Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving my worth(Open to Member)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Proving my worth(Open to Member) Empty Proving my worth(Open to Member)

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Church's amber eyes gleamed from underneath a holly bush,shining as brightly as the red berries that hung in thick clumps above his head. He watched every movement of a tiny mouse,registered every heart-beat. "Got you,"he murmured,pouncing. He bit it's throat quickly,ending it's life. Then he pricked his ears and sniffed the air. Oh great...
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Proving my worth(Open to Member) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Proving my worth(Open to Member) Empty Re: Proving my worth(Open to Member)

Post by Member Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Bengalbelly walked through the territory, a small mouse in his jaws. He really didn't want to be out here in all this cold and... flurry. Really. It was too cold to be hunting out here, but he had to or else others will start nagging him about how lazy he was being or something like that. Not only that, but they'd all starve... or something. Maybe someone will do something heroic and annoying to save the clan if that happened. Yeesh.

He couldn't smell the scent of Church drifting through the bushes and trees because of the prey that was in his mouth, it's scent blocking out everything else.

When he finally saw him, he walked forward. Church was kind of in his path right now, so he couldn't not walk up to him. And we could have a discussion about going around since the forest is so big all day, but Bengalbelly was lazy, and he wasn't going to change paths because some nuisance was standing in his way.

He dropped his prey when he reached Church and looked at him through annoyed eyes. "How come you're always around when I'm trying to have a moderately good time?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

"How come your always around?"Church retorted,his fur starting to bristle. You have to put up with him. He's Clovernose's brother. He reminded himself,averting his gaze and picking up his own mouse. The fresh,warm scent made his mouth water,and he wanted nothing more than to chomp down on the little creature. But that would give Bengalbelly something to gloat over. He couldn't have that.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Me!? No, I avoid you at all costs. Every time I see you you're all angry and irritating and... just plain unpleasurable to be around," Bengalbelly could fully agree that he probably gave others that feeling.

He didn't like Church, though, he was never actually sure why. He had never thought about it. It was like that day when he and Clovernose came and he said his first word, he immediately hated him. He shrugged, maybe it was some kind of sensing thing, or maybe he just naturally didn't like other cats.

Hm.. though, he could easily argue that it was because he was his sister's mate. Or because he didn't find him ideal or suiting for... anything. And he was kind of boring, like a cat in the background you just never pay attention to. He always had trouble remembering his name for some reason as well, but it was much more easier to remember than these crazy clan names they had around here.

Why do they need two names? Spiderfang, Stormcloud, Nightstar, Runningnight, Clovernose, some other crazy sixth one. What was up with that? They didn't like one name or something? Did someone just think it was... fun to have two names? What kind of mouse-brain would even think that's a good idea?

Yes, he had accepted his, but not with that much happiness. He thought he had to have one, but apparently not since Church over here, if that was even his actual name, only had one, and had made no attempt to get two. Not even that annoying brother of his that, frankly, Bengalbelly hadn't even noticed was gone.

"I wish Nightstar would just kick him out, I'm out even sure he actually does anything," Bengalbelly grumbled, though, loud enough for Church to hear... just clearly enough.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 pm

"I would say the same to you,pal."Church sneered the word,aggravation prickling through his veins. He twitched his ears in disgust as a snowflake landed,melting,on the tip on his nose.

I wish he'd go throw himself off a cliff or something, He thought,disgruntled. He glanced over to him,amber eyes sharp with distrust and anger.

He growled at Bengalbelly's remark,then spat in contempt. He wasn't sure why he wanted to try and keep a handle on his emotions now;he wanted to leap at this cat and rip his throat out.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:51 pm

"You know, you don't have to get so angry. It's not like this is such a big deal of anything." Bengalbelly said with a rolls of his eyes. "Just... move a couple paces to the left so I can get by and leave you to ruining my sister's life with those kits she's going to have in such a hopefully long, and never occurring time." He didn't actually have to say that, and he'd be annoyed at anyone who would, but for some reason he wouldn't to see if Church would just take it. He's just taken everything else he's thrown at him. It's been like one big test, trying to see how great this former ThunderClan cat and kittypet he was. So far, he hadn't even gotten a single note of anything no matter how annoying he made himself or no matter how much he stretched his contempt and pure hatred for whatever Church did. So far he was failing miserably.

But, anyways, kits, who needs 'em? any cat could live a perfectly good life without on of those things clinging to your fur. The worst part about it is that you have to teach them stuff. Well, the parents don't, but their burden is given to some other poor sap to have some kind of "bond" with them or something. How unnecessary. Though, a lot of things in clan life were unnecessary, like the darned Gatherings they had every moon, but that was for another day.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Church snarled,and stepped towards the other tom,any respect or anything like that for this low-life piece of crow-food gone. "No,I think I'll settle for ruining your life instead." His voice carried a veiled threat,and he narrowed his eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 am

Gasp? "Oh my NightClan," Bengalbelly said with mocking astonishment, "are you actually... threatening me? You're standing up for yourself? My goodness, I think I have to document this." Ah, if only cats knew the pleasure of paper, pencil, and a nice computer and printer to stick on top of those discarded utensils. "Wow, finally, something to show that you're not a spineless and mouse-hearted as I had suspected this whole time! Quick! We need to tell someone!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 am

Church growled,crouching. "One more word and I rip out your throat!"he spat,unsheathing his claws and baring his teeth. Rage seethed like a wildfire underneath his thick gray pelt.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 am

"My whole throat?" Bengalbelly asked in mocked shock, "Good golly, that sounds like a lot of work, you think you can handle it?" He said before he poked Church on his nose with his paw. He looked calmly down at him, though his faked, shocked and astound expression was still there.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 am

Church leaped,paws outstretched as he snarled in fury. He aimed to knock the other cat over with his greater weight,and then pin him to the ground. Just in case that didn't work,he raked one of his paws upwards so that,even if Bengalbelly dodged,he would at least be hit from a smaller blow.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 am

Bengalbelly yowled in surprise as he was knocked over by Church. He hadn't expected the cat to attack him, but in retrospect, it was pretty obvious. His doubt for Church's abilities were high.

Quickly, now on his back, Bengalbelly tried to roll and push Church off of him. If he succeeded, he's probably only get minor scratches if Church flailed around or something.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am

Church leaped back,aiming a slash at Bengalbelly's face as he dodged. "You don't fight like a street cat,"he growled,narrowing his eyes mockingly. "You try to run like a coward!" He leaped again,hopefully not giving Bengalbelly a chance to get up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 am

Bengalbelly hissed when Church's claws connected with his muzzle. Quickly he got up to his paws, just in time to dodge Church's leap. He didn't reply to Church's comment, and he didn't find the need to. He never liked talking while fighting someone, it was distracting.

Bengalbelly's pelt bristled, and he growled at Church. For a quick second he was thoroughly convinced that Church was overreacting, and was putting a real dent in his time. As well, he was keeping him out in this cold. How come Church couldn't get all angry when it was a warm day, huh?

He unsheathed his claws and leaped at Church. If he could knock him over he would unleash a fury of claws, aiming for his face and shoulder. He put in some effort to avoid actually getting one of his eyes, so if he accidentally knocked one out, it wasn't on purpose.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Church hissed in rage as Bengalbelly's claws caught his shoulder when he leaped away,and then he stood on his back paws,aiming to crash down on his opponent's head with unsheathed claws as he slid past.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

OOC: Bengalbelly is now known as Smoochiepoo. And Church is now McNugget.

Smoochiepoo jumped back from McNugget's attack. Goodness, it was too cold out here. How come it couldn't be... you know.. warmer? And where was the tea and crumpets? He hissed at McNuggets before swiping at him, aiming for the shoulders.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:42 pm

OOC:OMG. What the heck happened while I was gone for half a day? O.o XD

Snarling,Church stayed where he was,feeling the sting of claws in his shoulder. Quickly,he whirled,reaching out with his jaws to grab Bengalbelly's paw between his teeth. He'd learned this move when he had wandered into the forest as an apprentice-aged cat,and he was still with his two-legs.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm

OOC: o.o FLIIIIIIIIINTTTFAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE! D< HE EDITED MY POST THAT MEANEHBUTT! I will get MY REVENGE!

Bengalbelly gave Church a weird look as he caught his paw in hsi jaws. What kind of move was that!? Serious weird. He was always taught to dodge and attack, always aiming for the eyes, the legs, and the shoulder and belly. Also, to never leap at your pponent, and if you did, rip at them for as long as you could. This move however... was foreign, and weird.

He growled before he jumped to the side, and kept doing so. THis way, he could unbalance Church and when he, hopefully, let his paw go, attack him again.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Church was unbalanced slightly,but his eyes flashed with triumph as he caught Bengalbelly's paw. He jerked,standing up on his back paws. If Bengalbelly was unbalanced,Church would let go of his paw and the other cat would be jerked to the ground. Then,he would roll towards him,where Church would crash down on his exposed belly with unsheathed claws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Bengalbelly stumbled forward when Church pulled him. He kept on hsi feet though, if Church had jerk him instead of simply pulled, he probably have been on his back and all... exposed.

Quickly, and with a powerful swipe, he slashed at Church's face with his free paw, hoping he would let go of his paw already before he broke it or something.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Church growled,biting down harder on Bengalbelly's paw. Blood flowed into his mouth as he yanked again,this time going down on all four paws while he leaped backwards. If Bengalbelly didn't move with him,Church would dislocate-or break-his leg. He ignored the sting of claws over his face,eyes burning with fury.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Bengalbelly hisses in anger as CHurch bit down harder on his paw. He swung ar Church's face again, this time purposfully aiming his blow at his eye. Clovernose would just have to get over it.

He was jerked forward when Church pulled him again. He hissed at a sudden pain in his shoulder, but he ingored it.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Church howled as claws caught his eye,dropping Bengalbelly's paw and wiping at his face with one paw. He recoiled at the immediate pain that lanced through his face at his touch,and opened his eye gingerly. He could still see,but everything was blurry and tinted with red.

Hissing.he lashed out at Bengalbelly,aiming for his face.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Bengalbelly hissed at the pain that went through his paw when he set it down. He yowled at Church in anger when his claws hit his ear. Blood flowed down, making him flick his ear when it went inside.

Again, he aimed a blow at his hurt eye, and then at his chest. He knew CLovernose would be angry if he blinded the bee-brained tom.

Last edited by Ghostmember's Return on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Church growled,jumping backwards as claws swiped over his nose. He lashed his tail,panting. Blood dripped down from a long scratch over and through his eye,staining the ground red. He swiped at Bengalbelly again,wishing this mouse-brain would just die or give up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next