Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

2 posters

Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Lynx Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 am

Sandfur padded to the training hollow, waiting for Rockpaw to approach.

Blazepaw darted to the hollow. She couldn't wait for the first training with her littermates! She will show them what she has learned so far. She would show them all the best hunting places, the hunting coruch and... Blazepaw sheathed and unsheathed her claws in excitment. When only Redwhisker was already here!
"Hello Sandfur!", Blazepaw mewed and dipped her head. "Are we ALL going to train together today?", she squealed.

"I hope so. Maybe the others will explore the territory first, but I think it's better if you young cats power out while training before scaring all the prey from here to the Snowstone with you questions.", the older cat mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Re: Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Rockpaw padded warily into the clearing,his eyes huge with awe. "I never knew the forest was so big."he exclaimed,staring at the huge trees that loomed over him. Then a soft,white flake floated down and landed on his nose,where it evaporated into a tiny pool of ice water.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Re: Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Lynx Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 am

OOC: I just saw that I posted in the wrong forum. Shall I open a new one in territory?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down