Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!) Empty Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!)

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Stealthclaw prowled through the dark forest, obviously proud of something, until he found a clearing, some point away from the camp. He looked around, seeing or scenting noone, before he sat down, thinking about something.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!) Empty Re: Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!)

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

A cat stalked after Stealthclaw,his pelt a pale shade of gray and his eyes a dark blue. He cleared his throat loudly,sitting across the clearing from the NightClan cat and scowling at him.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!) Empty Re: Wandering (NARU ONLY UNLESS FAMINE COMES BACK!!)

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Stealthclaw muttered, "Hello."

OOC: No muse yet.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hello."Icetail returned the reply stiffly,his voice filled with suppressed anger. Normally he could hide his emotions effectively,but since he'd died,it had become harder to do so.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Stealthclaw stood and turned, watching Icetail carefully. "The urge to preserve oneself is a curse... but then again, so is the loss of the ability to hide one's emotions." he said, his eyes bright and his faint scar shining slightly across his face.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm

"Very true. But so is death."Icetail retorted,narrowing his eyes into slits. His tail twitched,stirring the black stars that swirled and sparkled in his pelt.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Stealthclaw nodded. "Very true... but at least in death we don't need to worry about 4 other clans. Only one. So in a sense, it is as much of a blessing as a curse." he said, his scar fading slightly as he looked to his left. "I have a question. I probably shouldn't ask this for my own sake, but I have to know. How did Famine amass the horde that now makes up his body and still have it under one consiousness?"
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Icetail tipped his head. "I have no idea. I only know he is one of the oldest cats here and that he has harvested many souls of cats who get in his way."he replied smoothly,as if talking about second-deaths was as natural as breathing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Stealthclaw sighed. "And I'm stuck with him..." he muttered before looking up, wondering if he could also amass a horde, but he shook his head, deciding to learn that AFTER mastering dream-walking.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

"So you interfered with a living cat's dream,eh?"Icetail growled,tail twitching. "Last time I did that it was to a kit. Poor thing was terrified," He chuckled,amused. Ever since he'd been alive he hadn't been above torturing and killing kits,or even elders.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

"Wow." Stealthclaw said. "How in the name of... HOW DID YOU KNOW I WALKED A DREAM!?" he hissed, suddenly a little scared, but he hid it with anger.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Icetail smirked,able to sense Stealthclaw's fear. "When you've been here as long as I have,you can,oh how should I put it? Sense these things." He grinned,baring blood-stained teeth.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Stealthclaw sighed, giving up the act. "I suppose I have to work on a trick like that... Bah... There are so many things I need to work on... Finishing walking dreams is my first priority..." Stealthclaw turned away before looking at Icetail, "Wait... do you know what I said when I interfered?"
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Icetail shook his head. "I could only sense the disturbance in the Dream World."he mewed in a clipped voice. "But I know what Famine did to those kits and I approve. Somewhat. He should have finished them there and then....or at least given them a sickness with a stronger killing percentage."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Stealthclaw smirked. "It is rather sad Famine didn't use a much more stronger disease..." he said. He sighed inwardly to himself, glad he was safe.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Icetail smiled. "There is a limit to even his power." He smirked. "A StarClan cat's entering someone's dreams....Probably Petalclaw,looking for her pathetic little sister..."he said in disgust,shaking his head slowly as a strong feeling jolted through him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Stealthclaw closed his eyes and tried to sense anything. "Hmm... How do you do that?" he asked. "Just tell me the theory and I can figure it out!" he said.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

"It's just a sense. I don't know if anyone else can feel it,but it's nothing. After I was here for about seven moons,I started feeling this jerking sensation in my stomach,and then someone would go into the Dream World. It's actually kind of unpleasant."Icetail mewed,shaking his head. "I get a head-ache when a StarClan cat goes."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Stealthclaw snickered. "I guess I have to be more alert then... Anyway... It's literally every cat for himself here... I think we should team up, temporarily, until bigger threats are eliminated... That way we both can stay here and we can interfere with StarClan using your sense." he said.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 pm

"Team up? With you?"Icetail growled,standing up and starting to pace.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Stealthclaw sighed. "Only until major threats are eliminated... then we can turn on each other... Besides. We have to mess with StarClan as it is, so... We should team up." he muttered, knowing he's most likely failing in persuading the paranoid cat.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"Fine...But I don't have to like it..."Icetail muttered,licking his paw. Then he felt another pang sweep through him and nearly fell from the pounding pain in his head. "What on earth are those StarClan cats doing?! Sending an army!?"he cursed,holding his head in his paws as he lay on the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Stealthclaw muttered something before saying, "I don't like it either, and why on earth would StarClan...?"
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

"Wait...If I concentrate,I might be able to zero in on where they're going,"Icetail grumbled,closing his eyes. "ThunderClan...WindClan...FireClan..."he murmured,wincing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 pm

"All of the clans... That must mean a prophecy is being fulfilled?" Stealthclaw muttered.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next