, hating look in his eyes. "What is it?" He nearly snarled. What did she need to talk about now? He lashed his tail and looked away from her, trying to block her out, not willing to listen to whatever she had to say. Whatever it was, it wasn't important to him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 am

"Stormkit I really am sorry!" Moonkit mewed. She looked at her paws. "I been able to talk to mother in Starclan and I've been so worried about that and I haven't been living in the present." She looked at her brother, her eyes full of sorrow. "Please, all I am asking for is a second chance."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Stormkit whirled around towards Moonkit, his fur bristling to it's heighest peek. "StarClan!?" He yowled at her with pure fury. He hissed at his sister, she was worse than he thought she was. StarClan. She talk to cat in StarClan!? That was... Ugh! It was NightClan who she was supposed to be talking to! Not those idiotic cats! "I'll never give you another chance!" He hissed. "You abandonned me for moons! You didn't even care when I was whisked away! You didn't care about anything! It was just you! Stuck in your own stupid head, and now you want me to be sorry!" He spat each word with more anger than the last. "I don't want to associate myself with foxdung, mouse-hearts liek you!" He ran out of the nursery, not willing to hear whatever unimportant thing he had to say.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 pm

(I did it again! Sorry supposed to be Nightclan *changes*)

"I meant Drakclan!!!" Moonkit mewed inraged. "Did you care when Mother died!? Did you find her body torn to peices just outside camp? You only care about yourself Stormkit. Only yourself. Mother looked after you! She came to Darkclan so we could have a home! I did care when you were taken but did you when mother died? You may not have been close to her but I was and did you show any sympathy? I don't remember any." She mewed.

(I has plottage...)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

"We're in DarkClan!" Stormkit yowled back angrily. He turned back towards Moonkit, anger burning in him. "I did, Moonkit! Maybe you were just too destracted to see!" He growled at her intensly. "And no, I didn't see her torn to pieces outside of camp, but neither did you! We saw her at the same time, right here and camp! Right over there!" He yowled, pointing with his tail to were his mother was lain that day. "I'm the selfish one!? You're too stuck in yourself that you have to find a fault in me to make yourslef feel better! I'm not the selfish one here!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 pm

"I did I was the one who found her body! You know what, I saw a vision of our mother dieing!" Moonkit mewed her eyes filling with tears as she remembered the horrible vision. "I felt the pain out mother went through when she died. I know what it fells like to die. And it hurts a lot, but you know what hurts more?" She mewed her checks wet with tears, "What hurts more is the only family I have left, hates me." She mewed. "I love you Stormkit, and I always will, I doesn't matter what happens I will always love you." Moonkits eyes shone with sorrow. "Even if you don't in return."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah right!" Stormkit growled, not believeing a word of the dripple that came from his sister's mouth. He grunted. "Good, then you love me, as long as you don't expect anything in return." He turned away and walked from the nursery, uncaring of whatelse she had to say, he wouldn't listen, he wouldn't turn, no matter what she said.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Moonkit looked after her brother. Her tears came again as she raced past him out into the territory, she needed to be alone, she needed to think.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down