Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Forth the Dead

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calling Forth the Dead Empty Calling Forth the Dead

Post by Noname Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 am

Nightstar growled, staring up at the new moon with closed eyes. He was asleep, but he looked so much awake. He was taking Sirens advice and visiting the River Guardian... Rush. The cruel death of Heatherpaw was all part of a plan. He really could of left the she-cat alive. And just cast her out of the clan, but Rush needed a gift. He had retrieved the broken body that was oozing with blood and had almost every bone in it's body broken. "Come Forth, River Guardian." he muttered, waiting to be taken into NightClan.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Calling Forth the Dead WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Calling Forth the Dead Empty Re: Calling Forth the Dead

Post by Riber~ Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

Rush's sightless eyes bulged, feeling the pull of a gift. With a wave of his 1/4 tail the old guardian whisped the DarkClan leader to him effortlessly, hearing as the black cat faded then appeared near the river. The patched fur that he had known for more then 7 decades was dead still, although the breeze was enough to ruffle any other living cat's fur. Unlike other NightClan cats, his pelt did not sparkle darkly, nor did it sparkle with light like StarClan cats. "Come forward." His raspy voice echoed over the rocks, river completely still other than the steady glow of the body of water seeming to ripple.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:06 pm

For once in his life, Nightstar was genuinely afraid. Though it didn't show on his outside. He was literately panicking right now in his head. He stepped forward though, looking over the strange and ancient guardian that seemed to radiate power. Which he should, this was his domain, his river, and he was in control. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he was blind, and his patchy fur obviously meant he was always alone in the darkness without anyone else to help protect the river with. "I have brought you an offering River Guardian. The she-cat Siren said that you might guide if I did."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Rush listened to the leader's words, muffled by the fur stuffing his large ears. His eyes bulged as he sniffed the offering from affar. A raspy voice seemed to bounce off the wall, leaving echoes for several seconds. "Show me it. Bring it here. Siren was right to tell you of me ... Tell me what you want." The river rippled behind him, and with a flick of his half-tail it stopped, dead still.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm

"Neat trick." murmured Nightstar seeing the river stop cold, and using all of his courage to not even flinch at how powerful the old tom was. Flicking his tail, magically the body, of Heatherpaw appeared in front of him, still mashed and mangled as always. "This is the offering I have brought to you... I have come to ask you about the future of my clan. And ask you for advice, on how to destroy the other insolent clans."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 pm

A soft moan escaped Heatherpaw's lips,and she looked up,seeing a strange cat. A growl emerged from her throat,and she leaped to her paws. "Heh,"she mumbled. "It's better than being a ghost." She stood in fighting stance across from the other cat,the cat with strange eyes. "Who are you,"she growled menacingly. She realized that it wasn't really her body moving,as it was still on the ground,broken and mangled. "Oh man,"she moaned. "I am a ghost!"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm

ooc- o.o

Rush nodded to Nightstar, he could sense the cat's fear, pounding off of him in bursts. They were right to be scared of him. All of him. "In exchange for that soul, I will let the river tell you your fut-" He hissed in annoyance as the spirit of the cat awokened, and his fur bristled unhappily. Rush had hated when cat's came to life during donations. But he knew how to handle it.
The cat's body would be taken as energy to the old cat while the soul would be bound as a servant to him ... always attatched to the still river; still not moving, death-still. Bound to ... a life-sentence.
"Rush. The river guardian of NightClan." The old cat rasped before flicking his tail, sending a spiral of water from the body of water behind him, cascading before falling, directly at Heatherpaw. Her fate had been decided.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Heatherpaw growled. "River guardian?" Her eyes widened. "Exchange for what soul?"she murmured,sitting,her eyes troubled. She opened her mouth to speak,and then closed it,her claws gouging the ground. She turned her gaze to Nightstar. "Well you aren't freaking out like Bengalbelly did,"she growled finally.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 pm

"You're only the ghost of one of my apprentices. You meant and still don't mean anything to me." meowed Nightstar coldly stepping in front of the small she-cat.

SHORT
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Heatherpaw growled and leaped to her feet,her fur bristling. The scent of blood filled the air,and she narrowed her eyes as yowls of pain sliced through the still breeze. "When I get back,you'll be the first to die,"she hissed ominously,her voice steady with her promise.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm

OOC: I DIDN'T FREAK OUT! XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

"Get back? You're a ghost, you will never get back, especially with your soul now belonging to Rush, the River Guardian." meowed Nightstar without even flinching at Heatherpaw's cold tone. She was so weak, now that Nightstar was in NightClan he had a much greater amount of power than in his limited fleshy body.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Heatherpaw hissed. "I will find a way....unless you wish to die here?" Her tone took a very dangerous quality,and she bared her teeth. She closed her eyes in concentration,thinking of a suitable backdrop for this wretched cat. He deserves no power,she thought,hate tinging her thoughts red. She felt something sting her back repeatedly,as though it were raining. But it's not water.... The blood rain made her misty form shiver,but she smiled,opening her eyes to slits.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm

As Heatherpaw's eyes opened, a cat from anyones worst nightmares stood before her, it was Nightstar and yet it wasn't, he was much bigger his claws were like sharpened boulders, his fur shook wildly like it was on fire, the black fur wasn't glossy but shaggy and ruffled whenever he moved his ears were sharpened to a point and his His tail was sharped at it's tip and looked like a fan of thousands of fangs. And he had a collar, a collar of skulls from cats, foxes and wolves, all intertwined that looked like it had melded into his skin, his eyes looked demonic, and Nightstar roared like a beast from LionClan! "Your powers are weak compared to mine, I can make anything happen here."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Heatherpaw laughed. "Like you said,I'm dead. Nothing really can scare me,because I can only die twice." She flicked her tail,and her eyes were full of amusement. She shrugged. "Dieing isn't so bad,when real life is worse."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:47 pm

"Hmph, that was just a parlor trick." meowed Nightstar before shrinking down and morphing into a cat with two heads connected onto his body. One was Heatherpaw's mother, the other was her father. And then Nightstar's body completely separated, the two cats, became images of Heatherpaw's parents walking in a circle around you. "We are very disappointed in you, Heatherpaw!" meowed her father with a stern voice that instantly voiced anger. "We couldn't have asked for a more terrible daughter." meowed her mother screeching in the young cats face, unsheathing her claws like she was about to kill her daughter.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Heatherpaw flinched,and glared at the ground. "Why are you angry,"she snarled,her voice barely concealing anger. "When you nearly killed me in the first place?" Her mind instantly replayed to her why her father had died. He had simply asked if she wished to go out of camp,and she accepted. He had tried to lead her to a foxhole,where he would push her in. But a fox had caught up with them before that,killing him and leaving a distraction big enough for her to escape. Tears ran down her cheeks as the memories faded,leaving a dull,jagged pain near her heart. She got up,her eyes full of fury. She leaped on her father,snarling in rage as she clawed at his throat,feeling fur and flesh rip beneath her claws and blood,warm and sticky,spattered her fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Heatherpaw's father instantly changed to an image of Badgerpaw, wailing in pain as claws met his flesh. "Ah!! Stop it Heatherpaw! Why are you doing this to me? I thought you loved me?!" screeched the FireClan apprentice. Heatherpaw's mother grinned watching Heatherpaw's tears fall down her cheek. "You traitorous scum, you bring dishonor upon your ancestors, you are so blinded by love you would even betray your own father!"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:59 pm

"You were the one that loved me,Badgerpaw."She spat furiously,her eyes still full of rage. She turned and leaped on her mother. "And no one's loved me before,mother. Not even you." She whispered the words in her ear,clawing viciously at her. "You cannot make me stray from my goal. Never again."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 pm

The she-cat mother didn't even seem to feel the pain of multiple claws raking her pelt. Badgerpaw got up and grinned, "Oh, but I know you loved me Heatherpaw. You betrayed your clan to help me, and now... I don't even want to look at you." with that Badgerpaw's image dispersed, leaving nothing but mist. Heatherpaw's mother rose on steady paws, "You have so many weaknesses Heatherpaw, you are so pathetic. You have no faith in your clan, in your life, or even your love. You deserve your fate, wandering through peoples dreams like the soulless figure you have become."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Heatherpaw didn't flinch. "I never knew,"she whispered suddenly. Her eyes were wide with disbelief. She staggered backwards,pain filling her gaze. "No,"she wailed suddenly. Her body shook,trying to dissolve the pain. "So much water,"she whispered,horror taking the place of the pain. She shivered,as though she were cold. Her legs gave out,and she looked numbly at the ground,which suddenly became a huge river of raging water.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Rush listened and sensed their argument, sightless eyes narrowing with menace. Water boomed, thunder in the distance sounded, and the ground shook under the three cat's paws. "ENNNOUUUGGGGHHHH!!!" His rough voice shook the cave even more, booming and soaring through it. The old cat lashed his half-tail, pelt bristling. He had always hated noise. Too much noise drived him insane. He hissed loudly to the ignorant cats. "The next cat to talk without permission again will wish they never lived or died!" Rush jabbed his tail at Heatherpaw, a vision going through her tiny head. He closed his eyes, seeing what she saw. The river. It has begun. She was already connected to the great river ... the river of life and death. "You. You belong to the river now. There is no escaping it ... your destiny has been chosen."
Turning to Nightstar with tail still lashing he muttered. "What would you like to look at? You can pick one. Your future or the other clan's demise."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 pm

"Sorry, Rush..." meowed Nightstar feeling like a small kit, getting a time out from his mother. And then came the ultimate question, what should he look for? His own future? Or his own Clans future? This would decided where all of his loyalties lied... And Rush seemed to have just said that the Clans would be destroy, though that didn't mean that DarkClan would bring that... So maybe he should check for that, and what if he looked for his own future, he could look for all the problems that would come and solve them to save his clan. But then... He wouldn't know if he ever had the chance to rule all the Clans. He had made his decision. "Show me the other Clan's demise." he meowed without falter in his voice.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Heatherpaw trembled in fright,cowering down. Her fur seemed slicked wet,as though she'd been swimming,and her eyes were huge with terror. The old sparkle of defiance and mischief was gone,replaced by horror and grief. Her tail was bushed out and her paws needed the ground,like she was ready to escape from some danger. The vision in her mind was horrifying,a huge river full of dieing cats and stained red with their life's blood. Thunder crashed,and she almost wailed in fear,the sane part of her mind hearing Rush's warning.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Rush nodded once, brisk and buisness-like before turning slowly around, strolling painfully to the surface of the endless river. He beckoned his tail for Nightstar to follow and when he did, the decades old tom let his half-tail run across the water, taking a deep breath before exhaling, a dark mist forming from his mouth. Death. As the water rippled a picture appeared, clear and vivid ... although somehow - darker, a darker shade then what should be possible.
As the images settled, it showed a bird, a bird bigger than any seen before. It sat in it's huge nest; cat bone's piled beneath him. A murderous look showed on his face, although his head was turned. A moment later, the bird's head snapped around, eyes seeming to focus on them, burning into them with intensity that could not be described. The view changed, showing the clan's camps, all charred, an occasional bone splayed out on the ground. A pitiful yowl broke out as the picture changed again ...
This time, it was Nightstar himself, standing utop a large boulder, reaching up to the skies. The tom chuckled, cats below him giong to and fro, presenting him with different sorts of prey from the forest and surrounding area. Nightstar muttered under his breath ...
"Who would have thought? Twolegs useful for something. That contraption of theirs sent all of the clans to me ..."
The picture faded, and Rush raised his head to Nightstar, the real one, river retaining it's stillness again. "That is their future ... if you play your cards well. Just remember ... futures are always changing."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next