Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) Empty Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Griffonpaw came back from his self-exhile. He had caught much prey that he taught himself to hunt for the fresh-kill pile. He hoped that this would make cats a little happier to see him.
He dropped his prey at the fresh-kill pile. He had some mistakes to correct. "Cloudfrost." he called, his head looking at his paws. He felt hot with shame.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) Empty Re: Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Cloudfrost lifted his head sleepily,blinking himself awake. "Griffonpaw?"he grunted,pushing himself to his paws. "What do you want?" He'd just been on the dawn patrol and this mouse-brain shows up? Probably to throw more insults in his face and threaten to tell Redstar if he clawed him.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important) Empty Re: Looking For Cloudfrost(me and cloud and I guess whoever important)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 am

"I wish to speak to you Cloudfrost." Griffonpaw spoke, his eyes still looking at his paws as they shuffled on the loose soil. "Alone." he added.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:40 pm

"Fine. I'll be out in a moment."Cloudfrost growled,stretching.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Griffonpaw moved himself and went to the camp entrance. He hoped Cloudfrost wouldn't consider him a threat, he just didn't want any other cat to over hear his coversation with Cloudfrost. It was an important matter.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Cloudfrost trotted after the apprentice,a scowl etched into his features. Well this can't be good.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm

"Can we go out to the forest? I don't want others to hear what I have to say." he mewed. Not once has he looked at the blind warrior's face, though he knew that Cloudfrost couldn't look back. He was too full of shame to look at anything else than his paws or the ground below him.

ooc: can cloudfrost be griffonpaw's mentor?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC:Sure! :3

Cloudfrost shrugged. "Whatever."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Griffonpaw led the way into their territory. He took Cloudfrost to his temporary den. "Over the last few days. I've changed." he started. He let a pause take over to see if Cloudfrost had anything to say.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

"Changed?"Cloudfrost growled warily,'looking' at his surroundings.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Griffonpaw sighed. "After the fight in WolfClan, I was ashamed of being defeated by some wolf, or so I thought at the time. I staked out in this den that I dug out here. While I was here, I had some time to think. I thought hard, well, and long. I know what I've done was wrong and that you were right the whole time. That's why I'm here, to apologize. I'm sorry Cloudfrost." he mewed, finally able to look at the warrior that could never look back. "I only have one thing to ask." he added.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Cloudfrost's sightless blue eyes widened. "Apology accepted."he mewed,blinking. "What is it you want to ask?"

OOC:Geez he sounds like Yoda. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

ooc: yes master. and may the force be wit u.

"I would like you to be my mentor. You could teach me wrong from right and all the other lessons I'll need to know. It's up to you, I'm not forcing this on you." he admitted.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:52 pm

He thought for a moment. Yes,Griffonpaw did need a mentor to teach him how to obey the warrior code,but was he the right choice? He lost his temper way too easily,and he was aggravated most of the time. Not to mention that he was blind. "Of course."he meowed simply. "But you must think about this;do you really want a blind cat to teach you to be a warrior?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 am

"You seem to be the best choice right now." Griffonpaw sighed. Relief was overwhelming him at the moment.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

"I won't be able to teach you as well as the other warriors."Cloudfrost warned,and he stood up. "And the training will be twice as hard."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"I'm not concerned about the other warriors. Plus..." he boasted. He stood up proudly "Pain will make me stronger."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Eyes gleaming with fierce determination,he growled,"Well,I can't let myself be beaten by an apprentice,now can I?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"I would assume not." he grinned. "When do we start?" his paws were burning with determination and eagerness.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

"Well,you can show me how well you hunt,for a start. I don't know how to train you if I don't know your limits."Cloudfrost meowed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm

"I taught myself how to hunt. I'll show you." he closed his eyes and opened his ears. He listened and drank in the air. Rat. Very close. He listened, heard a rustle on the bark of a tree. He opened his eyes to see it sitting there, biting the tree for some reason. He pounced and killed it. "See?" he muttured through fur.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

"Very good. Now we go to the training place and I can see how well you fight."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Griffonpaw gulped. He knew he wasn't good at fighting, yet. He still bore the wounds of the wolf. He followed nervously, he saw the training clearing up ahead. It was slick with ice.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 pm

"Ah,this will be a bit of trouble."he muttered,smelling the icy tinge of the frost that layered the ground. He padded towards the clearing,his long fur protecting him from the cold. "Attack me."he instructed,standing in the clearing.

Cloudfrost crouched into a battle ready position,preparing for the attack. Lets see how good you really are..
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Griffonpaw steadied himself on the ice. He had to unsheathe his claws in order to stay standing. He threw himself at Cloudfrost, but he slid right into him. Not what he planned.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next