Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

+2
Mosspaw
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) Empty Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 am

(FIRST POST IN MEDI DEN!!!!)

Sorrel limped into the den carrying her kits with Sapphirewing helping. She hoped this 'Medicine Cat' could help her, and hopefully her kits.

(despite first post I dun hav any muse)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) Empty Re: Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

Post by Mosspaw Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 am

OOC: Lol too bad T_T
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sorrel and her kits....(open to all) Empty Re: Sorrel and her kits....(open to all)

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 am

(Jetty, Sniffy, snuffy?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 am

After the discussion in Littlestar's den, Ferretflight decided to see how the queen would do for herself. Find out more about her, see if she could help. She softly entered the cave of the Medicine den. She dipped her head to Sorrel. "Hi. My name is Ferretflight." she sat down in front of the queen.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm

"Thank you," She mewed "Ferrelflight," She was pretty happy so many had been willing to help her, she was used to cats hating her and not wanting much to do with her.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 pm

"So, you're Sorrel I hear. Shadefall and I were the ones who found you. What were you doing out there?" Ferretflight asked her calmly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

"I was banished, they believed I murdered and cat, but i never did." She mewed before realising what she had done.
"But I think your friends might not believe me if I denied it. Please don't tell them. I also came to seek refuge with a new clan." She mewed quickly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

"Don't worry. I'm not one to tell every cat something. Your welcome to stay here, for now. Our leader, Littlestar, hasn't decided what to do with you, but I'm trying to persuade him to let you stay." Ferretflight reassured, letting a smile dawn upon her face.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 pm

OOC: *roundhouse kicks Sorrel out of the clan* Just maybe.....

*squittle squattles in just for the heck of it*

Littlestar walked half-way into the medicine den. He could see the newcommers where here, as well as Ferretflight. They seemed to be discussing.... something.

He had come soley to talk to Saphirewing in private. She needed to talk to her about these new cats. Her diagnosis was, by far, the most important opinion and information he could get out of the whole clan. This cat and her kits, whom he had yet to learn the names of, conditions would decide it all, or at least give a big part.

A large one indeed....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Ferretflight scented Littlestar and turned her head. She dipped her head, "Littlestar." she looked back at Sorrel. "Sorrel, this is our leader. Littlestar is leader of FireClan, our Clan." she explained.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 pm

"It is my pleasure to meet you." She mewed dipping her head respectively.
"This is Cinder and Lion," SHe mewed touching their heads indicating when their names were called.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 pm

ooc: this is going to be crappeh .

ic: Sapphirewing rush-padded into her medicine cat den, her paws moving franticly and her mind whirling. This had been one of the biggest things since she had been the only medicine cat. She had been going soo fast she had hardly noticed her leader, Littlestar and whatsherface in the corner. "Hello Littlestar." she hardly dipped her tiny head. The apprentcie sized medicine cat padded a bit closer to Littlestar, "You wish to speak?" she whispered then with out waiting she went over to Sorrel to calm her down.

"Take these. " she mewed, and went over to the shelfish thing and grabbed some random Chamomile, it would calm her and the kits, after such journey they would need it. "They shall calm you and your kits."

Last edited by Snuffy and Jetter! on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 pm

"Thank you." Sorrel mewed gratefully and just as she pawed the herbs to her kits, cinder started coughing uncontrollably. She lapped up her own leaves and coaxed her kit worriedly.
"Come on Cinder eat this." She mewed but the kit couldn't. He little body shook uncontrollably as she coughed continuesly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Ferretflight shook her head worriedly. "Does she still nurse?" she asked. Maybe if she had some milk, it give her a little strength she needed to take the herbs.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yes they are only a few weeks old but she is so weak!" She mewed. Sorrel pushed her kit towards her stomach for it to nurse. Cinder had stopped coughing enough to take a drink.

A soothing, familiar liquid trickled down her throat and Cinder was instantly warm. She cuddled further int her mothers belly fur foretting the herbs and falling quickly asleep. The last she heard of her mother was,
"We will just give them to her when she wakes up." and the disgisted gasp of her brother as he bit into the herbs.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 pm

ooc: I'mma say she has Whitecough ?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 am

(Is Greencough or Whitecough worse?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:15 am

ooc: Green.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 am

(green dens)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

ooc: ok then.

Ferretflight shook her head. "You have to wake her up now, we don't know if she'll make it to when she wakes up." she mewed softly, but the words didn't sound any more comforting then thorns in your throat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Sorrels voice may have sounded sweet as she had said those words, but it choked her. She couldn't help worrying. She shook Cinder awake to give her the herbs but she didn't stir. Sorrel could tell she was still breathing, she was obviously deeply asleep. "Come on Cinder," She soothed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm

"I believe she has the dreaded Greencough." she shook her head slowly, then turned to Littlestar, "Warn the others." she meowed, knowing her duty as a medicine cat was to save this cats poor little life. "Let her sleep, and when she wakes I'll give her some herbs. We can only hope for the best." she added.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"Thank you." Sorrel mewed gratefully in a calm tone but worry and dread shone like the sun in her green eyes.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Littlestar nodded at Sorrel and her kits as she gave her name and introduced them. He watched silently as the events took place. Sapphirewing came in, she gave the newcommers some herbs, Cinder, one of the kits fell asleep. Ferretflight gave some word that... probably made the sick mother worse in her worry, and now they were trying to wake her up. Sort of.

He glanced over at Sapphirewing and nodded. "Well," he murmurred to her, "I was going to ask of their condition, but..." he trailed off. Greencough, that wasn't good, especially in this winter. They were lucky no one had it now, and with the shortage of food, it would only make this worse.

Everyone now, was at risk of catching this sickness that seemed to be able to take out good portions in each clan, if they got it, and now... it seemed they had it. What was worse, he thought now, Ferretflight was here. If she somehow got sick from hanging around these cats then easily she could spread it to the rest of the clan! They'd have a pandemic! It would be would be horrible!

"I'll tell the rest of the clan when they fall asleep," he murmurred to her. No need for things to get all dramatized. You tell all the clans when they can here and then everyone will freak out and they'll think their outcasts and some crazieness because some cats might not want to hang around them, and then some cats will be all sympathetic and get themselves sick and....

Ah..... isn't it just riviting being leader?

OOC: I don't feel like being sincere.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am

ooc: certainly.

Ferretflight figured as much as Littlestar did. "I'll stay in here, I don't want to spread this. Saphirewing, I could help you out with any of the herb situations, I might as well put myself to some good use." she decide, very unhappy.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next