Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL]

+7
Amberstorm
Goldenstorm
Wolvine
Lynx
Naruto
Cheesles
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] Empty The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL]

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Shadowstar padded out onto the ledge above his den. He watched as cats stopped and looked around at him as he stepped out. For those who hadn't realized he yowled, "All of the senior warriors, gather below the ledge for a short meeting!" Shadowstars voice rung through the clearing. He allowed time for his senior warriors to gather.

Shadowstar nodded to Sasuke and Naruto, allowing them to pad out as soon as they were ready. He jumped down into the circle his warriors had gathered into. "As you all know, we have two visitors at the moment, and Naruto, is expecting kits. For their own safety and the safety of the kits they may be staying with us, and journeying with us too the new territories, because these territories are becoming more and more dangerous."

He looked around at the faces of all his senior warriors. "But Nightjaw suggested that we ask the opinion of all you."

OOC: Wolvine, remember that Deathstrike is only a new warrior so he ain't part of this...

Just sayin'.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] Empty Re: The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL]

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Naruto felt her fur blaze with embarrassment as she padded out behind Shadowstar. Geez... Now I remember why we left.. she thought, flattening her ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] Empty Re: The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL]

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Silvershine listened to what Shadowstar said and was the first of the senior warriors to speak. "Kits are always a blessing of StarClan, even if those cats are not warriors. I think it's okay if they stay and travel with us.", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

OOC: I'm not stupid Cheese.

Nigthjaw nnodeed at Silvershine. "It would also be against the warrior code to turn away an expectant mother; kits are still kits, regardless of their birth." He turned to look at Naruto, a small smile on his furry muzzle. "I know many of you might not be happy at the prospect of allowing these ctas to remain with us, but they where once Riverclan cats, and they have family here. There should be no reason to fear or hate them."

OOC: TOTAL OPPOSITE OF DEATHY =3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 am

Silvershine nodded. "Everyone who is against the stay of those two meow now or be silent forever.", she mewed.

OOC: I always wanted to say that once xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

"I believe what Nightjaw and Silvershine have said, is true. I believe they have the right to stay here and travel with safety and protection." Shadowstar mewed. "All in favour of these two staying, please say so.."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Raincloud was in the back, listening carefully to every word any cat said. This was an important descion, she admired Shadowstar and Nightjaw had decided to let the Clan vote on it and let majority win. It could easily turn on them, but hopefully RiverClan wasn't up for disagreements. She voiced her opinion at last. "Naruto has the right to stay, but Sasuke doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm always up for new warriors when the Clan is struggling like this, but why let him in when he left in the first place? It was his decision to leave, he made his choice, he should go through with his consiquences." she mewed aloud. She turned to Sasuke, a truly sincere look on her face, her blue eyes holding guilt. "I'm sorry Sasuke, but if we let you in then who knows what will happen when the other Clans find out. This could jepardize any one, or everyone, in the Clan." she could feel the cold in the air, biting at her fur. She struggled not to shiver or wince at the pain the frosty chill was starting to cause her. She didn't dare move a muscle as she started to loose feeling in her paws and tail. She let her eyes drop, unable to keep eye contact with anyone.

The only thing was, the weather was fine.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Naruto felt anger blaze through her, and she turned on Raincloud. She had been a kit alongside her when she was still in the Clan. "If he goes I go!" she snarled. "He is the father of my kits! He is the reason I left in the first place! Do you really think I would abandon him for protection? I would rather die." She glared balefully at the warrior, until she saw the look she gave her mate. Then embarrassment sped through her, and she sat back down. "uh, sorry." she muttered under her breath.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Raincloud looked up, catching Naruto's gaze for a moment. She gave the she-cat the same look she gave Sasuke. She couldn't believe she said that, but she knew she was right, or so she thought. She hated the way she felt though. Her eyes sank back down to her paws, the brief moment lost. She closed her blue eyes, guilt and shame driving into her flesh like ticks finding a hold in her fur. She couldn't stand this feeling, how did Shadowstar put up with it?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 am

"Raincloud, what you say is true, but I believe that Sasuke has the same right as Naruto does, to stay. And I believe that this was a senior warriors meeting.." Shadowstar mewed
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am

Nightjaw felt a familiar rush of anger slide through his body. Shadowstar and his words has caused them to leave in the first place. The reason they had a psychopath in the clan. "She can't help it if she was here before we started Shadowstar," the dark grey tom meowed icily.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The Clans Decision... [OPEN TO ALL] WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 am

Silvershine blinked, blinked again and then suddenly began to dance.

"Everyone, calm down. They were Riverclan before so they are part of our clan. They have the right to be here, Star Clan would be angry if we send them away. So stay calm and let them be. When we reached the new territory they are free to go and with them your problems go. Agreed?", she meowed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC: Wait... if Deathstrike could be in it, then why can Raincloud? o.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm

ooc: idk, I just posted. Boredom took control.

Raincloud was filled with anger, "I believe when you call Clan meetings, any cat old enough to catch their own prey may be at it. That means everyone." she mewed. "Even the newer warriors have the right to be here. This is a decision that all of the Clan should think on, not just the older cats." she looked up at Shadowstar, thinking of Lonestripe. He was bright, not too ignorant or ambitious, and she figured he wasn't too prejudice of other Clans. She spoke out of anger, though her fury was quickly extinguished after Nightjaw had said something. It doesn't matter, I can't act like a little kit anymore. I have to prove my place in the Clan, it's time I started standing up for myself. She sat still, her muscles tensed firmly, though she wouldn't attack anyone. She had more self-control than that.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

"I said Senior Warriors, thank you for voicing your opinion, but did say this was for Senior warriors. After we have discussed we will open it up to the rest of the warrior and other cats." Shadowstar mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Naruto closed her eyes, trying to avoid yelling out again. "Shadowstar, what.... Raincloud said is true. You should not simply address your senior warriors, but the whole Clan." she meowed, her voice calm and even.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

"Yes, I know, but at this current point in time, this a Senior warriors meeting." Shadowstar mewed, trying to stay calm.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Now Raincloud was getting a little ticked. "So you can just tell the Clan what they're going to do? They'll have no chance to voice their opinion. It's unfair to the rest of us. You, of all cats, should know that." she mewed, a little more agitated than the last time she had spoken. She struggled to keep her voice calm, but she let her sarcasm sink to the bottom of her stomach.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:34 am

Silvershine sighed. They didn't listen at all. She didn't want a fight between clanmates, so she padded between Raincloud and Shadowstar to be in their sight.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 pm

"Raincloud you will get to voice your opinion and so will the rest of the clan but not right now!" Shadowstar hissed. "We are just discussing it among ourselves! This may sound arrogant but I don't want you telling me how to run my clan! I know what I am doing!" He mewed sternly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Raincloud glared at Shadowstar, "You're just going to make up your mind now and then no one else can covince you otherwise!" she growled back at the ignorant leader. I might be getting out of line, but I'm doing it for the right reason!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm

"Thats not true Raincloud! I am discussing it with my senior warriors. Then I'll listen to the rest of the clan, then make my decision based on that! Now go Raincloud! I need to finish this!" Shadowstar ordered looking away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Raincloud stood on her paws, her neck fur bristling. "No! I will stay here as I stand, I have the right to as a warrior of RiverClan." she growled, "And so do the others not here!" Why is he so stubborn? She gritted her teeth and clawed into the ground, refusing to leave.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm

"Raincloud now!" Shadowstar hissed unsheathing his claws as a threat, but not to use. He snarled and the stubborn she cat.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

(Raincloud's the stubborn one here. x.x Usually, the leader meets with senior warriors so that he or she is not overwhelmed or getting shouted at by the whole Clan. After important information has been passed through the group, the leader shares the news with his Clan.
This is an act of guidence when a leader looks for the support of his senior warriors, not one of arrogance. I posted here because this rp was getting boring and I had to have everyone understand things. x.x If that's just your character, I get it, and I'm sorry.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next