Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) Empty Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.)

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Morningflower padded over the moors with her mate, Skimbleshanks by her side. She opened her mouth to scent the air. Even though they were patroling there was no point in not bringing back some much needed prey for the clan. She could smell the unmistakable scent of rabbit. It was almost the only prey you could find up in the moors. But there was also the scent of cat. Not another clan, loner or rogue, it was a different smell. Kind of like the smell Skimbleshanks used to carry.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) Empty Re: Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.)

Post by Lynx Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 am

Skimble smiled as he padded beside Morningflower. Then he smelled something in the air and his smile grew wider. "Mac, you can come out. You know, I always smell you.", he mewed, looking around for his best friend and godfather, who now lived in Windclan as a test member to look if Clan life suits him.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) Empty Re: Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.)

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 am

Morningflower bristled and bared her teeth as the cat came nearer. She didn't here what Skimble said and became defensave ready to attack.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 am

Skimble saw Flower's reaction. "Relax, Flower. It's just Macavity. He may have been stealing in his past, but he's not that evil at all."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

The long ginger tom sat in a branch, looking down at the two cats. "Got yourself a lady friend huh SDkimbleshanks? Din't know you worked so fast." Macavity saw the she-cats reaction, so styed in his barnch.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Patroling (Sandy and wolvine only.) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

Skimble heard Mac's voice and padded over to the branch. "Come out, my friend. Or are you afraid of a she-cat now?", he mewed. "Yeah, we fell in love not long ago. This is Morningflower.", he mewed pointing with his tail to his mate.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Morningflower." Macavity meowed, lowering himself from his branch. "And let me tell you Skimble, I've met some she-cats that could easily have taken both you and I on."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm

"So you say", Skimble mewed. "WHat are you doing outside here anyway?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm

"Well, ever scince you and that arrogant ginger tom I've just been staying out of sight. Not that hard when you have as much experience as I do." He yawned and sat down, looking at some imaginated thing in the distance.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am

Skimble purred. "I'm happy you're back." He looked at Flower. "Flower and I are supposed to patrol the borders, do you want to join us?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 am

"Sure." He stood up and yawned again, waiting.

Muselss shorty
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Morningflower rose to her paws. She nodded catiously at the unfamiliar cat. "How do you know him?" Flower asked her mate.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm

"He found me as I was a kit. He himself, was just a very young cat, or an older kit, then, but he gave his best to rose me up. Then we lurked around together, stealing food in Twolegplace. But sooner or later I noticed that this was not my world so we devided. He remained in Twolegplace and I patroled at the Railstation. Huge monsters, which only move on metalic snakes on the earth. They cannot move on something else. Well, the twoleg there needed comparison and someone had to look if everything's alright. That was me then. After more twolegs came to the station as it grew, the twoleg didn't need me anymore and I left to look for something else to care for. I found Windclan. And now, after so many moons passed, even Macavity here found his way to the clan's territory. It's a long way from our twolegplace and I'm happy he's here now.", Skimbleshanks explained.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Macavity gave a purr of amusement. "Well explained SKimble. I guess here I would have been an apprentice? Anyway, you could say I was like a father to him."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm

"You still are.", Skimble mewed with pride in his eyes.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Macavity rolled his eyes. "Come on! Its been season scince we last saw each other. Your compleatly indipendant now."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 am

Flower felt warmer towards the tom. I can like him but can I trust him? She thought to herself. Well Skimble can trust him so why can't I. I mean he can't harm me, can he? She shook her head to clear her thoughts.
"Ok, I am Morningflower, or Flower for short." She mewed bowing her head in a respectable gesture.
"I was born in the Moutains, my parents were rogues intedning to kill everything. They wanted me to be the same way. I saw more to life then killing and fighting to live. They were brutal to us." Flowers eyes were shining wth tears. She couldn't bare to tell the rest, she hadn't even told Skimbleshanks yet.
She swallowed her grief and continued.
"My parents tried to teach us their ways. They would test us every few weeks or so and they would fight us to the best of their ability. During a test," Flower choked,
"He died. My father killed him. And what's worse, he didn't care. He fought me afterward and gave me this." She showed Macavity the scar she had showed Skimble. The thick line from her shoulder down to her paw on her left front leg.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 am

Skimble purred and pressed himself at Flower's side. "Everything's okay. You're with Windclan now, and more important, with me. You're a great warrior and a honorable cat.", he mewed, licking over her ear.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:35 pm

"That's why I like Skimble, he knows what it is like to be different. I will never forgive my parents for what they did." Her eyes still wet with tears she pressed her muzzle into Skimbles neck fur.

(if my brother died in real life, dun expect the same reaction, i wud get over it. very quick!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:46 pm

(lol)
Skimble purred.

(No muse :( )
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 pm

(i can tell)

"So what are you here for?" She mewed to Macavity as she straitened.
(me ish museless.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 pm

"To see Skimble. Bumped into him a few suns ago when I was hutning...Your fellows don't like to share prey much do they?" Macavity meowed.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm

"It's leaf-bare, prey's rare so, yeah, we don't like to see an intruder eating prey that our queens and elders need for their survival.", Skimble mewed. "But since it was you, I was happy I was at that patrol, too. I think you would be shredded if I weren't"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm

"Yeah,(what he said. jk jk) we need it for the queens to help their kits." Her belly churned with the thought of kits.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am

"Meh, a loners gotta live to you know. You clan cats seem to take over most places with prey as territory. If its not clans it tribes, packs and even prides sometimes. Not so easy." Macavity stopped and scratched at a particularly annoying flea.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next