Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!)

2 posters

Go down

I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) Empty I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am

Morningflower sat on a ridge watching the territories around the lake from the Windclan moors. She was hoping Skimbleshanks would show up. She looked up at the moon.
"Nearly gathering time..." She mewed quietly.

Last edited by Cheese on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) Empty Re: I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!)

Post by Lynx Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

ooc: why not meeeeeh *sniff*
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) Empty Re: I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 am

(sorry you is supposed to post *gos to change topic title*)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 am

OOC: Yeah ^^

IC: Skimble was just padded to the fresh-kill pile as he saw his mate, Morningflower, looking sadly into the sky. He padded over to her. "When we first met, you also looked sadly into the night sky.", he mewed. Then he licked her cheek. "What are you thinking about?"
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : I want to talk... (if you is not sandy SHOO!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

"I'm not sad, I want to talk." She mewed changing her gaze from the sky to her good mate. "Lets go hunting," She suggested.

Once out in the forest Flower stopped at sat down beside her mate.
"I want to talk.." She sighed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Skimble gulped. "What's up?", he mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 am

Noticing Skimble's discomfort Flower was quick to reply,
"It's nothing much, I just want to ask you something."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:02 am

Skimble flexed his claws in the earth. "What is it?", he mewed. He felt his heart bump hard in his chest. Was will she ask him?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 am

Morningflower sighed.
"I want to start a family." She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am

Skimble fell to his side, losing his balance. He had hold his breath so he did a long long sigh.
Then he came up again. "A family...", he repeated. "I don't know if I could be a good father. I'm a loner and a warrior and your mate. I love you, but...", he paused. "I have to think about it. I'm afraid I'm not ready." With these words he turned and raced into the dark of the night.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

"I believe you are. You would make a good father. I want to give you time but I love kits and dream of some day having my own." She mewed turning away back to camp.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 pm

ooc: skimble talks to mac right now, when they talked enough i'll come to you to talk about the kits again in this topic.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 am

(okedoke!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 am

Skimble walked up to Flower. "Flower? Can I talk to you?", he mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Turning to see Skimble's humble face Flower felt warmed even in the cold of Leaf-Bare.
"What is it?" She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 am

"I'm ready.", he simply mewed. "But I want Macavity to be a part of our family. An uncle or so."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm

"What ever you want..." Flower mewed twining her tails with Skimble and licking him on the check.

(will make a thread in camp.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down