Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY)

2 posters

Go down

Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY) Empty Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY)

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 am

Spiderfang trotted into the forest,her eyes lowered as she thought. "Maplepaw,"she called absently,sitting in a large clearing. "I want you to attack me."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY) Empty Re: Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY)

Post by Noname Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 am

It wasn't fair... Heatherpaw her best friend, and possible only friend in the Apprentice Den now that Hollowpaw and Cloudpaw had vanished, and Pyropaw was still sulking after his brother. And with Featherpaw in the medicine Den, she was basically all alone. She was so lost in her thoughts she wasn't even paying attention to her mentor, but just staring into space.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY) Empty Re: Training? (Leopardstrike and Raindapple ONLY)

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 pm

"Maplepaw,"Spiderfang mewed impatiently. "I said attack me."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"Huh, oh okay." said Maplepaw awakening from her thoughts, and getting ready to pounce at Spiderfang. But didn't. Instead she bolted out of nowhere, racing under the paws of Spiderfang to try and pounce up, pushing at Spiderfangs chest with her paws to toss the larger she-cat over, and allow Maplepaw to reach her thought. All of this was done with Maplepaw's paws sheathed of course.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Spiderfang dropped her weight,since Maplepaw couldn't knock her over. "Good plan,"she mewed. "Think it out more,though. If your opponent is to large,don't even try to tip them over. Something like this would happen." She hopped off her apprentice,shaking her fur out. "Try to land on my back."she suggested the move because it was easy to learn,as well as it had many mistakes that could be made.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm

"But if I attack your back, you could just roll over and shake me off." meowed Maplepaw whispering it to herself as she thought up a battle plan, and a grin spread on her face. She charged her mentor again, this time, she appeared to be heading right towards her muzzle and then to jump, but instead she twisted to the side, and attempted to hook a paw from her mentor, before pushing off with her hind paws to land on Spiderfang's flank and unsteady her, and with a simple cuff of her paw, roll her over.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Spiderfang huffed in surprise and landed on her side. "Nice job."she mewed,getting up and shaking mud off her fur. "Now try to avoid me."she said,darting forward as soon as she said it. She kept low,looking like she was trying to go under her apprentice,but at the last second jumped up to head-butt her chest.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down