Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

+2
BlackClaw
Wolvine
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) Empty Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Nightjaw sat eating a fish he had caught earlier. He was enjoying sitting, thinking but he wanted company. He began to wonder why deathkit wasn't pestering him as he normally did. Come to think of it he had not seen any of the kits recenly. Apart from Spiralkit that was.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) Empty Re: Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

Post by BlackClaw Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 am

BlackClaw wandered into the main clearing, peering round; searching for something. He spotted NightJaw and trotted over to him. "NightJaw," He said, still peering round the main clearing. "You haven't seen any of the kits have you? We're supposed to be apprenticing some of them. Any idea where they are?"
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) Empty Re: Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS)

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 am

"None of them apart from Spiralkit Blackclaw. They are normally louder than this. I wonder where they are? Last I heard they where in the elder's den, being told a story." He sighed. "If I know those kits they will be getting into trouble somewhere."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 am

Shadowclaw padded out of the warriors den.He noticed blackclaw and nightjaw looking worried.
"What's the problem? And by the way have you seen the kits today?" He asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 am

"None other than Spiralkit." His tounge was getting tired from repeating this so many times. "Deathkit would normally be following me around by now, when the otheres where asleep..."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:21 am

"I think we should look for them." Suggested Shadowclaw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 am

"Right," BlackClaw agreed. "We'd better split up. I'll check out the Elder's Den and Nursery." He looked at the other cats, and waited for them to announce where they would search.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Warning System : Relaxation (Open. This is where we all go OH NOES WHERE R THE KITS) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm

"This isn't the first time those trouble makers have been gone, I'll go check around camp and in the apprentices den. They bother them a lot." He looked at Shadowclaw, waiting for his responce.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 am

Tigerkit appeared into the camp. She toke one look at the warriors and she knew they were in trouble. They had been missed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Nightjaw turned and saw Tigerkit, and imedeatly relaxed. If Tigerkit was here the others where sure to be close by. "Well Tigerkit, are Deathkit, Robinkit and Foxkit with you?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 am

Foxkit darted through the Camp Entrance, skidding to a halt before he slammed into Blackclaw. "Eh... This looks bad... Doesn't it..." The silver kit stared up at Blackclaw, then the other Warriors. "Ugg... What's the punishment...?" He muttered crossly, not like he was really going to do whatever they threw at him. "And!" He yowled, "Tigerkit is the one who led us out! She wanted to ... Look for the White Tiger-Lion-Thing the Elders told us about!" The kit chuckled in his head after he spoke.

OOC: How about you DON'T hear the lieing in his voice... 'Cause Foxkit is an expert at lieing, and he gets away with practicly all of it... Unless, you know, he was talking to a dog... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Nightjaw looked at Foxkit "Tigerkit? Are you sure? That doesn't sound like you," he said turning to Tigerkit.

OOC: Nightjaw ish awesome, he noes Deathkit xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 pm

"It WAS her!" Foxkit shot a quick glare at the other kit, send the message 'If you tell, I'ma make your life a living Nightclan!' The kit quickly looked back at Blackclaw, Nightjaw, and Shadowclaw.

OOC: Wow.. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC: Shadowclaw suposedly noes Tigerkit. xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm

"Tigerkit wouldn't do something like that." Shadowclaw said curiosly.
"Tigerkit?"

Tigerkit shot a glance back. She did not care. Of course it wasn't her!
"I didn't do it! It was Deathkit! He led us out because he wanted to search for the white lion that we heard about in the elders story so we all meet him in the forest last nigh and we forgot the way home! It was Deathkits idea. In fact at first I didn't want to come." Suddenly Tigerkit put her paw to her mouth.
"Ops?"

(The warriors believe Tigerkit because she accidently blurted so you kinda believe someone when they blurt cause they do it accidently and they alomst always tell the truth kinda.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Foxkit's pelt prickled. Mouse-Brain! He hissed in his head. She had done it now... You aren't supposed to say ALL of that! Grah! This is why I HATE She-Cats! The tom kit shook his pelt, stalking off towards the Nursery.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 am

"Come back little one!" Shadowclaw hissed at the kit.
"Tigerkit you too! Now where are the others?" Shadowclaw asked.
"Thank you for telling us Tigerkit. Now Foxkit," He said sweeping his gaze over the male kit.
"You lied didn't you?" Shadowclaw asked. "You shouldn't lie. It doesn't get you anywhere in life. I know you lied because of your eyes. Your pelt was gleaming with guilt not for what you had done but because you lied to a warrior."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 am

OOC: Your atemt at making a good deputy fails. Specialy when the original one is close by Fizzy. ANd foxeh aint little. Bigger than the other kits. should have been apprentice AGES ago

Deathkit limped into camp and saw Nightjaw and Shadowclaw talking to Tigerkit and Foxkit. He caught a few words such. "........Telling... Tigerkit......Foxkit............Lied. " He walked up to Nightjaw, no fear in his eyes. "It was me." He said simply, then began to lick his bloody fur.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 am

"Is this true Foxkit?" Shadowclaw knew that Foxkit was lieing. He had practically showed it off when eh had told them, then Tigerkit blurted and then Deathkit showed up and said the same thing as Tigerkit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:53 am

Nightjaw looked angrily at Shadowclaw. "Haven't you noticed that Deathkit is covered in blood? Aren't you going to do something? Robinkit is still missing and al yuo can do is ask Foxkit what you already know!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 am

"I'm back,"Robinkit growled,sitting so close to Deathkit that their pelts touched. "Now are we gonna get Deathkit to the medicine den or allow him to bleed to death?"she asked dryly,her whiskers twitching crossly. They were warriors;they should have rushed Deathkit to the medicine den ages ago. Or sent out a patrol or something.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 am

Foxkit ignored the Deputy. If he was so Smart, then he shouldn't be asking all those pathetic questions! GRAH! The bolted to the side, missing the Nursery completely. The silver kit darted out of camp, again, looking for SOMEONE who could understand why he was this way. They shouldn't think of him as a stupid little fur-ball of a kit! He was soon to be Apprenticed! Foxkit kept running.

Last edited by XIII Roxas™ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 am

"Foxkit?"Robinkit called,her tail twitching. Stupid warriors...
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am

OOC: I ish making another topic... In territory... Foxxeh ish mad at Shadowclaw... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

OOC: Shadow is very easy to be annoyed at...xD

Deathkit watched Nightjaw snarl at Shadowclaw and Foxkit run off. "Should we follow him?" He whispered in Robinkit's ear.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next