Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Cloudfrost easily dodged,stepping aside to avoid the younger cat's flailing paws. "You're making it too predictable. Use the ice to your advantage."he urged,swishing his tail.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Griffonpaw growled quietly. "I'll try." he said. He stood up. He started experimenting with the ice. He unsheathed his claws and started to move, and fell. "Uff." he got up again and tried. He got better and stayed up longer. Eventually, he could glide across the ice on his claws. He decided this would be the best time to attack.
He slid forward and reached out a paw, sheathed of course, and dogded away from Cloudfrost as he passed him. He went around and did the same with Cloudfrost's flank. He kept this up, trying to confuse Cloudfrost.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Cloudfrost whirled,batting with soft paws at Griffonpaw's head. "Good,you've got your footing now."he said approvingly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

"Yeah. Now I can get around faster than you. That gives me the advantage to get you and dodge out of the way before you can attack back." he stated. While he said his little speach, he kept batting at Cloudfrost, changing his pattern every time.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Cloudfrost ducked and swerved the attacks,scenting and hearing them easily. "I didn't become a warrior this easily."the blind tom hissed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

"That was a decoy, old timer." with the last swat he had gotten some distannce and was charging at Cloudfrost. He jumped two fox-lengths away from Cloudfrost. He landed just before his mentor and stood on his hind legs so that he would smash into Cloudfrost and topple him over.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 pm

a
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Eyes widening with surprise,Cloudfrost was pushed to the ground. "Don't get cocky,"he huffed,pushing himself up explosively to trow him off.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Griffonpaw was sprang into the air, though he landed on his paws, skidding away. He darted forward in his ice sliding way. He passed Cloudfrost and turned around and went for him again. He lept at his head, sheathing his claws quickly. He wanted to tackle Cloudfrost's head to disorient him for a few moments. Long enough for him to pin him down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Cloudfrost jerked back,feeling a slight breeze where Griffonpaw's paws flew past his face. He lashed out with one paw while ducking,aiming to trip the apprentice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Griffonpaw felt himself lift up he soared in the air, only to land hard on the ice, cracking it deeply. "Ow." He got back to his paw after a moment. "You go first." he challanged, he kept as quiet as possible, maybe Cloudfrost would go right past him, then he could pounce.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:36 pm

He chuckled inwardly. He thinks I rely just on my hearing,eh? He played along with him,running just past him before crouching low. When Griffonpaw leaped at him,he would jump upwards and surprise him. If he jumped for his face,he could jump away easily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Griffonpaw saw something was up. Cloudfrost was smiling. He let the older warrior pad right past him. He remained silent.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Sniffing the air and using his highly developed hearing,Cloudfrost determined that Griffonpaw hadn't moved. He stayed still. "Can't keep your opponent waiting. They might ambush you."he growled,his eyes gleaming.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Griffonpaw moved silently towards his mentor. He knew he wasn't going to surpise Cloudfrost, but at least he could try to do something that would throw him off. He lunged under his mentor and stayed there. He braced his shoulders and flanks, if Cloudfrost decided to drop, he would be ready.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Cloudfrost dropped,using his weight to try and crush the apprentice to the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Griffonpaw felt Cloudfrost's great weight fall upon him. He stood strong, still holding up. He shook his whole body, trying to shake his mentor off of him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 pm

"Garroh!"Cloudfrost grunted,rolling over.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Griffonpaw lunged onto his mentor, pinning him down with one paw on his chest with his jaws lightly over Cloudfrost's throat. "I declare game point." he announced.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 pm

"No fair."Cloudfrost growled,pushing the apprentice off of him easily. "The snow makes it harder to hear and smell you,"he explained,his tone light.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:45 pm

"Face Cloudfrost, I beat you." he bragged, his stubby tail waving in the air.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2