Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes

2 posters

Go down

Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes Empty Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 am

Rosepelt glanced behind her shoulder, feeling an emotion she had never felt before... was it glee? Joy? Happiness? Whatever it was, it was a feeling that felt good.
"Hurry up, Duskshadow, you're slow as a badger!" she called behind her, her eyes glimmering. She looked at the rolling hills of ThunderClan territory. Thinking thoughtfully, she added to her playful remark, "but nowhere near as fierce as one!"
The bleak, dark thunderclouds suddenly let out a frightening BOOM, and Rosepelt quickly looked up. The clouds were still there, as if the boom never happened. She shook the feeling off.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes Empty Re: Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes

Post by Riber~ Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Duskshadow grunted in reply, picking up his pace. It wasn't his fault he was too large to run as fast. His bulky legs pounded against the forest floor, thumping loudly underneath the cloak of darkness. "I'm more feirce then you!" He called, leaping up onto a boulder with powerful hind legs, bellowing a roar.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes Empty Re: Brief Hunting Session- River only, plzes

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Rosepelt meowed in amusement
"Yeah, and I'm a rabbit." she remarked, her eyes glittering. "Oh Duskshadow, go babbling on and on about your huge size. I'm still faster than you. Besides," she laughed, prodding Duskshadow playfully, "I thought all WindClan cats were supposed to be swift and fast. Or are you an exception?" she said jokingly. She hadn't felt this good... since StarClan knows when!
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 am

Duskshadow allowed himself a small smile before returning back to his stony face. His tail swished and he leaped down on Rospelt, claws sheathed, playfully. He batted her around with both paws, being careful not to hurt her. "If I wasn't strong, who would fight the battles?" Screeching was heard in the distance and Duskshadow perked his ears. Runningpaw ...? "Rosepelt! The camp!" He released her and shot through the trees, narrowly missing a few at his desperate attempt to reach it before ... before soemthing bad happened.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 pm

"Duskshadow? Duskshadow, wait for me!" Rosepelt yowled, leaping over the big log, running over pebbles, swiftly and quickly, like a rabbit, her body twisting and turning. She heard it now- yowling, screeches, and it didn't sound good. She nimbly ducked under a piece of log and ran to the camp.

((thread closed)) ((for now))
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down