Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DustClaw wants to switch clans

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DustClaw wants to switch clans - Page 2 Empty Re: DustClaw wants to switch clans

Post by Member Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Bengalbelly growled in irritation. Now they were fighting!? This was enough to push Bengalbelly over the edge in irritation. And o course, the idiotic deputy, Tigerpelt was just sitting there watching like it was some kind of show. He just wanted them out.

"Get out of here already! You pathetic mouse-brains!" Bengalbelly yowled angrily at the two cats.
Administrator

Warning System : DustClaw wants to switch clans - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

DustClaw wants to switch clans - Page 2 Empty Re: DustClaw wants to switch clans

Post by Laddaustein Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Stealthclaw smiles as he pads up. "Two siblings, fighting. The best form of combat." He looks at Bengalbelly. "I leave you alone and you leave me alone and there will be no problems." He sits near a bush so he can easily escape.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

DustClaw merely turned his head toward his brother before meowing "Idiot." then looking away.

BlackHeart leaped for his brother,claws unsheathed, yowling ""Stop doing that!"

DustClaw easily side stepped, and batted his brother down to the floor and planting his paw on his back. "You're such a rookie warrior, no matter how old you are" DustClaw hissed at him.

BlackHeart was stuck under his brother's paws. "Why do you always insult me! AND LET ME OUT FROM UNDER YOUR PAW" BlackHeart yowled lashing everywhere on the ground.

"Why should I? Also, I'm just stating pure facts." DustClaw meowed down to his flailing brother before letting his paw off his back and meowing "Now stop making us all look like idiots!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Tigerpelt glared at Stealthclaw when he made his entrance. "Great... That pathetic cat is here..." He muttered, standing up. "Ok.. Now's enough... You'll never get into Darkclan that way!" He yowled, stepping forwards again. Like they'll ever get in... Persistant little scraps of fur...

Last edited by Beyond Birthday on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Stealthclaw looks at Tigerpelt and mutters something about overconfident cats and laughs before turning and padding away.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Bengalbelly whirled around and looked at Stealthclaw. Dumb cat, what was he doing here!? Nightstar specifically said for him to be outside the territory. He growled angrily at Stealthclaw, he wanted him gone. All around him were idiots.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 pm

"Hmm" DustClaw meowed "I geuss we'll never get anything done this way" DustClaw then ran around the DarkClan cats with his slightly smaller stature, towards where the had come from, and yowling "BlackHeart follow me!"

BlackHeart raced around the apparently suprised DarkClan cats toward his brother.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Tigerpelt magicly appeares infront of the two cats and eats them 'till they were no more! THE END! >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2