Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open) Empty Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open)

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Gizmo crawled out of the Camp, a vole in his jaws, and his eyes bright and happy. He was going to finish this journey that he and Church had started, whether he came or not. Already he was setting off into the storm, his scent disappearing. Gizmo raced forward through the blinding rain, with a grin on his face as always. It didn't matter that the unbreakable dou had been broken, he was happy to finally be hitting the paths again, off to find completely new things. Church would be happy with his mate Clovernose, and maybe he would visit them once or twice, but that was for the future.

When the sun rose hours later... He was gone.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open) Empty Re: Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 pm

"Gizmo!"Church yowled,racing along the faint scent trail. I can't lose him! Not now! he thought desperately,opening his mouth slightly top draw in air.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open) Empty Re: Gizmo Striking out on his Own! (Open)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Shinespark was left alone at camp. Ditched you could call it. One minute she was laughing at talking with Gizmo and the next a he was gone.... With a vole. She padded across the clearing to scent Gizmo and Church.... Are the both leaving? She followed the scent till she started racing towards their scent. Finally she caught up wih Church, he also was looking for Gizmo... He left at the utterly worst time possible when she was going to tell him 'the news'. She padded up. "Where do you think he went?" she asked Church.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 pm

"I'm not sure,"he panted,unsure of whether to tell her of DarkClan or not. "I'll get him back;I promise."Church mewed,racing after the dwindling scent trail.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Gizmo sucked in the air, smiling as he embarked out of ThunderClan territory to the west, hoping too see some magical sign that he was going in the right direction. He was sick of this dreary rain and the stuck up she-cats who thought they were too good for him. "Tommorow is a new day."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Shinespark stood there for a moment or two... Just sitting there staring into her forest that she has always known and always loved. Shaking her head she knew that she had to go after Gizmo.... It was the only way. So she took off, with grace of course; her long legs leaping over leaf, bushes and twigs laying on the forset flooe. She had to catch up to Church no matter what.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 pm

"Gizmo!"Church screeched,the scent trail ending in a puddle of water. "No!"he yowled,searching for a trace of scent. "Gizmo!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 pm

"Brother?" meowed Gizmo from the top of a hill, chewing on his soggy vole that was really starting to look unappetizing in this rain. Church only called him by his name when something important had happened, was Clovernose dead? Or were they going to have kits? What was the big deal?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm

"Brother? Where are you?"Church yowled,racing after the faint sound of his voice. "Gizmo!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

"Um, over here?" meowed Gizmo, dumping the wet half-eaten piece of food, and sitting still just like his parents had always told him too if he was lost.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 pm

OOC: Haha
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:18 pm

"Thank StarClan I found you!"Church gasped,racing up the hill. His paws slid in the mud,but he dug his claws in and continued climbing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm

"So? Why did you come out here?" asked Gizmo like he didn't know he was the cause of all this chaos. And the same goofy smirk on his face with bright blue eyes.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"Because I need to know where your going."his eyes flashed. "You'll always be my little brother,don't forget that."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Shinespak slowled her fast-break running into a nice easy jog, few that was hard. She looked up and right infront of her face was Gizmo and Church....Should I invade this brother moment...?
SHORT
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 pm

"Well... You seemed really happy about staying here with Clovernose. And I... Well I felt sort of left out, plus this blasted rain was really getting on my nerves, my whiskers are always drooping when I start talking to people. Plus, I want to see the world, you may have lost sight of the goal, brother, but I still see it. Sure I'll miss Shinespark, we both know I loved her, but... She never liked me anyway, she'll get over it." meowed Gizmo still smiling.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Shinespark padded out to wear Gizmo and Church were discussing there issus's. She should have just walked into a badgers den, it was less.... Embarassing, for her and Gizmo. Did he say.... He loved me?? Well it will be easier for me to tell....

Last edited by Jetty^^ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

"But brother,"Church protested,his fur bristling. "Where will you go?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 pm

"To where the spirit calls me of course!" Said Gizmo, then his cheeks flushed when he saw Shinespark and prayed to who ever that she hadn't over heard him spill the beans. "You didn't tell me she was here brother." Gizmo growled through his smile to Church.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 am

OOC: Guys my bad.. I fixed my posts up..... XD

Last edited by Jetty^^ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 pm

"I didn't know she followed me,"Church hissed. His eyes were pleading. "Stay here! Or at least let me come with you!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 pm

"It's uh... Well, uh... I can't just stay here. I don't know why but I can't, maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the leadership, but I feel... Like there is something else out there." meowed Gizmo, his smile fading into a flat line, of neither anger, happiness or sadness. "Do you know how it feels to be a third wheel, with you too always staring googly eyed at each other? It's like I don't even know you anymore, brother!"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 am

Church flinched slightly. "Remember Millie and how you felt about her before she died?"he asked quietly,talking of the cat that their twolegs had adopted before they had left. "You loved her more than any other cat on this earth."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down