Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay

Go down

Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay Empty Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 am

After tending to Mountainstar, she settled down to talk with Starclan. As she slept, a bright starry figure unfurrled. It was Leopardstar. "Greeting, Leafsong." the Starclan cat mewed to her. "Hello, Leopardstar. What have you to tell me?" asked Leafsong. "The battle of Rage is over. The prophecy has been fulfilled. But beware a traitor." Leopardstar vanished. "Wait! What does it mean? Why do Starclan always speak in riddles?" Leafsong wailed, awakening. "I must tell Mountainstar."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay Empty Re: Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 am

Leafsong padded from her den at dawn, her dream still fresh in her mind. Leafsong was padding toward the leaders den to tell Mountainstar about her recent dream from Leopardstar, the ancient Riverclan leader. She padded into the den, and was shocked at the sight. Shadowstar was there, and she was circling Mountainstar. "I- I wanted to tell you that I have had a dream from Starclan." she stuttered.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Leafsong's Dream of Reasurrance and Dismay WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down