Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hehehehehe(Open)

+2
~ Jetter ~
Naruto
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hehehehehe(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hehehehehe(Open)

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:42 pm

"I'm sure he'll get used to it," Blackstripe mewed, "there's only so much you can do to keep it up." He looked over at Icetail. "Yes, you ignorant shrew. We all can." Idiot. "I think we need some kind of grant before we do it, though." He shuffled his paws, boredom starting to creep into his fur. Right now he wanted to tear into another warriors fur and rip out whatever he could.
Administrator

Warning System : Hehehehehe(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 pm

"yes,but I can make it more interesting. I can make him relive his most painful memories over and over again..." Heatherpaw's voice took more interest. "Famine,you haven't been to the river in a while,have you?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm

"I try to stay away from the keeper of death." he said shuddering, turning to look at the two still bickering young ones. He just wished he had the energy to do stuff like that, but right now he was trying to focus on the battle soon to come. But how could a battle come without it's General? He hadn't seen Tigerstar in a while, and everyone knew Rush didn't leave his post at the river front, and Hawkfrost? He wasn't fit to rule.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 am

Heatherpaw's eyes sparkled. "I've seen things that have yet to come. NightClan will rule the forest at DarkClan's side...Only,it won't be this forest..."she trailed off,lifting one paw and licking it. "And Rush is a great mentor. Once you get past the terror of lost souls and junk."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 am

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled," Blackstripe said sarcastically, his voice still monotone. He didn't know what happened to his old vigor when he was alive. Normally he would have gotten up and attacked Heatherpaw for even being here, now, he just didn't care. He needed something to bring himself back to his old spirits, but this place was all like an echo. Rule rule rule, destroy destroy destroy, StarClan StarClan StarClan. Dull. All this place about was power and pain, and as much fun as that sounded, it got repetitive after a while.

Blackstripe turned around to face Heatherpaw, his face showing the pure essence of a neutral, uncaring attitude.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Tigerstar prowled through the crowd, his eyes gleaming with menace. He pushed the cats in his way aside roughly, growling a deep, low growl.
"What is this?" the dark tabby snarled, lashing his tail out like an spitting adder. His amber eyes glowed with reproach. "What is this I hear about war against StarClan?"
He tried to conceal his enthusiasm, but he knew he was failing. His loathing of StarClan was barely an pawstep from pure hate, and to announce a full fledged war? The great tabby scowled, and he realized this was probably the first time in his seasons in NightClan that he felt joyous. It was typical of Tigerstar to love a good battle, but Tigerstar felt such bitterness towards StarClan that he was ready to howl with glee, if only there weren't so many cats eager to accuse Tigerstar of insanity.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Icetail hissed. "Oh,just the normal "We'll take over the forest" kind of thing. No biggy."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 am

DreadClaw had been sitting back listening, then a huge tom pushed himself in who he instantly recognized as Tigerstar. 'Hi Tigerstar, haven't seen you around in a while." Dreadclaw meowed uninthusiasticly, but questioningly. What can he possibly be doing? This place is so boring! I wonder if Tigerstar will accept a fight? Or i'll just taunt him into it. Mostly because of how evil Dreadclaw is, he'd even torture Tigerstar, one of the evilist cats in history.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2