Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's DEAD!!!

3 posters

Go down

He's DEAD!!! Empty He's DEAD!!!

Post by Noname Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Nightcloak dragged the huge, limp body of Tigerstar into a camp, laying him in the middle of the DarkClan camp for those who wanted too, to share tongues with him a final time. "All cats old enough to cats their own prey, gather beneth the HighRock for a Clan meeting! Tigerstar is DEAD! He will not be joining StarClan, but instead a much darker place. He was our first leader, and he shall guide while he is in the darkness." Yowled Nightcloak from the high rock. Nightcloak lowered his head, now he was leader, what was he going to do? "Since Tigerstar is dead... I... am now Leader of DarkClan. I say these words before our ancestor Tigerstar, so that he may hear and approve my choice. Our new Deputy will be Tigerpelt, he is a senior warrior, and I would love to have him to help guide my steps."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : He's DEAD!!! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

He's DEAD!!! Empty Re: He's DEAD!!!

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Tigerpelt pricked his ears at Nightcloak's words. Already? He is already dead? Wow... He was surprised at Nightcloak's words, when he announced that he was the new Deputy. He dipped his head polietly, twitching his tail.

Smallflower was shocked that Tigerstar had died. She glowed with happyness as she remembered that Nightcloak would become Nightstar.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:17 am

(Er.. Am I allowed here? XD)
Amberstorm was shocked. Dead? Again? She thought, bewildered. "How many times has this cat died?" She mumbled to herself. Tigerstar hadn't been all that bad, but it might have been a good thing that he died early on, so that he wouldn't try anything.... stupid. Nightcloak would make an excellent leader. "So.. Where is he going?" She asked Nightcloak, soon to be Nightstar.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down