Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Before War

+3
Riber~
~ Jetter ~
Naruto
7 posters

Go down

Meeting Before War Empty Meeting Before War

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Naruto made her way blindly to the Snowstone, eyes flashing bright in the night. She hadn't told Sasuke, so he wasn't coming-she hoped. There was supposedly a war and only the cats with powers could go and fight. It made her nervous. And she didn't know her way. So she tried to remember where Jadeclaw had told her sisters and herself.

She burst into a small clearing, and stared up at the Snowstone. This is really where I'm supposed to meet the others?
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Meeting Before War WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting Before War Empty Re: Meeting Before War

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Ebonypaw padded into the pitch black cave that the Clans called Snowstone. She then remembered she soon would have to visit here with Shadowstar and a great warrior to finish her apprenticeship. It was so dark inside, the only light coming from the stone in the centre. She smelled around, not being able to use her eyes, they were just adjusting to the light difference in here and outside Snowstone. The smell that came up belonged to her sister, Robinkit. She knew already that this night would be life changing. I wonder if you could die in a dream ... I hope not. She gulped hoping for the best.

"Robinkit?" Ebonypaw mewed instantly sitting down, not wanting to bump into her sister in such a dark place. "It's kind of scary in here." she whispered, not really wanting to show any sighs of weakness. But lately Ebonypaw had felt uneasy and uncomfortable all the time, she was always worried about her secret meetings with Birchpaw, if someone found out, she would be dead. Lets just hope my secret doesn't get revealed tonight.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"Ebonypaw?" Naruto looked over to her sister, who was obscured in shadow. "I know,"she said, answering her comment before. "Eerie." She padded closer to the stone, an uneasy feeling in the bottom of her heart. She gulped and turned as she heard a rustling sound in the undergrowth, expecting to see her other sister, Spiralpaw.

A short ginger she-kit jumped into the clearing, eyes gleaming. Her pelt reeked of ShadowClan, and her fur bristled with unease. "Is this the Snowstone?"she asked the other two, her voice quiet.

It's her! Naruto looked at the little kit, remembering the time she and Sasuke had traveled into the ShadowClan camp. They had seen this very kit go ballistic and nearly kill her denmates. Maybe that was her power. "They're making kits come. This war must not be very hard,"she murmured to Ebonypaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 am

A dark grey mangle of fur was hidden in the undergrowth surrounding the Snowstone, blue eyes glimmering out into the open. Two cats stood before him, both RiverClan he supposed; although one's scent was just faintly. Another joined as Whisperwind blinked, pelt rippling. ShadowClan. StarClan cats had wanted him to meet the other special cats here tonight, as a final confirmation of the war that was to begin he supposed. The stone seemed to revirberate, giving off the emotions of fear, excitment, apprehension, and nerves. He was quite likely the oldest of the group so far.

For a split seond, a black cat flooded his mind, and he could practically see the she-cat mouth four words. 'It's on brother. Again.' Siren. The cat from his dream. The one who claimed to be his sister. Strangely enough, the tom vaguely remembered an onyx bundle of fur beside him in birth ... and the rush of shame as he was blamed for going outside of camp with the same black kit ...

A shiver ran down Whisperwind's back as he wondered just exactly what they were to be facing on this chilly evening. He was quite sure that he would be forced to summon all of his powers to have a chance to survive ... The tom shook his head to clear his thoughts, his pelt shaking to and fro with the violent gesture. Sighing inwardly, he took a confident pawstep into the clearing, sending a tornado of leaves flying behind him, tapered tail swaying behind him, and muttered to the one smelling faintly of RiverClan.

"I doubt today will be easy."

He snorted pointedly as the leaves settled in a half-circle behind him, floating down gracefully.

Last edited by River/Madhatter/Sniffy on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He is a warrior now.)
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm

"I was just saying,"Naruto growled, looking towards the gray tom. Still don't understand why the heck they want me to do this...she thought, flicking her tail. "I'm gonna check if anyone else is coming,"she said to Ebonypaw, letting out a soft bird-cry. A crow flew out of a nearby tree, and she croaked her message to it quickly. "See if any other cats are on their way here."

It flew off, returning moments later. It only nodded and she dismissed it with a flick of her tail. A second or two later a tiny silver apprentice padded in behind her Clanmate, looking shy and scared. "Um,"she mewed, padding over to sit a tail-length from Whisperwind. "This is where we're supposed to meet, right?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC: How many speshul cats do you have, Raineh? XD

And no one told me this ws happening NOW! D<

"But it's cold out here!" The whining voice of Beekit came as he stepped in the everlasting snow that surrounded Snowstone. He didn't know it was everlasting though, as the leaf-bare seemed to cover everything with snow. "Okay," he said with an accepting voice a moment later, talking to Rosekit, the StarClan kit that only he seemed to be able to see and hear. He dissapeared now and again, but he alays seemed to be around.

The light and pale grey kit scrambled into the rock floor of the Snowstone cave, thrown into more darkness than before. The area wasn't much warmer than it was outside, in fact, it was colder! He hated that. Why was it colder in here! It should be warm! He knew he shouldn't have gone out here, but once again, Rosekit had convinced him to come, saying it was important. What could possibly be so important that he had to sit in the freezing cold all by himself.

"Rosekit, you said something important was going to happen!" He mumbled crossly at his companion. He sneezed as Rosekit flicked him in the nose with his tail before bounding over to the Snowstone and climbing to the top. He curled up into a ball, as Beekit rarely saw him do, and, seemingly, went to sleep.

Beekit frowned as he watched him. Even in the darkness, he could see the kit perfectly. He wanted us to come over here just to take a nap!? Who would want to sleep out here!?

Just then, he caught a smell in his small little kit nose and pricked his ears. He could smell.... Foxkit? She was here!? When he left, she was in her nest! How did she get here before him! And... why was she here? Was she exploring? Was she tricked by a little StarClan kit too? Or did she think that this was a nice place to nap as well?

"Foxkit!?" Beekit mewed in surpsie before navigating over to her. "What are you doing here!?" He whispered now, uneccessairly, especially since his whisper almost echoed it's way around the small cave.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC:Only these guys. :3

Foxkit looked over to Beekit. "Yeah, I'm here."she said, blinking. "Didn't you have a dream too? Shadowstar came and told me to come here."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:42 pm

"Really!? I didn't get a dream, especially not one about Shadowstar!" Beekit exclaimed, thinking back to all of the stories he heard about the first leader of ShadowClan. "Rosekit just told me to-" He cut himself off. She didn't even know who Rosekit was! She'd just think he was crazy if he told her.

"So what did he say in the dream!?" He asked her eargerly, wanting to know what was said. Maybe that's why Rosekit brought him here? he glanced over at the sleeping kit, and then began to doubt the thought.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Foxkit purred. "She said that we get to fight in a war! And that there are others like us. I guess that means all of us!"she squeaked, crouching and lashing her tail in excitement. "She said out power was needed! Whatever that means."

Naruto blinked. Foxkit? That was Sasuke's old name! How nostalgic, that this kit would be fighting alongside her in the war with her best friend's former name! "Uh, don't you know? StarClan gave us these powers specifically for the war."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm

"You have powers!? That's awesome!" Beekit yiped happily. Rosekit didn't tell him all that. he just said it was important and made him go. He would have complained less if he knew he was meeting super powered cats! Wait.... if he was with them, does that mean he had super powers!? No, he was exactly the same. Unless his power was to just see Rosekit, but that didn't seem like a power, more like a privledge. Maybe it was the ability to see ALL the StarClan cats. Maybe not, Rosekit was the only one he'd ever seen. Hm...

Beekit jumped when he suddenly heard Robinkit's voice. "Who are you!?" He asked in a shocked voice. He didn't realize that there was another cat here. In fact.... Beekit began to smell the scents of the other cats as well. He hadn't noticed them, not at all. But now that he smelled them, it was hard to misss. "Who are any of you!?" He said, his voice almost faltering. What if these cats werte crazies!? They were all from different clans too! It seemed like the only cat he could trust was Foxkit!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Foxkit shrugged. "I dunno. I haven't ever known about it 'til now." The she looked at the other cats. "No, we didn't know." She saw the silver she-cat smile at her friend. "I'm Naruto. It seems I'm the only rogue with powers."

Mistpaw nodded. "And I'm Mistpaw, from ThunderClan. Who are you?" She saw the ginger kitten pipe up. "I'm Foxkit!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

ooc: ish Lightkit supposed to be here? -forgot what his power was- Gosh, I need to remember these things more often. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

OOC:Yeah. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

OOC: Yeah, it was something about... something. XD

"I'm Beekit," He introduced. "And that's-" he stopped as he flicked his tail over to the Snowstone towards Rosekit. He forgot, they couldn't see him, so he'd look kind of crazy. He'd never had to intoduce himself before, so, he didn't know he wasn't supposed to introduce him too.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

"Hey." Naruto mewed in a sarcastic greeting. "So... Does anyone know when we start? StarClan didn't send us here to stand in front of this stone all day."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Beekit shrugged. "I don't know," he mewed, not catching Naruto's tone. He was so used to Rosekit helping him out with these time things, but now that he was... preoccupied, he felt utterly confused, bewildered! He didn't like the feeling.

OOC: *shudders* I called her Naruto. DX
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm

"Maybe when the other's come we could lay down at the stone ... and I just fall asleep or whatever." Ebonypaw mewed. "Umm, who are we missing?" she asked.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

"I dunno. I don't keep up with this." Naruto flicked her ears in aggravation. "Hey, Foxkit, Beekit. Are there any other Clanmates of yours that have powers?"she mewed, turning to face the kits.

"Uh," Foxkit looked confused. "A couple of other cats appeared in my dream."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

ooc: I FORGOT WHAT LIGHTKIT'S POWER WAS! -too lazy to go look then post-
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC:Lightkit's power was telepathy, I just checked. He can communicate wiff other spchul kittehs. :D
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

OOC: I don't think it was telepathy...

Ravenkit shuffled out of a bush and into the clearing where the snowstone sat. His eyes grew big when he saw all the other cats, towering over him like trees. He tried to say hi, but only an undecipherable squeak came out. Ravenkit was angry at himself. He was alsmot an apprentice, and here he was, shaking like....like Slipkit. He tried again, this time managing to mew "Hello". Feeling the other cats' gazes, he continued. "Are you all here to help Starclan?"

No muse....
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

"Yeah." Foxkit looked over to Ravenkit. "Don't worry! We're gonna win!" She crouched, waggling her haunches in the air. "Grifonpaw taught me some awesome battle moves 'fore we left!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Slipkit appears on top of Foxkit and Ravenkit.

Spiralpaw was always there in front of the Snowystone.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 pm

"Well if this is everyone then shouldn't we get started?" Naruto suggested, her voice like ice. She was surrounded by Clan cats that didn't look too happy to see her. Whoop di doo. She almost wished she had told Sasuke so that he could have come too. But that probably wouldn't have worked. She padded over to sit beside the Snowstone, a tail-length away from it's bright surface.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 pm

ooc- Alright. This has been sittin' here long enough.

Whisperwind stared ahead, waiting for something. What was this something? ...
He waited ...
And waited ...
And then, like a star shimmering in the moonlit sky, a majestic she-cat appeared, looked at them with an almost sad expression. I feel more like a mouse being sent off to a clan cat than a warrior ... Either way, the cat simply nodded once, flicked her tail, a mere slither, and started padding back to where she came from, a screen-like ripple in the middle of the clearing. Whisperwind shrugged and stepped forward, front dissapearing into nothingness.

Soon, he was in a totally different surrounding. StarClan. It wasn't any different then he had expected, in all ways but one. The cats looked solemn and scared. NightClan had obviously left a large impression on their faith. There, Whisperwind waited silently, shivering once as an icy wind buffeted against his pelt, parting the fur, and waited for someone to show the special cats what they needed to do.

ooc- That failed. But I don't feel like posting remotely good.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down