Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hehehehehe(Open)

+2
~ Jetter ~
Naruto
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hehehehehe(Open) Empty Hehehehehe(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm

A large tom-cat padded through the forest,his paws shining with dark stars as a sickly glow illuminated his pelt. He grinned,his blood-stained teeth sharp against his ghostly skin. "Soon there will be a great war..."he purred,flexing his claws in anticipation.

"Shut up,Icetail."Runningblaze grumbled,padding out of the bushes. In death,the tiny tom hadn't experienced any changes other than the odd desire to rip someone's throat out. "You spout that crap all the time."

"I'd kill you if you weren't already dead,you annoying pest."Icetail spat,blue eyes gleaming with hatred.

"Like to see you try..."Runningblaze muttered under his breath,flicking his tail mockingly in the other tom's face as he walked past.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hehehehehe(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Hehehehehe(Open) Empty Re: Hehehehehe(Open)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Sandsplatter, the medium-sized cat approached the two arguing toms, Runningblaze and Icetail, both evil cats. Her long legs seemed to move as fast as light, but all she was doing was a casual walk, her mind swirling with thoughts, thoughts about some thing she would rather not mention to any cat, not a soul. Padding over she yawned, the two ghostly cats bickering back and forth.

"Whats it now you two? Always picking a fight." she mewed, her eyes glaring the pair.

No muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Famine was in a bad mood. As always. He marched down from his den that was stuck in a hole that used to be home to an owl, at the top of a dying tree. The constant crowing of nameless carrion birds echoed as he walked. Marching towards the two other NightClan cats the caws grew steadily louder, until he stopped in front of Sandsplatter, Runningblaze, and Icetail. The mangy looking tom cackled out loud, it hardly sounded like a laugh, more like a hoarse, timeless, roar escaping his lungs. He turned and glared at each and everyone of the cats, expecting them to bow, at his presence. They should all know the routine by now, if they didn't they may never be heard from again.

He cleared his throat as he was about to speak, with his wild sandy eyes, well, eye, his other eye had been carved out. Looking from one to the other. And his tail twitching menacingly. His mouth open in a crooked smile, "Ever since Nightstar banished you here, you have been one annoying little brat." he said, his voice sounding like someone was raking their claws on stone, the old tom, licked his whiskers, and his ears slicked back, these younger generations always wanted to fight and deny their elders the right to rule over them. Then again he had been the same way when he had died...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Sandsplatter was not in the mood to listen to Famine, that guy always excepting too much, annoying was what he was. Not bowing, she shot the old tom a glare, her green eyes stared through his ratty pelt. A shiver of excitement ran through the she-cat's body, the thought of war, especially one with StarClan would sure bring up everyone's mood in this dump. The she-cat tail flickered once or twice before walking a few steps back, Sandsplatter, not wanting a fight. "Hello Famine, I would say nice to see you, but .. Its not nice." she meowed very calmly, her shoulders let loose and her paw shuffled among the ground.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Runningblaze bristled. "Not like you weren't the same."he retorted,sitting down and dipping his head in mock courtesy. His eyes were cold. "And the reason we're fighting is because this idiot,"he said,motioning to Icetail with his tail,"always spouts the same old story. "Oooh,there's gonna be a big war soon!" Yawn."

"You'd better respect your elders you little brat!"Icetail snarled,unsheathing his claws and swiping at the younger tom,raking them over his ear. Runningblaze didn't flinch,instead rolling his eyes. "And I don't sound like that."

"Really,I'm already dead. No chance of dying again. Why bother attacking anyone? We're basically immortal. Except if we bother Rush."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 pm

DreadClaw heard senseless bickering nearby. He padded up to the group of cats,his back mustles glistening on his striped otherwise jet black pelt. "Why is their fighting going on and me not knowing about it?" DreadClaw growled with a menacing voice.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Icetail snorted. "Because you wouldn't even be able to kill a kit. Those are the fun ones." His smile widened. "They're also the most challenging. Because they don't shut up until you kill them." He waved his tail. "Anyhow,can't anyone else see that the borders between the living and the dead are weakening? We could invade the Clans and rule the forest!"

Runningblaze paused. Why wasn't I able to see that?!he thought,confused. But now that he thought about it,there were fresh forest scents flooding his nose,along with the frosty tint of snow.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 pm

"Oh, Sandsplatter, you cold witch." he mewed flicking his matted tail in her direction. "Listen to Icetail you young fools, respect your elders, or so help me, you will die! Yet again." the old tom announced, with menacing chill, and truth in his voice. They were so naive, thinking that they were safe in NightClan, as dead cats. Didn't they wonder why they were waging war on StarClan, they were going to kill them! And they would have a chance to die as well, but let them think like their invincible, the first blood would show them that this wasn't at all a safe place, especially with that demon Rush still around.

Speaking of Rush, that cat was pure evil and scared even Famine, Rush had been around forever, and knew thing that no other cat could imagine. Shuddering to think of that demon he turned his gaze on Dreadclaw. "Ah, an upstanding young tom, come to take care of me, well hop to it young one, I've got some new flies taking residence in my pelt." he growled to the new comer, with a wicked smile, he sat down scratching behind his ear.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"With all due respect, Famine," Blackstripe said to the older cat as he walked in with the group. He gave them a look over. They all looked like they were there because they fell off cliffs. He took a glance at Dreadclaw. He's not going to last long here, he mused. Blackstipe looked back to Famine and gave a respectful bow of his head before he continued.

"What happens to us if we die here, exactly? Will we just appear back in this," he paused to think of the word, "realm, and just jump back into battle. Or do we go somewhere else?"

Blackstripe could usually pick up these mysteries with a flick of the tail, but now he felt stuck. This was one of those rare mysteries he ran into, and he felt almost like a kit for not knowing it. He had to know, and with cats age he must be wise enough to know, correct?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Runningblaze ignored Famine and started to stalk off. "I'm going to plot for world domination,"he growled sarcastically,the black frost the sparkled at his paws colder than ice.

Icetail smiled with pleasure. "Ah,thank you,Famine. Glad to see someone here has brains." He turned his attention to Runningblaze. "You couldn't even kill your aunt! Don't think you can take over the world,you idiot!" He knew his words were harsh,but hey,Dark Forest cat here!

"Don't ask me. I've only killed before,and then that idiot two-leg contraption came along and got me just as I was delivering a gift to RiverClan. A fine one,it was. A ThunderClan leader's kit. That for sure would have started a war."Icetail growled longingly,licking his front paw and imagining the sweet taste of blood in his fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hm. Nice achievement." Blackstripe mewed with an uncaring tone to Icetail. Who gets hit by a monster on their way to RiverClan? He glanced back at the dead warrior. He seemed none too happy about his death. Blackstripe, he didn't really care. He had successfully caused a war between all the clans and infiltrated each one, learned their tactics, plans, and secrets, and nearly rose up to leader without a single soul noticing. Almost if it hadn't been for his sister and her questions.

Though, now that he thought about it, there was a better way to get out of that. He could have just distracted her with something else, but alas. He had to admit, he had gotten rather cocky by that time. He expected it to be quick like all the others, he hadn't thought clearly.

He didn't regret a thing and he didn't wish to go back. Any good mastermind knows when to make his leave, and so he did, without regret or anger.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm

"If only that old fool hadn't caught me,RiverClan would have been ruler over the forest."Icetail sighed,sheathing and unsheathing his claws. "That doddering leader was so weak...He didn't last a moment."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

While the young cats had been bickering, Famine had faded into sleep, lying on his back and snoring obnoxiously. He had been about to tell them all about what would happen if they perished after they died. His leg twitched as he yawned, dreaming of catching a mouse like all cats do in their free time.

NO MUSE
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh, what could have been," Blackstripe said in a monotone voice, his level of interest steadily dropping. He kind of wanted to leave now, but he had to wait for Famine to give him the answer. That would just be... well... rude! You couldn't just ask someone a question and then just leave! Even if the other around you were boring you to your second death.

Balckstripe looked at Famine as he fell asleep. "Now look at what you've done! You've bored him and now he's going to his second death!" He didn't know if he should wake the old cat or not. He didn't exactly want to be eaten by carrion.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm

"Not likely."Icetail groaned,poking Famine's side with his claws. He hoped he drew blood. "Going to sleep like that and scaring the youngsters isn't the way to tell stories!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 pm

"Huh! Wha? What the-... Uh. Oh." said Famine startled bolting up, and looking at the youngster angrily. "Don't prod me like that, I was about to get up in a second... Now where was I? he asked, with a yawn, he bit into his leg, gnawing on fleas, he searched for the topic he had just been on before he had fallen asleep. Was it beds? No... Heads? Yes, it was head, yeah, now what kind of, wait... Dead, yes dead cats. He shook his head, giving his leg one final bite. He cleared his throat and turned back to his audience with his multi-colored eyes. "Death! Yes, death, a second death, that's definitely the worst kind of death, it certainly is."

He yawned, one final time before speaking. "Okay, here's what happens, after a fatal wound, from any dead cat, you're first life is over, correct. Now for your second life it is really different! First of all, it would take many different wounds for you to go down, so don't worry about a single claw to the throat, you'll survive, just barely. You also heal faster here, but when you die in your afterlife, it's all over, your body will be swallowed in darkness, before combusting into nothingness, and your soul will disappear, some say you go to Rush, I say that you fall back to the Clans as a shadow, and if you're StarClan it's about the same thing, except that everytime you die, a star falls from the sky and crashes to the ground."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm

"Yeah, that's true when you actually scare the youngsters," Blackstripe said in his uninterested and monotone voice. It sounded like he didn't care. He wasn't scared, that feeling hadn't run through his pelt in a long while. "He'll wake up eventually." But for someone who wants respect he is rather rude.

Blackstripe pricked his ears at Famine rose to his feet and told them what happens. "Oh, so basically you go to nothingness land or go hang out with your old friends back in the clan and watch them have the time of their lives." Yeah, that sounds great. Tons. Oh. Fun. Ugh.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Icetail grumbled incoherently. "Then It's a good thing I have no intention of dying again. You hear what happened to Heatherpaw?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm

"Hear it? I watched half the charade before I left from contempt over the scene." That was a shameful day for DarkClan indeed. It sure showed the dark souls that were planned to be brought up there. Nice job, Nightstar, Blackstripe thought sarcastically. He didn't know where that worthless little soul went, but he sure hoped that it would never come back.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm

"No,I mean what happened to her spirit. Nightstar took her body as an offering to Rush,and she woke up."Icetail's voice was amazed. "Now she's Rush's little pet,chained to the river for all eternity. Unless she somehow finds a way back."

A soft chuckle behind him made him spin around. A large ginger she-cat stared at him with contempt. "So that means I am more powerful than you,correct?"she questioned,her eyes flashing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

"Hello, Heatherpaw, nice to see you again." meowed Famine without even turning around, his carrion spirits had seen her before she had arrived. They were watching all occurrences around Famine, much like Rush had his river, a river made of the spirits he has stolen from cats like Heatherpaw. Casually, he turned around casting a gaze at the she-cat with narrowed eyes. It was surprising how much she had grown from the little kit he had watched before. "I hope you won't die again in the living world Heatherpaw." he said his voice barely above a whisper.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

"Who cares? As long as she's not here I'm perfectly fine with whatever that bumbling leader came up with." He flicked his tail. At the sound of another voice and looked behind him to see what it was. Just. Great. "Oh, and look who just happened to come to the party." Blackstripe mewed negatively. "Permission to send her to nothingness land?" He grumbled, looking away from her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 pm

"You can try."the she-cat mewed,not looking at Blackstripe. She blinked hazel eyes and turned away. "I'm just glad I get a second chance. This time with parents that won't try to kill me." Heatherpaw's fur sparkled with something other than the new moon's light.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

"I'm sure your uncle would have a good go a it." Blackstripe mewed indifferently. At first he resented the fact that Heatherpaw was here, now, being here for a minute, she just seemed like another dead cat in the background. He shifted, his back still turned to her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

"Doubt it."she mewed carelessly. "If he does kill me,I'll haunt him just as I did in the beginning."

"Wait,you can haunt cats? No fair!"Icetail mewed enviously.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next