Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (open)

3 posters

Go down

Training (open) Empty Training (open)

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Stealthclaw concentrated hard, fading slightly, but growls as he fails. He smashes into a tree before trying again. He repeats this cycle over and over again, fading slightly before smashing into a tree. He snorts when he takes a break, his fur standing on end.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Training (open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty Re: Training (open)

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Carrion souls that had been living on the trees crowed as their home was struck, they flapped their wings angrily, and swooped down at the resting fellow, scratching with their talons to claw him to death, and driving their beaks at him aggressively, which this young cat deserved to have happen to him. Destroying precious trees. "Kree, Kree, Stealthclawyouidiot Kree, Kree!" they called constantly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Stealthclaw slashed at the birds, aiming for their wings, and sheared at least one of each bird's wing, so they will leave him alone. He growls and slashes a couple of the birds throats before resuming his cycle, hitting an uninhabited tree.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:16 pm

"Yowch! You fool, now I've got soar pads." growled a rickety voice. Suddenly the mass of birds flew into each other, crashing and forming a mass of black feathers, before the creatures morphed shape, beaks shed, feathers turned to a dusty and black fur, and Famine fell from the sky, landing with an Oof. He looked as if someone had scratched him up, but his wounds were already healing. "Ah... Don't you know when an elder is upon you."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Stealthclaw snorted and smashed into the tree again. "I really don't care. I'd rather walk dreams than be stuck here..." He tried again, fading no more than he has been, and he smashed into the tree again, and he panted, taking another break.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 pm

"Yes, I suppose whacking yourself against a tree is a lot more interesting. Well, I won't stop you, go on, hit that tree until your skull begins to break. We have all eternity." Famine said in his wheezy voice, swatting his tail on the ground and sitting calmly on the withering grass, that had begun to die the minute he had touched it. Though Famine took no notice of this, and smiled watching the cat.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Stealthclaw growled and turned to the elder. "You think I'm doing this because I'm bored?! I'm trying to force myself to walk dreams, if ONLY to corrupt other cats!" He growled, not revealing another reason he wants to walk dreams.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

"That is certainly not a dream tree, young one... If you want to walk dreams, I can show you." Famine smirked, he had a brilliant way to milk this cat for fun. "But oh... My pads have been awfully sore today, if only someone a young dead youth. With a very moist tongue. I'll teach you to walk in dreams and bring your little girlfriend to the dark side, if you promise to serve as my attendant, doing what I say when I say. Or I'll let your girl fall in love with the wrong tom..."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Stealthclaw's eyes widened and he sat down. "H-How did you know about her?" he said, voice cracking slightly. The solid black tom looked down, fur completely flat.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Famine cackled a loud, his dry tongue lolling out, looking at the pitch black tom with understanding in his elderly gaze. "Oh, I know a lot of things, and most likely everything. As you put it things get boring around here, and I like to cause some turmoil in the lives of the cats below. Famine was not my original name, I cause famines, droughts, starvation, and dehydration, you never knew my name, but you've seen me plenty of times." he meowed with a knowing look. He scratched behind his ear wildly. "You're mate, she's quite the looker, shines like the stars in Silverpelt, you were lucky to have here."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Stealthclaw looked down, eyes dark. "I had asked for her to be named Silverpelt because of her shine..." He seemed to struggle with his emotions, a problem he's only had twice before. He sighed and looked at Famine. "You are a very cruel cat... And very cunning... Use your opponent's weakness against them so that they can get what they want..." He sighed again before murmuring, "I have no choice... I'll be your attendant... but all I ask is no tricks... I need you to swear that you will teach me to walk dreams."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm

"Of course, I'm a cat of my word!" he meowed happily strutting up to L. "Ah, now that we have an agreement, can you please, get the tick at the end of my ear, I can't reach the darned thing and it's been bugging me for thirty five seasons." Famine shook his pelt, putting his ear right next to Stealthclaw's mouth. "Not too hard now, I don't want you makin' mah bleed..."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Stealthclaw bit back a retort before he got the tick, that he promptly spat out. He murmured to himself, "I'm only doing this for Silverpelt..." He sighed, waiting for Famine's next, and most likely disgusting, task.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Famine sighed, he was content without a nagging pain on his ear. "Oh, that hit the spot." he paused for a blissful moment, before he stood up. "Okay let's go find this she-cat of yours, you have a lot of bedding to clean, and a lot of fluff to find." meowed Famine stretching his claws, and legs, before clawing the air as if play fighting. "Ooo... This used to be a lot easier when I was younger..."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Stealthclaw winced, remembering his apprentice days caring for the elders. "This is too familiar for comfort..." he muttered, standing.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Famine soon stopped, placing a palm into the air, "Get ready, slave." he growled, and then let loose an unearthly roar, the air around him tore open and suddenly all was dark. And for a single second it hung in the air, things seemed to move slowly, and Famine's frame turned upside down, side ways, backwards, side ways twice more and disappeared, the same thing would happen to Stealthclaw. But then just as quickly, there was an echoing boom as Famine and his new attendant appeared behind him, in the middle of a huge downpour, amid towering pines and long shadows. "It's been a long time, ShadowClan, oh, how I've missed you so much."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Stealthclaw winced, a little disoriented before shaking his head. "I can't believe it... She joined ShadowClan..." He looked around before padding forward.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

"Now, be careful, you haven't recovered from the trip, don't overexert yourself." said Famine sounding mildly concerned. "Also, we only got a short time that we can be here, before your soul turns into a shadow, we have to get to Silverpelt as quick as possible, but try not to disturb anything, we may be invisible, but we can still hurt things around us. And trust me, you don't want that to happen." Famine quickly began running forward, astonishingly he was pretty fast, disappearing through ShadowClan territory like he had been there before.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Stealthclaw smirked before running after Famine, following Silverpelt's scent. "She's in the warrior's den, taking a nap." He said to Famine.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:06 am

OOC-LoL, DustClaw stole your love. *sticks out tongue* Hey, an I post with DustClaw here, since he's usually sleeping around Silverpelt usually?
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:46 pm

OOC: You said 'usually' twice...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down