Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

+2
BlackClaw
Wolvine
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm

OOC:Robinkit followed him....and now her name ish Naruto. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: I only judt found that out. xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC:LOL There's a new thread in MainClearing.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

OOC: Rely? Oh yeah!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:18 pm

"Nightjaw keep your fur on!" Shadowclaw snarled. He had been grief stricken at his mates death, but occasionally the grief turned into anger and annoyince. Nightjaw hadn't helped him to get over the death and they were supposed to be friends.
"I can only deal with one problem at a time Nightjaw! Maybe if we ask that lier what happened, we may have helped Nightjaw. You know we might even know where Foxkit is if he had told them we they had gone!" Shadowclaw was bristling. He did not like fighting with his friend but inside it felt right.

(I think there should be a glitch in Nightjaws and Shadowclaws friendship)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 pm

OOC: That post made NO sense... You need to work on that... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 am

OOC: A glitch? xD

"You know pretty well where hes gone! He should have been an apprentice ages ago and your still treating him like a newborn kit!" He flicked his tail at Deathkit. "Come on, I'll take you to the medicine den."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 am

(They get into a fight)
Shadowclaw couldn't contain his anger. He lept on to Nightjaw and raked her claws down his side.
"Arogant peice of Fox-dung!" He snarled.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:50 am

Nightjaw jumped away, stunned. He just froze and stared at Shadowclaw for a few moments. He knew that if he wanted to, he could really hurt Shadowclaw. But he didn't want to hurt him. "You can make it to the medicine den by yourself right Deathkit?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 am

Shadowclaw just glared at Nightjaw. He knew Nightjaw would not hurt him and Shadowclaw couldn't bring himself to hurt Nightjaw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 am

With an ache in his heart, Nightjaw loked at Shadowclaw's feirce (Bet I spelt that wrong) gaze, and knew that their friendship was over. "You don't have to take out your sadness on me you know." He whispered bitterly.

Deathkit looked at the two warriors. He sighed and limped towards the medicine den. He was troubled enough with the disapearance of Robinkit and Foxkit without worring about Nightjaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 am

Suddenly what had happened began to sink in. Shadowclaw looked around camp. His friendship with Nightjaw was no more. With out thinking he galloped out of camp.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:49 am

Nightjaw watched Shadowclaw run off and thought for a moment. Then, he bounded after him, half hoping he would be able to find the missing kits as well as Shadowclaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC: Wow......> >
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2