Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving my worth(Open to Member)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Proving my worth(Open to Member) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proving my worth(Open to Member)

Post by Member Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am

Bengalbelly ducked down at Church's second swipe, feeling claws, yet again, get him in the ear. It stung more with this second blow, since it was already injured, and it bled more. He could feel the blood seep into his ears, which was becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

"You know, you should really stop fighting, Church." He growled his first words to him since the start of the battle, "I'm not going to take the blame if you bleed to death." Clovernose would never forgive him. And other than Spiderfang, whom he hadn't said two words to in a good while, she was the only one he actually talked to in this irritating clan.

He jumped to Church's blind side before leaping at him.
Administrator

Warning System : Proving my worth(Open to Member) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Proving my worth(Open to Member) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proving my worth(Open to Member)

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Church leaped,but felt his paws slip on a splash of blood,and he tumbled awkwardly onto one side,panting. He glared up at Bengalbelly,frustration and anger burning in their amber depths. "Good,'cause I wouldn't blame you!"he spat through his teeth,twitching his ears crossly.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Bengalbelly walked over to Church, the pathetic lump he seemed to be now. He sat down next to the fallen cat who was losing valuable blood through his eye.

"You're not going to try to get some last move on me if I try to get you out of here? Or do I have to wait till you pass out or something." He licked the blood off his paw, fully prepared to stay here if he needed to, but really not wanting to.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

"I can get back to camp on my own,"Church hissed,his eyes glowing with anger. "I'm not that weak!" He heaved himself to his paws with a grunt of pain,lashed his tail once,and limped over to grab his mouse that he'd caught earlier.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 pm

"Okay," Bengalbelly mewed carelessly before he picked up his mouse and sauntered off to camp. He didn't limp on his injured paw, no matter how much it hurt. He was taught (by his sister of course) to tough through the pain, and don't complain over mere scratches. Though, this wasn't a scratch.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC:Wanna bring CN in here? *Smiles wickedly*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm

OOC: Maybeh. On her evening stroll. XD

Clovernose walked in the territory. She had gotten bigger since she first came into the nursery, but she wasn't at full mast. She swished back and forth leisurely, having a good time.

She stopped and her eyes widened in horror as she saw Church. He looked horrible! And he was bleeding heavily from his... eye! Quickly she rushed over to her mate. The smell of blood was thick and next to it...Bengalbelly? She looked around, but couldn't see her brother. What happened?

"Church!? What- Are you- Church!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Church looked up,surprised. "Clovernose?" Then he figured it out. He must look like he'd crawled into a car! Er,monster. Whatever the Clan cats called the two-leg contraptions. He pressed his nose into her fur reassuringly. "I'm fine. Really. It's just a scratch."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 pm

"Just a scratch!" Clovernose yowled worriedly, "You're eye looks like it's almost been gouged out!" She walked closer to her mate, not sure what she was supposed to do. Her mother had taught her herbs, but she never learned anything as serious as... well... Church's eye! She couldn't do anything to help if she wanted to.

"Who did this to you?" She growled, her fur starting to bristle. She'd rip apart whoever did it. Or at least... plot against them for the rest of her or their lives. Whichever comes first.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 pm

"Really. I've had worse."Church assured her,wincing a little as he set weight down on his paw and pain shot up into his shoulder. It was true,he had had worse,but this was on his list of top ten fights that he'd sustained serious injury in.

"Does it really matter who did this to me?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

"How can you get worse than this!" Clovernose yowled in worry. She was getting very worked up, and very stressed. It couldn't have been good for the kits, now could it?

"Yes it matters!" She snapped angrily. "Whoever did it is going to get worse injuries than you have when I figure it out." She growled, her fur still bristled.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Church cast her a sideways glance. "Life as a kittypet isn't as fulfilling as you would think,"he said bleakly. Then he shook out his fur,making the wound on his shoulder bleed again. "We'd better get back to camp. All this worrying isn't good for you." He nudged her shoulder with his muzzle comfortingly before picking up his prey again and starting to walk off.

"Oh,and it was Bengalbelly,"he said over his shoulder.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 pm

OOC: *gasp* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RATTED ON ME!

Clovernose's eyes widened before they narrows again and anger errupted inside of her. Bengalbelly! That darn cat! What was wrong with him! Look what he did! He may never see again! What if he bled to death before she even got there!

Her fur bristled to it's full height. She had more than a mind to run after that cat and rip his fur off! But she couldn't leave Church, what if he collapsed or something!

She growled as she walked next to Church, helping him along his way.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

"Really,I'm fine. I only have a few injuries,and they're not even that deep. The only serious one is my eyes,but I guess I kinda deserved that." He smiled crookedly at her. "It's my fault we fought,even though he provoked me."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm

"He shouldn't have done it in the first place," she growled, her claws sheathed now, flexing them strongly with each step. She didn't even want to see that cat, but it seemed like that dream would never come true. With each step it seemed as if his scent got strong and stronger.

Ugh. Bengalbelly.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Church sighed. "I guess there's no changing your mind." He paused,then continued walking. He wouldn't let Clovernose see his grimace of pain when he'd blinked. That'd only make her angrier.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Clovernose kept walking, thoughts running through her mind at a fast pace. Every step seemed to bring in another though, and then another, and then another.

"Whoa, you look crappier than I thought." Bengalbelly said from a top a tree. Clovernose looked up quickly and growled at him. She stepped back as he thrw down his mouse from the branch her lounged on. "Can you take that back for me? Thanks," he said with a grin.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Church ignored Bengalbelly and kept walking. "She knows,you idiot." He grumbled about how his mate was probably going to kill her brother and such.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well no one was hiding it," he grinned. He figured Church would tell Clovernose anyways. He quickly looked over him as she let out a loud shriek of anger before bounding up the tree herself. Ah, man. Of all my luck, he thought bitterly as she watched her come up. He stood and turned around, ready for whatever she was going to yell at him about.

"What is wrong with you!?" She yowled at him as she jumped on the branch, making it shake. "Has you brain flown away with the birds or have you always been this stupid!"

"I did nothing. I was simply defending myself from your crazed mates attack on me. He's the stupid one." He rubbed his ear as it became irritated by his slowly drying blood, yet again.

"That's because you provoked him!"

"Well maybe he shouldn't be so quickly provoked." He hissed as Clovernose caught him on his cheek with her claws. He could feel blood trickle from the cuts.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Church grunted,sitting at the bottom of the tree and watching the drama unfold. Bengalbelly was a tough opponent,but he seemed to shrink away from his sister.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Clovernose hissed at Bengalbelly and advanced on him on the branch. He backed up away from her, man he didn't like fighting with Clovernose.

"You're going to regret this, Bengal." She growled at him.

"Really, Clover? Really?" He smirked, "This who thing will fly by and I'll get off with no ill will, just like every other time."

Clovernose growled at him and sprang at him. She wasn't going to knock him over, if she'd did she'd kill him and injure herself, and she wasn't going to do that. She landed in front of him, making the branch bounce violently. He jumped back in reaction, barely holding on to the thin part of the branch he was stuck on.

Darn.

With a good spring he leaped over her and to the end of the branch. He looked back to make sure he didn't topple her over of anything. Seeing he didn't, he proceeded to jump to the next branch.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Church sighed again. "Don't hurt yourself,"he grumbled,flicking his ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2