Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

+2
Mosspaw
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Sorrel looked at her kits then placed her paws out. She rested her head on them and wrapped her tail closely around her kits letting herself warm them. She closed her eyes and began to think.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

Post by Member Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:31 pm

"Right," Littlestar said with a nod, "so long as Sapphirewing is fine with that." He took a quick look around the den, then he looked over at Sorrel, then to her kits. "Tell me how they're doing in a couple days," he mewed to Sapphirewing. With a absentminded grunt her turned and padded out of the den.

OOC: Super short....
Administrator

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

ooc: for u, yeah really short.

Ferretflight turned to Saphirewing, wanting a purpose. "What shall I do?" she asked politely.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm

(will make the next morning thread nows)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2